X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vince get interviewed before match... Super Force III

Go down 
AuthorMessage
vince noir
XFE Hall of Famer
vince noir

Male
Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2010-03-28

Vince get interviewed before match...      Super Force III Empty
PostSubject: Vince get interviewed before match... Super Force III   Vince get interviewed before match...      Super Force III Empty4/21/2011, 4:53 pm

~The camera heads back to the locker room area and we see Jaime Ray Newman awaiting outside Vince Noir's locker room. She begins to knock on the door. Vince Opens the door~
Vince Noir: "Well hello Jaime will you please come in. Its safer in here."
~Jaime starts to walk into Vince's locker room as she is almost mowed down by John Deep. Jaime look a little confused~
Jaime Ray Newman: "What in the world John why are you in here? You guys have a big match against each other tonight."
John Deep: "Don't worry about it."
~As John looks back at Vince~
John Deep: "Just asking again Vince are we cool?"
Vince Noir: "Yeah John get out of here."
~Jaime just shakes her head~
Jaime Ray Newman: "Okay Vince I'm here to give an interview but the big question is why was John in your locker room."
~Vince looks to the ceiling and Back to Jaime~
Vince Noir: "Okay Jaime first off don't worry about it. Its nothing. Just a little talk before our match. See me and John have become kinda friends. But we both want the same thing and that's the Universal-X Championship Belt."
Jaime Ray Newman: "Well I was going to ask if you were nerves before your big match and your first pay-per view but you look like a million bucks. Whats the deal."
Vince Noir: Well after the match I was last week with Pitbull and Da_One I'm pretty sure I'm leaving tonight champ. Cause I beat Pitbull and He beat Da_One and I have also beat John a few times so I'm looking real good of being the new champ. So yea I'm stoked."
~Jaime give a little smile to Vince~
Jaime Ray Newman: "Wow a little to confident but people have been saying around the back stage area that you have looked great this season and want to see you as the Universal-X Champ."
~Vince gets a big smirk on his face~
Vince Noir: "Have they now?"
Jaime Ray Newman: "Indeed they have. Okay we have seen you out in the ring in the past few weeks with a baseball bat whats up with that."
Vince Noir: "Alright. Well I had no clue what I was up against with Pitbull and the Da_one so I had a little insurance with me just in case. But since I beat Pitbull now I don't need it."
Jaime Ray Newman: "Don't you think the baseball bat was a little much?"
~Vince shakes his head no~
Jaime Ray Newman: "So what will you do if you win tonight? Did you ever think that you were going to be at a pay-per view?"
Vince Noir: "If I win lets just say I know I'll win. But when I do it will be a great accomplishment for me cause look when I joined XFE I was a nobody and look at me know. Yes this is my first pay-per view and I hope not my last. If you don't have anything else I have to get ready for my match."
Jaime Ray Newman: "Just one more thing. Do you think Pitbull will keep his promise about breaking your ankle?"
Vince Noir: "Only thing tonight breaking tonight is three hearts when I get the belt around my waist."
Jaime Ray Newman: "Wow their you go folks we may see a new champ tonight. Thanks Vince and good luck."
~Jaime turns around and is getting ready to leave Vince's locker room~
Back to top Go down

Vince get interviewed before match... Super Force III
Page 1 of 1