X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The True Savior... [XFA.18.06.11]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Goliathus
XFE Hall of Famer
Goliathus

Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2011-02-13

The True Savior... [XFA.18.06.11] Empty
PostSubject: The True Savior... [XFA.18.06.11]   The True Savior... [XFA.18.06.11] Empty6/17/2011, 5:04 pm

[This is written by Danny Young, I am just posting it up since he is not available, credit to Danny Young]

Show: XFA, June 18, 2011
Time: Right after Savvy vs Goliathus

~The lights begin to flash and The Recovery begins~
Crowd: "Boo!"
~Danny Young walks out searing a hooded jacked with the hood pulled up and a pair of black jeans~
Danny Young: "Save us, oh savior!"
~Danny drops to one knee - his left knee to be precise as his right knee is still injured for now - and taunts, grimacing in pain~
~Danny stands up and walks towards the ring~
Danny Young: "Save us, oh savior!"
~Danny climbs into the ring and pulls his hood back, before squaring up to Goliathus~
Reggie Miller: "This could get ugly!"
~Danny Young raises his arms and sparks erupt from the lighting~
~Goliathus claps his hands, causing the sparks to disappear~
Danny Young: "I stood before 'death', I looked him in the eyes and welcomed him, once. You see, you are not death, nor are you life, you are the inbetween, the nervous twitch in the balance. I once again stand before the inbetween, look him in the eyes and threaten him, I see it in your eyes, I see it in your expression, I take one look at you and I see a battered and bruised phony. I look at you and I think you are but an incoherent existance in my life, but my opinions have changed and I now see you as something closer to an equal to what I am. I don't care for you, but I have a teeny bit of respect for you. I hold my hands to the sky and make it rain. You clap your hands and that rain disappears. I should cut to the point, you and me, next season, the final chapter, the final match, let's do it."
~Goliathus smiles wickedly, clearly unimpressed by Danny Young's appearance~
Goliathus: "What makes you think I would agree to yet another match with you. You see, I have beaten you fair and square and I would rather face off with other instead of you yet again."
Danny Young: "Because I.AM.THE.SAVIOR! When I said "save us, oh savior", I meant that I will save you all!"
Goliathus: "Really? You are just copying my idea, huh? You don't even have any creativity at all, you are nothing but an insect to this community."
~Out of nowhere, Forest Drake jumps out of the crowd and climbs into the ring~
~Goliathus turns around and leaves himself wide open to Danny Young~
Forest Drake swings a punch at Goliathus which misses but before Goliathus can react Danny Young spins him around and hits Goliathus with a rough elbow to the face knocking him to the floor
Danny takes a look at his wounded opponent and grins wickedly before raising his left foot stomping on Goliathus' head and dropping to one knee to taunt executing a Fatal Mistake V2
~Forest Drake carries on attacking the wounded Goliathus as the camera zooms in on Danny Young~
Danny Young: "Oh, how you were all wrong. I am always the savior and the reason Goliathus will give me my rematch..."
~Danny gets up and Forest Drake backs away, allowing Danny to crouch next to Goliathus~
Danny Young: "... is because I have his title."
~Danny Young produces something from his pocket and lays it on Goliathus' chest before picking up the Young Gunz title and walking away~
Danny Young: "I have saved you all....."
~Danny Young poses to the crowd with the Young Gunz title in his hands, drawing another large amount of boo, before entering the backstage~
~The camera looks at the wounded Goliathus and then looks at what is on his chest~
~It is revealed to be an ace of spades playing card with the letter 'S' on it. As the camera zooms in on the card, it bursts into flames, disappearing in a cloud of smoke~
~A moment later, Goliathus follows suit and reappears in front Danny Young and Forest Drake before they enter the backstage area~
Goliathus: "After all we've through together, you still don't know who you are messing with."
~Danny and Forest are taken back by the surprise. Goliathus snatches the title from Danny Young and disappears the same way he appeared~
Back to top Go down

The True Savior... [XFA.18.06.11]
Page 1 of 1