X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Quan interview with mongolian Ambassador about JD Allgood and Jade Bachman

Go down 
AuthorMessage
QuanBeast
XFE Hall of Famer
QuanBeast

Male
Number of posts : 729
Registration date : 2008-04-30

Quan interview with mongolian Ambassador about JD Allgood and Jade Bachman Empty
PostSubject: Quan interview with mongolian Ambassador about JD Allgood and Jade Bachman   Quan interview with mongolian Ambassador about JD Allgood and Jade Bachman Empty5/8/2008, 5:32 am

[Promo tape starts running]

Ambassador (addressing camera): "All Mongolia. As your representative abroad I am happy to bring this interview with our premier international wrestler Quanravdan Odonjil Bat-Ochir. Quan, good morning."

Quan:" Good morning ambassador."

Ambassador: "First Quan. How are you adjusting to life on the road with X-Force Wrestling?"

Quan:" Well, the food is bad, the women ugly and the touring between shows leaves little time for personal hygiene. I am having the time of my life!"

Ambassador: " Very good Quan. We noticed with joy, as would have all Mongolian wrestling fans, that you won your first match against JD Allgood. Were you worried at any time about the result?"

Quan:" Never ambassador. The match was simple. Like walking in a meadow, in a sunny day. Many independent observers see how much vitality I had at the end of the match. I barely had to brake sweat."

Ambassador: "And suggestions that the appearance of Dante in the ring was a decisive in your victory?"

Quan: "I think the fact that my opponent could not stand to his feet after my decisive Black Death Smash had much more to do with it. I however will send Allgood a case of my homemade Plum Brandy as a way of compensating any hard feelings he has."

Ambassador: "Very good. Now another matter. I have received many telephone calls today saying that you have been grievously insulted by the airheaded woman wrestler Jade Bachman suggesting you to be a dog-eating, unclean cave-man. Does this distract you from your wrestling at all?"

Quan: "Not at all ambassador. Insults from this woman are like a blizzard flowing off a yaks back."

Ambassador: "Do you eat dog?"

Quan: "You make me laugh. Why eat dog when donkey meat is in such plentiful supply!? Maybe I will invite this Miss Jade over of some good home cooking soon, eh!"

Ambassador: "Are you an uneducated Neanderthal?"

Quan: "Far from it. After studying wrestling and goat herding at my Mongolian school, it transferred to Oxford to study classic languages and political science. I then joined the fellowship programme at the Radcliffe institute".

Ambassador: "And so you have never lived in a cave?"

Quan: "Well for a time when I returned to Mongolian I was a pig farmer living in a cave, but it was a temporary position."

Ambassador: "Well Quan. You dignify us with this interview. We wish you every success with your future matches."

[Picture fades to show the Mongolian flag twinned with the XFW logo.]
Back to top Go down
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongolian_wrestling

Quan interview with mongolian Ambassador about JD Allgood and Jade Bachman
Page 1 of 1