X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Worthy's past (XFW 4/28)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

Worthy's past (XFW 4/28) Empty
PostSubject: Worthy's past (XFW 4/28)   Worthy's past (XFW 4/28) Empty4/27/2010, 1:14 pm

NOTE: this is in various parts for use throughout the show
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PART 1
~Worthy is sitting in his lair when Jill Wagner enters the trap door~
Jill: "Hello Worthy, I am here to give you this."
~Jill hands Worthy a DVD titled 'Best of Worthy: Volume 1' which Worthy places in the DVD player~
Worthy: "Thanks and this should be very interesting as I don't remember much of my XFE past since my resurrection."
Jill: "Well I thought it will help you in your match against Simply The Best and also tell you more about yourself."
Worthy: "Thanks and I can't wait to see what's on that DVD...I don't even remember making a DVD."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part 2
Worthy: "That was a good match and according to the DVD this Dominator guy's name keeps cropping up."
Jill: "Yes you and Dominator have had some brilliant matches in the past and you've both grown due to your feud with each other."
Worthy: "Sounds like he helped me progress a lot in my career?"
Jill: "That's true, but you also helped his wrestling career take off too."
Worthy: "So where is he these days?"
Jill: "He retired last year, although Jack Power is claiming he has been forced to retire due to his creator having multiple accounts in the game."
Worthy: "Nothing JP says makes any sense to me, but enough about him, did Dominator ever get inducted into the hall of fame?"
Jill: "Not quite, but I heard Sentinel is planning a hall of fame ceremony at this years Super Force PPV, so maybe you could induct him?"
Worthy: "That's a great idea, I think I will because Dominator is Worthy enough to be in the hall of fame."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Part 3
Worthy: "Is there something wrong with this DVD because I seem to be fighting with myself here?"
Jill: "No the guy in the Black Worthy outfit is an impostor who you beat in a mask massacre match where you won by removing his mask."
~Worthy sits up from out of the chair and points at the screen~
Worthy: "Hold up a second? The moves that the impostor is doing are the same moves as a currently wrestler in XFE."
Jill: "Are you sure?"
Worthy: "I'm positive as he even has the same build too."
Jill: "Worthy forget about it as you have an important match with Simply The Best at Super Force where I'm at risk if you lose."
~Jill storms off clearly upset as Worthy looks on~
Back to top Go down

Worthy's past (XFW 4/28)
Page 1 of 1