X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Show Raider's message No.2 "Room Service"... (St. Patrick Day's PPV)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jake Adams
XFE Hall of Famer
Jake Adams

Male
Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2011-02-02

The Show Raider's message No.2 "Room Service"...  (St. Patrick Day's PPV) Empty
PostSubject: The Show Raider's message No.2 "Room Service"... (St. Patrick Day's PPV)   The Show Raider's message No.2 "Room Service"...  (St. Patrick Day's PPV) Empty3/11/2012, 12:26 am

~Seraphim is seen inside her locker room pacing about lost deep in thought as the crowd boos. Her Aggression title is sitting on the shelf shining like a diamond~
~Suddenly, a knock on her door is heard as she goes to open it~
~A man dressed in a uniform with a trolley, which has a bowl turned upside down, shows up~
Worker: "Did you order room service?"
~Seraphim is a little surprised as she responds~
Seraphim: "No...and what's in there?"
~She points towards the bowl as the worker responds~
Worker: "Oh, you didn't?? Well...this trolley was sent to me from someone anonymous who said you ordered room service, and he said there's something underneath the bowl for you..."
~Seraphim looks at him doubtfully as she lifts the bowl and hands it to the worker~
~She notices a piece of paper underneath and lets out a sigh~
Seraphim: "Okay, you can go now. Looks like its just my ex trying to send me love notes again....like I'm gonna fall for him again...pshh..."
~The worker shrugs and leaves with the trolley~
~Seraphim reads it out loud as she is a bit dumbfounded but frustrated~
Seraphim: "Things like room service, you know when they're coming, but life changing developments are only inevitable, and there might be one happening to you, tonight....from: "The man with the Golden briefcase..."
~The crowd reacts with a mixed response as Seraphim's eyes light up, she drops the note and crushes it under her boot~
~She mutters "Jake" in a low voice and with utter disdain as he heads over to her title and yells, calling for Cryl and Playboy~
~The camera fades as the crowd is once again left buzzing from another one of Jake's messages, who continues his mind games with the World Champions of XFE tonight~
Back to top Go down

The Show Raider's message No.2 "Room Service"... (St. Patrick Day's PPV)
Page 1 of 1