X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Champ gets an interview... (XFA before number one contender mach)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668
Registration date : 2008-05-01

Champ gets an interview... (XFA before number one contender mach) Empty
PostSubject: Champ gets an interview... (XFA before number one contender mach)   Champ gets an interview... (XFA before number one contender mach) Empty7/29/2011, 7:13 am

~The X-tron lights up showing Jaime ray Newman standing by herself in the interview area~
Jaime: "Hello everyone, Tonight I'm proud to say that I'm interviewing the current AGGRESSION Champion!"
~Cheers can be heard from the sold out crowd~
Jaime: "So with out further a due, please welcome my good friend and AGGRESSION champion, Slugger."
~The camera zooms out a little as Slugger walks into the scene wearing a nice black suit, a pair of black sunglasses and has his AGGRESSION title draped over his right shoulder, he grabs a mic and begins to speak~
Slugger: "Thanks for the warm welcome Jaime."
Jaime: "No worries Slugger, Okay Slug I gotta ask, last week you and Seraphim went on a date and it was ruined by Cryl and then on AGGRESSION last week it looked like you two were about to go to war until Seraphim got involved and broke it up...do u have any comments towards Cryl or about the whole situation?"
~Slugger adjusts the belt on his shoulder and then takes a breathe~
Slugger: "Well Jaime I truly don't know whats going though that monsters head lately but if he thinks he can stop me and Seraphim from being together he has another thing coming! That girl may just be the one for me and I will fight to hell and back to be with her."
Jaime: "And you may have to just do that...If it involves a fight with Cryl."
Slugger: "If Cryl wants a fight then he can bring it, I will beat his ass to a pulp and prove that I deserve to be with Seraphim. I'd rather not fight him but if it comes down to it I will not back down."
Jaime: "Okay, Well I know we will all be keeping a good eye on the situation between you three, now one more thing tonight your old friend Jesse Blue is going one on one with kangjagal for the number one contender spot for your title. Any words towards those two men?"
~Slugger slowly takes off his sunglasses and stares directly at the camera likes his speaking right towards the two men~
Slugger: "Jesse! Kang! I don't care which one of you two win tonight, I just have this to say. At Stable Warfare you better be prepared for me because for the first time ever I will be defending this title at a PPV and you know what that means! It means I will stop at nothing to retain it."
~Slugger backs away from the camera a little~
Slugger: "You may think you have seen the best of me before, but that's nothing! At Stable Warfare I'm going to shock everyone, because at Stable Warfare I'm once again going to step my game up! And once again I'm going to STEAL THE SHOW and retain MY title!"
~Slugger taps the AGGRESSION title a couple times~
Slugger: "So good luck tonight boys, and don't get hurt because next week your gonna need to be at the top of your game to take this away from me."
Jaime: "Well Slugger, I personally can't wait for your match at Stable Warfare. I'm sure it won't disappoint, I guess that's it guys. Thank you for your time Slugger. Back to you guys at ringside."
~The camera fades away as Jaime and Slugger walk away from the interview area~
Back to top Go down
DieHard

DieHard

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Champ gets an interview... (XFA before number one contender mach)   Champ gets an interview... (XFA before number one contender mach) Empty7/29/2011, 8:20 am

psst...

if you want her to be your girlfriend, best know how to spell her name...
Back to top Go down
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Champ gets an interview... (XFA before number one contender mach)   Champ gets an interview... (XFA before number one contender mach) Empty7/29/2011, 8:46 am

Maybe..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Champ gets an interview... (XFA before number one contender mach)   Champ gets an interview... (XFA before number one contender mach) Empty

Back to top Go down

Champ gets an interview... (XFA before number one contender mach)
Page 1 of 1