X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The NLO dressing room [to use at 5/17 show]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Malkyto
XFE Hall of Famer
Malkyto

Male
Number of posts : 576
Registration date : 2008-04-19

The NLO dressing room [to use at 5/17 show] Empty
PostSubject: The NLO dressing room [to use at 5/17 show]   The NLO dressing room [to use at 5/17 show] Empty5/13/2008, 11:59 pm

[Use this between 2 matchs]

***The TitanTron shows Ultimo Guerrero and Malkyto at his dressing room, drinking Corona beers and eating some nachos with guacamole, while looks the last match on the TV.***

***Somebody knocks the door.***

Ultimo Guerrero: Come in, come in.

***El Gran Chico enters the room.***

El Gran Chico: Did you call me?

Malkyto: Hey, yeah! Come in, take a beer; you deserve it.

***Malkyto gives a beer to El Gran Chico, who looks not really confident on they.***

Ultimo Guerrero: Well, you are probably wondering why we was at your ringside during your match against Diamond Troy Justice.

El Gran Chico: Hell, yeah. For a while I think you will beat me.

Malkyto: No way, mate. Some tells someone who tells someone who tell us you are
Latino, just like us...

El Gran Chico: Yeah, I am.

Ultimo Guerrero: And where are you from, güey

El Gran Chico: I'm from Chile.

Malkyto: Really?

El Gran Chico: Yeah, I'm mapuche, and direct descendant of Caupolican.

Malkyto: Hell!!! I'm Chilean too!!!

El Gran Chico: En serio, hueón? [Are you sure, dude?]

Malkyto: La dura, viejo!!! [It's true, mate!]

***El Gran Chico and Malkyto were greeted with a huge***

Ultimo Guerrero: Its a nice encounter, compadres, but we still have some stuffs to discuss.

Malkyto: That's right. ***Malkyto looks to El Gran Chico*** Compadre, do you know us, New Latino Order?

El Gran Chico: Hell, yeah! You are in the final round of the tag team championship, tonight.

Ultimo Guerrero: Exactly. But, more than a tag team, we represent nuestra raza.

Malkyto: And that is why we want to beat all those gringos locos.

El Gran Chico: Im agree with you, compañeros.

Ultimo Guerrero: I knew that you do not fails us. So, do you wanna join us.

El Gran Chico: Hell, yeah!!!

Malkyto: Nice to know it, carnal

***Ultimo Guerrero takes a NLO T-Shirt and gives it to El Gran Chico***

Malkyto: We will protect each other, compadre, we will stay together and we will succeed together!!

El Gran Chico: You'r right, mi loco, you'r right!

Ultimo Guerrero: That brings to my mind something...

El Gran Chico: What is this, carnal?

Ultimo Guerrero: Well, we know those putos gringos of Cold Blooded Killers are a big piece of cheaters.

Malkyto: That's right. They aren't so talented as we, los latinos, are.

Ultimo Guerrero: So, they probably will try to beat us cheating at any way they can.

Malkyto: Then, El Gran Chico, can you make us a favor?

El Gran Chico: Of course, chicos, what is it?

Ultimo Guerrero: We need you covering our backs at the ringside.

Malkyto: Can you make this for us, compatriota?

El Gran Chico: Consider it done, carnales. Both of you was at my ring side tonight. I cant refuse to be with you tonight, the big night when, you ***points at Malkyto*** and you ***points at Ultimo Guerrero*** will become the X-Force Wrestling Tag Team Campeones

***The three guys cheers their beer bottles, drink it off and throws it against the walls, laughing***

[[[El Gran Chico or Ultimo Guerrero, you can continue from this point... if you want]]]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The NLO dressing room [to use at 5/17 show]   The NLO dressing room [to use at 5/17 show] Empty5/14/2008, 12:50 pm

Excellent, I really like it Very Happy .
I need to ask something, is the stable finally heel? because when I made my introduction I wrote that my wrestler was a face (as I noticed almost everyone else was heel. So, I don't know. Do I have to change that?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The NLO dressing room [to use at 5/17 show]   The NLO dressing room [to use at 5/17 show] Empty5/14/2008, 12:50 pm

Malkyto wrote:
[Use this between 2 matchs]

***Ultimo Guerrero takes a NLO T-Shirt and gives it to El Gran Chico***

About that, do those shirts really because I could get some designs for them. I was working on one for me like for merchandising (I don't know if it can be used in something) and I was thinking about that, if I could make some for NLO.
It's just a little proposal.

I'm working on something to add to the promo but I don't know what, so I'll continue thinking about it
Back to top Go down
Malkyto
XFE Hall of Famer
Malkyto

Male

PostSubject: Re: The NLO dressing room [to use at 5/17 show]   The NLO dressing room [to use at 5/17 show] Empty5/14/2008, 2:48 pm

ElGranChico wrote:
Excellent, I really like it Very Happy .
I need to ask something, is the stable finally heel? because when I made my introduction I wrote that my wrestler was a face (as I noticed almost everyone else was heel. So, I don't know. Do I have to change that?

Not really. Just left the dirty job to Ultimo and me Twisted Evil
In fact, it can be interesting: You trying to move us to the shining side of the force, while we still want to show the latino style.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The NLO dressing room [to use at 5/17 show]   The NLO dressing room [to use at 5/17 show] Empty5/14/2008, 6:45 pm

Oh well, sounds good. It's OK for me lol! .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The NLO dressing room [to use at 5/17 show]   The NLO dressing room [to use at 5/17 show] Empty5/17/2008, 1:40 am

cheaters? that one match was just to show that the X-Treme Killing Machines are here to make an impact and bleeding face has stayed out of all our matches since then, we've got here fair and square winning two straight matches to get too these finals and we'll just have too see what the GM has made what happened, We're like Evolution, help eachother out untill we dominate X-Force Wrestling
Back to top Go down
Malkyto
XFE Hall of Famer
Malkyto

Male

PostSubject: Re: The NLO dressing room [to use at 5/17 show]   The NLO dressing room [to use at 5/17 show] Empty5/17/2008, 2:24 am

[[[Y2K, is just role-playing. Your wrestler dont need to be a cheater as my wrestler (a heel wrestler, dont forget it) says you are a cheater. As a heel character, I indeed can say you are an alien alien and just 'cause I'm heel and I'm mad and I want to look like a drunken ]]]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The NLO dressing room [to use at 5/17 show]   The NLO dressing room [to use at 5/17 show] Empty5/17/2008, 10:31 am

yeha I know, good luck in your match tonightm it will be intence
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The NLO dressing room [to use at 5/17 show]   The NLO dressing room [to use at 5/17 show] Empty5/22/2008, 8:41 pm

JibOrton appear

JibOrton: I heared this is the best stable of X-Force Wrestling, and what is better, Is Conformed By Latinos!

So cuates, Can Latino Heat join the stable?

Back to top Go down
ultimo guerrero
XFE Hall of Famer
ultimo guerrero

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: The NLO dressing room [to use at 5/17 show]   The NLO dressing room [to use at 5/17 show] Empty5/24/2008, 5:28 am

You can bet your ass you can join! In fact, despite that stables matches are limited to 4 NLO hasn't have to be limited too. We are accepting all the latino heat you can bring!Sometimes would fight ones and sometimes the others if sentinel agrees of course. Vamos a quemar la casa! We are gonna show this gringos we are the ultimate dominant raza!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The NLO dressing room [to use at 5/17 show]   The NLO dressing room [to use at 5/17 show] Empty

Back to top Go down

The NLO dressing room [to use at 5/17 show]
Page 1 of 1