X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fued For 2011 opening season

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
QuanBeast
XFE Hall of Famer
QuanBeast

Male
Number of posts : 729
Registration date : 2008-04-30

Fued For 2011 opening season Empty
PostSubject: Fued For 2011 opening season   Fued For 2011 opening season Empty12/2/2010, 3:52 pm

ATTENTION ALL AGGRESSION ROSTER

So I need a fued for the new season. I acknowledge that after tsuch a long abscence from being active I cant just roll up and do an RP demanding title shots left right and center.

If you dont know Quan's method then most of my RP will be humours with bouts of insane anger and gems of eastern wisdom.

In the past it has worked well with Quan up aganist a bully style heel as Quan is a solid face wrestler and likely never to change.

He has also worked well against the mental/supernatural style wreslters as he is know to have his own grip on relasity is slightly limited it is hard to intimidate him with a few flashnig lights.

Consider we have a few weeks we could work up a simple path for the feud. Confrontations, a few bit of medling in the others matches etc.

SUMMARY: VOLUNTEER NEEDED
Back to top Go down
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongolian_wrestling
QuanBeast
XFE Hall of Famer
QuanBeast

Male

PostSubject: Re: Fued For 2011 opening season   Fued For 2011 opening season Empty12/3/2010, 10:14 am

Anyone?

Just a little feud?

Sad
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Fued For 2011 opening season   Fued For 2011 opening season Empty12/3/2010, 2:18 pm

You've got the whole month to find one, but if not then I will happily RP and fued with you using one of the none-active Rebel Nation members like Malkyto or Cassandra Cain.
Back to top Go down
QuanBeast
XFE Hall of Famer
QuanBeast

Male

PostSubject: Re: Fued For 2011 opening season   Fued For 2011 opening season Empty12/3/2010, 3:23 pm

Worthy.

I have had one offer on PM but it depends on some roster swapping.

Malky is a good backup.
Back to top Go down
Cryl
XFE Hall of Famer
Cryl

Male
Number of posts : 990
Registration date : 2010-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Fued For 2011 opening season   Fued For 2011 opening season Empty12/4/2010, 5:02 pm

I dont know how my situation at the moment is, if I go on feuding with STB, Argo or Playboy. If I can eventually stay in one place long enough and not go on buisness trips and if the three mentiond have other plans.... well trust me Quan... when my lights start flashing YOU WILL BE SCARED!!!! Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fued For 2011 opening season   Fued For 2011 opening season Empty

Back to top Go down

Fued For 2011 opening season
Page 1 of 1