X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

IT-match promo (Super Force II)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male
Number of posts : 1134
Registration date : 2009-11-05

IT-match promo (Super Force II) Empty
PostSubject: IT-match promo (Super Force II)   IT-match promo (Super Force II) Empty5/2/2010, 12:13 pm

David Hood: "Next up is the IT-match for the Young Gunz championship. Jay Thorn defends his championship in arguably his greatest challenge in his career with five very capable challengers."
Matt Scott: "We have a new champion coming, I can feel it!"
Brandon Routh: "Well, we'll see about that soon but for now, let's check how this match came together."
~The camera cuts to a video package of the events leading up to the IT-match with "Last Man Standing" by Hammerfall playing~

The Sentinel: "As you can see, it was quite an ingenious match. No DQ, No Countout, and Falls Count Anywhere."
~Jay Thorn is shown retaining his title over different contenders during last season~
The Sentinel: "But unlike last year, I thought I'd up the ante, and instead of 4 participants, this year, there will be 6."
~We see Vince Noir defeat Mr. Jinter, Rob Mayhem beat Pitbull and Preach winning his spot against georgelol to qualify for the match.~
The Sentinel: "Big Cop will be in the match with you."
~We see a clip of Big Cop being named into the match and Pitbull leave georgelol in the ring seemingly injured after earning his spot in the Last Chance Match~
Voice: "A division set ablaze by a dominant champion~
~A clip of Jay winning a match to earn the distinction of being IT at the beginning of the match. We also see clips of Rob Mayhem's path of destruction and Pitbull's barbed wire steel cage match with Danny Danger at Chaos N' Mayhem~
Voice: "A Destiny yet to be achieved."
~We see clips of the problems and promos between Big Cop and the Thorn Brothers. We also see clips of the debut's of Preach and Vince Noir. After this, a clip of a victory celebration from each man is shown on the screen with Jay in the middle, holding the Young Gunz title high and the clips transition into still with the Super Force II poster in the background~
Jay Thorn: "Super Force...IT-match....Five challengers....Let's see who survives."

(If anyone wants edits, let me know.)
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: IT-match promo (Super Force II)   IT-match promo (Super Force II) Empty5/2/2010, 3:09 pm

Man you Finish have great taste in music, all that we have over here in the UK is kiddie pop crap such as Girls Aloud and West Life.

(Note: we have bands like Cradle of Filth, Bullet For My Valentine, etc... but not mainstream over here).

BTW nice RP.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IT-match promo (Super Force II)   IT-match promo (Super Force II) Empty5/2/2010, 4:43 pm

yeah i really like the RP
Back to top Go down
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male
Number of posts : 1134
Registration date : 2009-11-05

PostSubject: Re: IT-match promo (Super Force II)   IT-match promo (Super Force II) Empty5/2/2010, 10:14 pm

Actually, Hammerfall is Swedish but yeah, it's kinda felt that Finland is the promised land of heavy metal since it may be more popular than the kiddie pop. Very Happy

I'm just waiting on a situation where I can put some Sonata Arctica, Stratovarius or Apocalyptica in a promo. They are some awesome melodic heavy. Razz
Back to top Go down
vince noir
XFE Hall of Famer
vince noir

Male
Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2010-03-28

PostSubject: IT-match promo (Super Force II)   IT-match promo (Super Force II) Empty5/2/2010, 10:59 pm

Nice RP man. Looks real good. I think it will be the match to watch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IT-match promo (Super Force II)   IT-match promo (Super Force II) Empty

Back to top Go down

IT-match promo (Super Force II)
Page 1 of 1