X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Marc Ellis talks with the Champ... (first Aggresion show)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668
Registration date : 2008-05-01

Marc Ellis talks with the Champ... (first Aggresion show) Empty
PostSubject: Marc Ellis talks with the Champ... (first Aggresion show)   Marc Ellis talks with the Champ... (first Aggresion show) Empty1/10/2012, 4:17 am

~Marc Ellis is Standing in the interview area surround my some crewman and other people in the background~
Marc Ellis: "Good evening Aggression fans! hope you have enjoyed the show so far! because its only gonna get better! and its about to get better right now! because next to me here I have none other than the Champion himself! Slugger!."
~The camera zooms a little so that Slugger is now seen in the picture, He has The Aggression championship draped over his shoulder and a mic in one hand, He gives a cheeky smile towards the camera before Marc speaks again~
Marc: "So Champ Its been a tough couple of months for not only you but your wife and with Cryl and Playboy both here tonight in the arena what have you got planned?."
Slugger: "Tonight, has nothing to do with Cryl, Playboy or my wife!.. Tonight we have the biggest main event in Aggression history! well at least that's what everyone has been saying. Tonight I focus on that match and that match alone."
~Marc goes to say something but is cut off by Slugger~
Slugger: "Cryl and Playboy will have to answer for what they have done but that's next week."
Marc: "But aren't you afraid they will get involved tonight? like they did during your wedding?"
Slugger: "Marc, are you forgetting who I am? I'm the longest Aggression champion in history! I'm not scared of anything. If Cryl and Playboy wish to get involved tonight then they are welcome. But They will be in for a fight!"
Marc: "Well slugger looks like your handling the whole Cryl/playboy stuff well, have you got any words for the world champion tonight before you face him?."
Slugger: "Sent 4 years ago you gave me a chance! you signed me to wrestle for XFE and i thank you everyday for that but tonight that does not matter. Tonight I'm bring my A game! and I want yours!."
~Slugger slides the Aggression championship off his shoulder and sticks it right in front of the camera he backs it away a little so you can see Marc and Himself~
Slugger: "These Titles that we both hold means we are at the top of this company! that we are the best both brands have to offer! tonight is not just about seeing which champion is better! its not even about showing the world which brand is better, well that's Aggression all the way!!."
~Cheers can be heard all the way from the arena~
Slugger: "Tonight is not even about finally seeing Slugger vs Sent, no no Tonight its more then that! Tonight we show the whole world! WHY XFE IS THE BEST DAMN WRESTLING SHOW IN THE WORLD!."
~Slugger puts the Championship on his shoulder~
Slugger: "Tonight Sent you better be ready to raise the bar! because Tonight we show everyone what a heart of a champion truly is! tonight I'm leaving everything inside that ring! and I except! NO! i know you will do the same."
Marc: "Strong words from the aggression champion their! I'm already getting chills about tonight's main event!, It's gonna be one to remember!.."
~Slugger shakes Marc's hand before walking away~
Marc: "Back to you guys at ringside."
Back to top Go down

Marc Ellis talks with the Champ... (first Aggresion show)
Page 1 of 1