X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

John before no.1 contender match 29/09/10

Go down 
AuthorMessage
John Deep
XFE Hall of Famer
John Deep

Male
Number of posts : 416
Registration date : 2010-01-01

John before no.1 contender match 29/09/10 Empty
PostSubject: John before no.1 contender match 29/09/10   John before no.1 contender match 29/09/10 Empty9/26/2010, 12:58 pm

~Jill Wagner stands with John Deep backstage~
Jill: "I'm here tonight with State of Flux member and maybe next no.1 contender for Young Gunz title John Deep. John one simple question for you, what's you're tactic for this match?"
John Deep: "Firstly, not maybe no.1 contender, but certainly next no.1 contender. My tactic is simple make Danny...TAP OUT!"
~As John Deep says tap out the crowd go wild~
John Deep: "After tonight fun ends. There will be no more playing games with anybody who stand in my way! You see Wodka maybe he's my teammate but he holds Young Gunz championship and I want take it from his weak hands. I thought that when I join SoF everything changes and it does but not everything. Look at Young Gunz title the big powerful Big Cop lose championship to a GIRL! Are you kidding me? Then Wodka with difficult wins the title from a GIRL! Then I with easiest way that it could be make a GIRL taps out! You see that I make things cleanly and I will make Young Gunz title shine from any other titles."
Jill: "But John let's come back to the question, what's your..."
~John takes mic form Jill~
John Deep: "What's wrong with you!? I saying about things more important from then this (censored)ing match! You know what screwed you go away!"
~Jill looks scared and goes away from John Deep~
John Deep: "As I was saying nothing stops me from winning the title from Wodka even the "Mystery Man"! Who comes from crowd and makes tables turn around I don't care who you are but don't step in my way!"
~John Deep throws microphone away and camera cuts ringside~
Back to top Go down

John before no.1 contender match 29/09/10
Page 1 of 1