X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Black Mask Interview (pre-show exclusive)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Danny Young
XFE Hall of Famer
Danny Young

Male
Number of posts : 781
Registration date : 2009-11-19

The Black Mask Interview (pre-show exclusive) Empty
PostSubject: The Black Mask Interview (pre-show exclusive)   The Black Mask Interview (pre-show exclusive) Empty5/12/2010, 2:49 pm

~A camera cuts to the black mask sitting in a chair facing jamie ray newman directly~

Jamie: Hello XFE universe I am here with a man who is with out a doubt the most mysterious man in XFE today, The Black Mask.
Black Mask: Hello Jamie, pleasure to be here.
~Jamie seems to be un-nerved when speaking to the black mask but she carries on~
Jamie: So have you seen most newspapers nowadays, they are all saying 'Who is he?' referring to you.
Black Mask: I can sense when people talk about me, just like how steve in the production truck is calling me a freak. Hi steve bet you didn't guess I would hear ya.
Jamie: Well back to the interview, which title do you have your eyes set on?
Black Mask: If I must be honest I would say the young gunz title, I am a very quick person and think the young gunz division would benefit my style...
Jamie: I think i've heard your voice before, before you joined XFE, Have I met you?
Black Mask: I know many people but you, I have only been introduced to you now...
~Jill wagner walks on to the scene and spits on Jamie Ray Newman~
Jill: Hey hoe, I will be conducting the interviews around here...
~*SLAP* Jamie slapped the taste out of Jill's mouth~
Black Mask: Well you win some you lose some!
~The black mask leaves the scene with Jill and Jamie cat-fighting, security rush to break it up~

Hope it's alright guys
Back to top Go down

The Black Mask Interview (pre-show exclusive)
Page 1 of 1