X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Number One Contender! (21/01/12)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Finger of Destruction
XFE Hall of Famer
Finger of Destruction

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2011-09-27

Number One Contender! (21/01/12) Empty
PostSubject: Number One Contender! (21/01/12)   Number One Contender! (21/01/12) Empty1/17/2012, 8:44 am

~The arena goes silent as the lights go out and then flash back on while 'Numb' by Linkin Park is played over the speakers as the four turnbuckles burst into flames as once again the lights go out only to reveal Finger of Destruction standing in the middle of the ring when the
light returns~
Brandon Routh: "What is FoD doing out here Reggie?, he doesn't have a match tonight."
Reggie Miller: "I don't know for certain Brandon but after his victory over Danny Young a few days ago he is the new number one contender for Hawkes title, maybe he has something to say."
Brandon Routh: "You may be right and it looks as if we are now about to find out..."
~Finger of Destruction brings the microphone to his lips and begins to speak~
Finger of Destruction: "Hello all you wonderful fans, as your new number one contender and soon to be new Young Gunz title holder i just have to give you all a big shout out and tell you how much i love you all.."
~Crowd erupts into a frenzy~
Brandon Routh: "They really do seem to love this guy it seems Reggie."
Reggie Miller: "I think you are right on that point Brandon but i can hear some heckling too it seems that some fans think FoD has become a little to over confident"
Brandon Routh: "Well you can't please everyone in this business."
Finger of Destruction: "I want to get straight to the point here and let everyone know why i am out here at this time, Hawke was very kind to offer me the number one contender spot for his title if i beat Danny Young...Well i did that as you all know and i did it with some considerable style, i proved to everyone that i am better then Danny Young and i am going to prove for all you wonderful fans that i am better then Hawke...So Hawke you mentioned we should sort out the match type of our match title match at a later date and i agreed to that and i think that was a good decision, however how do we decide who picks the match? that has been on my mind since we last spoke to each other...Then thinking about what 'David Hood' said after you spoke on the last show before my match..."
Reggie Miller: "Did he just say what David Hood said?"
Brandon Routh: "He did Reggie and i think he is talking about what David said about PunkZack picking up a surprise win over Hawke in his last match match."
Finger of Destruction: "I thought about testing your confidence in your ability to win that match by putting the choice of match for our title match in the hands of you if you won and me if you lost..that was to easy for you though as much as PunkZack can wrestle i knew he would be no match for someone of your caliber but we don't have forever to decide this matter so not knowing who either of our next opponents will be i say..If you win your next match then you can pick the match type, i am here for the fans and i am so confident in my ability i am willing to put it all on the line, can you do the same? knowing that if you lose i get to choose the match.."
~Crowd goes wild with excitement~
Reggie Miller: "Did he really just do that? can Hawke really risk letting FoD choose the match Brandon?"
Brandon Routh: "He really did just do it Reggie and i can't see how Hawke can turn down such a public request, FoD is really playing some powerful mind games right now and i don't know if Hawke can handle it."
Reggie Miller: "He is the champion i think if anyone can deal with this pressure that FoD is trying to apply it is Hawke."
Finger of Destruction: "Now before you get all hyped up i am going to give you time to think about your answer, you are the Champion after all and i respect you too much to expect you to give a rushed response to my request... So for now i am going to head out and hit the gym then relax and await your answer...."
~With the crowd cheering FoD leaves the ring and arena~
Reggie Miller: "Well Brandon i guess the new number one contender is trying to pull the shots and boss the Champion around, if i was Hawke i will not be enjoying FoD's behavior and taunting."
Brandon Routh: "At this moment in time Hawke has to just suck it up and try to rise above it but i am loving the challengers spirit he really doesn't fear Hawke and i don't blame him for trying to get in his mind."
~The lights fade out of the arena~

Last edited by Finger of Destruction on 1/20/2012, 8:56 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Finger of Destruction
XFE Hall of Famer
Finger of Destruction

PostSubject: Re: Number One Contender! (21/01/12)   Number One Contender! (21/01/12) Empty1/17/2012, 8:56 am

Deleted post

Last edited by Finger of Destruction on 1/20/2012, 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hawke

Hawke

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2011-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Number One Contender! (21/01/12)   Number One Contender! (21/01/12) Empty1/17/2012, 3:58 pm

How about we wait for this to be next week and we can see whatever happens during the show?
Back to top Go down
Finger of Destruction
XFE Hall of Famer
Finger of Destruction

PostSubject: Re: Number One Contender! (21/01/12)   Number One Contender! (21/01/12) Empty1/17/2012, 5:09 pm

Edited the rp so it is ready for the aggression show
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Number One Contender! (21/01/12)   Number One Contender! (21/01/12) Empty

Back to top Go down

Number One Contender! (21/01/12)
Page 1 of 1