X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Worthy's Wrath (XFA 11/27)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

Worthy's Wrath (XFA 11/27) Empty
PostSubject: Worthy's Wrath (XFA 11/27)   Worthy's Wrath (XFA 11/27) Empty11/25/2010, 4:27 am

Spoiler:

~The ring is setup for another episode of Worthy's Wrath~

Worthy's Wrath (XFA 11/27) Worthy10

Worthy: "Welcome to another edition of Worthy's Wrath and it's ironic that this company is in Russia because you lot know a thing or two about communism and whilst it ended in your country, in my world it still exists in the form of this company."
~The crowd start chanting X.F.E~
Worthy: "Yes they have even got the commentators in on the act two as not one of them mentioned Gobeer using chloroform in our Last Man Standing match in order to knock me out for the 10 count, but then again I knew something was up when Gobeer finally got a back bone and accepted to face me one on one without hiding behind his job squad who are only fit for bad impressions and kissing the bosses ass."
~The crowd start chanting Destiny sucks~
Worthy: "Finally something we all agree on, but have no fear as Rebel Nation is the cure."
~The crowd start chanting Rebel Nation sucks~
Worthy: "Everything sucks with you lot, but I'm in Russia so I guess that's a recurring theme here."
~The crowd boo Worthy for that comment~
Worthy: "Come on the only good thing to come out of Russia is Tetris."
~The crowd start chanting worthless~
Worthy: "Silly fools Tetris is not worthless...you lot are worthless!!"
~The crowd start booing~
Worthy: "Save your boo's till after this sad excuse for a show as you won't be getting a refund and chances are all the matches you saw tonight are fixed by Sentinel and the rest of the corrupt management of this company, which is why I have zero chance of winning the Elimination Chamber because the referee's are bias, the whole XFE locker room is against me and I wouldn't be surprised if I get picked as one of the two people who will be starting the Elimination Chamber match as I'm not buying that it's done randomly and since I've started my crusade against this company everyone from referee's to interviewers have been bias against me, so bare that in mind as I reveal my next guest who is the poster boy of this company, so are you ready for tonight's guest?"
~The crowd start chanting Argo~
Worthy: "Well tough because management talk about fairness whilst not being fair to be, so I say TO HELL WITH FAIRNESS and if management want to sack me then go ahead...I dare you!!"
~The crowd boo's as Worthy pulls out his spiked baseball bat and smashes his set up, rips the ring mat with the spikes, rips the turnbuckle padding, smashes the ring causing a big hole in the middle of it and then looks at the camera~
Worthy: "Go one, fire me!!"
~Worthy climbs out of the ring and attacks the camera man and hits him with the Ego Trip, then stares down the lens~
Worthy: "Come on number crunchers fire me!!"
~Worthy smashes the camera against the ring post then walks up to the announcers table and Rogue Spears Brandon Routh whilst Reggie Miller runs away~
Worthy: "Hey Sentinel, look what I did to your super man because that's what I am going to do with every single member of this company if I get screwed at the Elimination chamber, so win or lose...YOU'LL ALL BE LIVING IN A REBEL NATION!!"
~The rest of Rebel Nation (except for Playboy) come down to the entrance ramp clapping as Worthy sprays a red X on Brandon Routh~
Back to top Go down

Worthy's Wrath (XFA 11/27)
Page 1 of 1