X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Destiny on XFA!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gobeer
XFE Hall of Famer
Gobeer

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2009-12-19

Destiny on XFA! Empty
PostSubject: Destiny on XFA!   Destiny on XFA! Empty8/12/2010, 10:27 pm

(Right after the video and stuff to open the show and before the commentators)
~The crowd is booing extremely loud while the sounds of the end of "Imma Be" by the Black Eyed Peas is playing. Standing in the middle of the ring from left to right is Big Cop, Bosero Justin Alsop, Gobeer, Pat Booker and Amber Destiny. Big Cop, Bosero, Justin, Gobeer and Pat Booker are all wearing tailor fit Armani Suits and Amber is in her wrestling gear. Gobeer is wearing the Universal-X Title on his Shoulder and has a mic in hand. The boo's of the crowd are echoing throughout the arena and Destiny seems to be loving it. The camera shows throughout the arena and we see signs like 'I Hate Destiny', 'Why Justin Why?' and 'Shut Up Gobeer'. After a few seconds the noise dies down and the camera is back on Destiny in the ring~
Gobeer: "Thank you for the nice reaction everyone. I will assume each and every one of you watched Stable Warfare to see Destiny get a huge win over Team Courtney and establish that Destiny is the most dominate and powerful group in XFE history."
~Boo's once again get crazy loud in the arena and Destiny seems to laugh at the anger from the crowd~
Gobeer: "You all realize that no group in the past and no group in the future has ever had the Size, Strength, Ability, Talent, Good Looks and on top of all that Support of Management like Destiny has. We are the reason each and everyone one of you buy your tickets because you all know when Destiny is involved that something amazing will happen, something you have never seen, and on top of that you will see something you will need to know in order to carry on conversation with your friends at the water cooler at your miserable jobs."
~Gobeer pauses and smiles as the crowd boo's some more~
Gobeer: "You hope that someday you can achieve greatness, wealth and fame that we all have but you know you will never have our abilities and that eats at everyone single one of you."
~A chant of 'We Hate Destiny' erupts from the crowd. Gobeer provokes the crowd as the chant gets louder and louder. It then eventually dies down and Gobeer once again gets an evil smirk on his face~
Gobeer: "But I know what all you vermin want to truly know. And that is why the former Aggression Champion, Tag Champion, and the man Courtney mistakenly said was going to single handily stop Destiny, Justin Alsop decided to join Destiny. So without further ado here he is...The newest member of Destiny, Justin Alsop!"
~Gobeer hands the mic to Justin and the rest of Destiny clap while the crowd erupts in boo's as Justin grabs the mic and flashes his trademark smirk~
Justin: "Since Stable Warfare every single time I have seen one of you fans you have asked me Why I helped Gobeer? Why I joined Destiny? And Why I betrayed Team Courtney? Well to be honest all of these questions are easily answered."
~The crowd boos some more but Justin seems unphased~
Justin: "You see when I came back I fully had intended to destroy Destiny so that I could earn favor with Courtney and end up getting my rightful World Title Match. Then I realized something. You see a week before Stable Warfare Gobeer and I ran into each other backstage and he said something very interesting to me. He said that I was jealous of Destiny because unlike all the plans I had in the past Destiny has the one thing I never had and that is the support of XFE Management."
~Chants of Destiny Sucks rain down from the crowd once again but still Justin seems unphased~
Justin: "For the next few days I did what I always do and that is plan. I thought about what Gobeer had said and realized that while Courtney was in charge now it is only in an acting role. That is when I made up my mind. That night I called Gobeer up and discussed Stable Warfare and me joining Destiny and finally achieving my Destiny of being the most feared and powerful force in XFE. Joining Destiny gives me all that and while I know we will have to deal with some backlash from those we screwed over, I can tell you they have no chance of ending what we have formed here."
~Justin points at all the members of Destiny~
Justin: "The Youth of Amber and Big Cop. The power and strength of Pat Booker and Bosero. And the planning of Gobeer and Myself. Add that to having the backing of XFE Management and all of XFE needs to understand that this is Destiny's World and you are all just living in it."
~Justin drops the mic and "Imma Be" by the Black Eyed Peas begins to play in the arena. The entire group of Destiny shakes hands and then poses in the middle of the ring arms raised just as they had been at the end of Stable Warfare~
(For the importance in my eyes of this event I ask that no one gets involved. Also Justin/Jeremy if you want to change any of your lines just tell me. I just went with what we had discused.)
Back to top Go down
Jeremy
XFE Hall of Famer
Jeremy

Male
Number of posts : 1341
Registration date : 2008-04-22

Destiny on XFA! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny on XFA!   Destiny on XFA! Empty8/13/2010, 7:26 am

Absolutely Perfect!!!
Back to top Go down
http://oceaniawrestling.forumotion.net/forum.htm