X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Black Mask talks about FoD (a show after his RP)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Danny Young
XFE Hall of Famer
Danny Young

Male
Number of posts : 781
Registration date : 2009-11-19

Black Mask talks about FoD (a show after his RP) Empty
PostSubject: Black Mask talks about FoD (a show after his RP)   Black Mask talks about FoD (a show after his RP) Empty10/24/2011, 7:46 am

~'Wait and Bleed' by Slipknot begins as the fans look around nervously, after a few split seconds a pair of black shoes hit the stage followed by a suit as The Black Mask walks out to loud booing. He raises his arms and suddenly the crowd are silence, a blast of lighting hits the spot where The Black Mask is standing. The fans are in shock as the smoke clears and The Black Mask is gone, the fans turn their attention to the ring where The Black Mask is standing, a mic in his hand~
The Black Mask: "A pathetic waste of my time is coming out here and having to take care of my business with that damned creature, but Danny has decided that I make a public example of him."
~The fans boo at the mention of Danny Young~
The Black Mask: "SILENCE! ~the fans are quiet~ Now Finger of Destruction, you have been refusing our offer for a long time, when are you going to just accept the fact you will have to agree to our terms sooner or later. We are the next in line to the head honcho of AGGRESSION, thanks to the mastermind. We can bully you into accepting this or you can do it out of your own will. We know your past, this will help you through it. You can live as an equal to us, not like these leeches in the crowd. We are a union that can not be stopped throughout the Young Gunz division. Come and join with the better life, we know of your talent and you can align yourself with us! It can be great. You have one week to accept our offer or we will be coming after you. Our time is now!"
~Thunder strikes the ring again and The Black Mask has vanished, no trace left behind apart from a contract~

(FoD, I'll be doing all of the RP's for the black mask)
Back to top Go down
Finger of Destruction
XFE Hall of Famer
Finger of Destruction

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2011-09-27

Black Mask talks about FoD (a show after his RP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Mask talks about FoD (a show after his RP)   Black Mask talks about FoD (a show after his RP) Empty11/6/2011, 12:57 pm

This will be good for the 2nd X-Force show, i will do a response rp in the next few days
Back to top Go down

Black Mask talks about FoD (a show after his RP)
Page 1 of 1