X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Argo talks next season (XFA Season Finale)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Argo
XFE Hall of Famer
Argo

Male
Number of posts : 771
Registration date : 2009-06-17

Argo talks next season (XFA Season Finale) Empty
PostSubject: Argo talks next season (XFA Season Finale)   Argo talks next season (XFA Season Finale) Empty3/18/2010, 10:33 pm

~Olivia Wilde is standing in the ring mic in hand~
Olivia Wilde: "Introducing now, the 2010 Lord of Mayhem, Argo!"
~The crowd erupts in cheers not expecting to see Argo tonight. "What Ya Gonna Do?" By Lil Jon begins to play and Argo walks out from backstage. He is wearing his Argo the Lord of Mayhem Shirt and Blue Jeans. He makes his way to the ring shaking hands with fans and posing for quick pictures. The fans are loving it as Argo stands next to the ring and jumps up on the apron setting off pyro from all four corners as he does it. Argo enters the ring and Olivia Wilde hands him the mic before leaving him in the ring alone~
Argo: "Man it is nice to be here tonight."
~Crowd cheers as Argo pauses~
Argo: "I am going to make this quick tonight guys. You see lately my focus has been on the XFE World Heavyweight Championship. My conversations and quick chats with the reigning Champion have taught me a lot and for all you fans that are waiting for the match, I promise you it won't be long."
~The crowd cheers loudly in anticipation of the Argo vs Playboy match~
Argo: "So I just want to get a quick opinion of the crowd here tonight. What do you all think about maybe an Argo vs Paul "Playboy" Andrews match for the Heavyweight Title at say...Super Force?"
~The cheers are even louder now and the fans are going nuts~
Argo: "Well my goal is to continue to prove and improve myself because as much as it sounds like you fans here tonight want that match to happen I can promise you I want it even more."
~Argo pauses a second and looks directly into the camera~
Argo: "Next season will be my chance to get a chance of a lifetime and I promise you fans I will do everything in my power to make myself ready for Playboy and show everyone in the world that Argo is truly..."
~Argo stops, lowers his head and reaches the mic out to the crowd as the camera zooms out~
Crowd: "Unstoppable!!!!"
~Argo drops the mic as "What Ya Gonna Do?" by Lil Jon begins to play. Argo leaves the ring and jumps over the ringside barricade spend more time with the fans shaking hands and taking pictures as he walks around the masses~
Back to top Go down

Argo talks next season (XFA Season Finale)
Page 1 of 1