X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Black Mask?! (XFA!!!)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Danny Young
XFE Hall of Famer
Danny Young

Male
Number of posts : 781
Registration date : 2009-11-19

The Black Mask?! (XFA!!!) Empty
PostSubject: The Black Mask?! (XFA!!!)   The Black Mask?! (XFA!!!) Empty4/22/2010, 12:05 pm

~A man wearing black clothes and a black mask is seen walking out of The Sentinel's office, he closes the door quietly. The Sentinel is walking down the hallway talking on his cellphone~
The Sentinel: "Yeah, everything is set...let me call you back. Hey you! What you doing in my office?"
~The Black Mask see's The Sentinel coming, and turns around, running down the hallway~
~The Sentinel stops in front of his office door, watching The Black Mask turn a corner down the hall. When you goes in, he see's a Black Mask Trading Card sitting on his desk. When he picks it up, he see's a big red question mark on it~
The Sentinel: "What the hell is this?"
~The Sentinel presses the speed dial on his phone~
The Sentinel: "Hey Courtney, alert security to be on the look out for this Black Mask guy. And when they find him, bring him to me."
~The Sentinel ends the call and pushes the cameraman out of his office and shuts the door~
Back to top Go down
Cryl
XFE Hall of Famer
Cryl

Male
Number of posts : 990
Registration date : 2010-02-05

The Black Mask?! (XFA!!!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Black Mask?! (XFA!!!)   The Black Mask?! (XFA!!!) Empty4/22/2010, 4:53 pm

ok that was very interesting... looking forward to where this leads up to Smile
Back to top Go down

The Black Mask?! (XFA!!!)
Page 1 of 1