X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

XFA No More!! (last XFA of the season)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

XFA No More!! (last XFA of the season) Empty
PostSubject: XFA No More!! (last XFA of the season)   XFA No More!! (last XFA of the season) Empty6/8/2011, 12:56 pm

Spoiler:

~The TWG Network Executive is standing in the middle of the ring holding a microphone~
Executive: "Well boys and girls...oh and accompanying adults, the time has come for GM Worthy to relinquish his XFA creative control to me so that I can take this pro wrestling company back to the good old days when wrestling shows like this were designed for kids who only boo the villain and cheer the good guy the way owners of wrestling companies intended."
~The crowd start booing~
Executive: "I don't care you lot think as most of you are too old to be watching a wrestling show anyway."
~The fans start chanting TWG sucks~
Executive: "Oh sorry did I hurt your precious feelings?...Well tough as you fat geeks of the internet wrestling community are ruining modern day pro wrestling by not playing along as you are all extras in a studio and when I'm in control you will boo and cheer the people I want you to and only when I tell you to."
~The crowd start chanting “shut the *beep* up” with a double clap in between each time they chant it~
Executive: "Anyway I've had enough of you geeks and this whole country, so come down Worthy and give me my contract so I can get out of this hell hole."
~The crowd boo then go quite when XFA GM Worthy makes his way down to the ring holding a contract~
Executive: "Hurry up and give me the contract so I can sign it already as this place is driving me insane."
~Worthy hesitates for a while before reluctantly giving him the contract~
Executive: "Does this contain the additional stuff I want added?"
Worthy (in a quiet voice): "Yes, you sign it and you gain 100% control of show, whilst I become your assistant."
Executive: "In that case lets get it signed."
~The executive signs the contract and hands it back to Worthy~
Executive: "Now you need to sign it."
~Worthy reluctantly signs it then crowd boo and start chanting “you sold out”~
Executive: "It's official, I run this show now and I'll be making some changes around here."
~The crowd boo as the X-Tron shows worried XFA wrestlers back stage looking on~
Executive: "First things first, I'm renaming this show by changing the word Aggression to the word Juniors which means from now on this show will be known as X-Force Juniors."
~The crowd boo loudly as the wrestlers at the back look angry~
Executive: "That's not all, I'm getting rid of the Extreme Fight title and replacing all weapons with soft gladiator sticks and soft pads from kids play areas...oh and we could even have a special match using them...I think I'll call it a soft core match."
~The crowd boo again as the Executive makes his way up to Worthy who is looking at his feet~
Executive: "As for your fellow wrestlers Worthy, firstly they will all be forced to wear special helmets and body pads and will all be given new gimmicks including you, who will no longer play the luchadore character...so take your mask off and hand it over to me...now!!"
~Worthy slowly lifts his head up and laughs~
Worthy: "You have some interesting ideas, but there is just one problem?"
Executive: "...and whats that?"
Worthy: "You no longer work for the network!!"
Executive: "What are you talking about?"
Worthy: "You see I accidentally got the contracts mixed up and long story short...you just signed the TWG Network's release papers!!"
~The crowd laughs as Worthy shows him the contract as the now former-Network Executive falls to his knees and cries~
Worthy: "I spoke to your ex-work mates the other day although I use the term loosely as they hate you more than I do..."
~The crowd laugh~
Worthy: "...basically they said the Network have no legal right to interfere with the show format and that all censorship will be done on their end...So another words I can do what I *bleeping* well like!!"
~The crowd start chanting “we're not Worthy” and making bowing gestures~
Worthy: "I will agree with him on one thing, this show does need an image change and I've learned from him and Cryl that honor, tradition, respect and loyalty are just meaningless words and in this day of age we need to be more ruthless, more violent and SHOW SOME AGGRESSION!!"
~Worthy then pulls out 2 sets of handcuffs and puts the former-Executives hands in each one and attaches the other side of the handcuffs to the ring rope, then climbs out of the ring~
Worthy (to the crowd): "You wanna see some aggression?"
~The crowd all shout “Yeah” so Worthy pulls out his old baseball bat with spiked Gothic bracelets wrapped around it and climbs back into the ring~
Worthy (to the crowd): "Do you wanna see me take my spiky bat and smash the *beep* out of this un-worthy son of a *beep* and cut his mother-*beeping* head to pieces?"
~The crowd shout “Yeah” so Worthy repeatedly wacks him with the spiky bat and then rubs the spikes on his fore-head~
Worthy (to the crowd): "Do you *beeping* want to see more aggression?"
~The crowd shout “Yeah” so Worthy un-cuffs him and drags him out side of the ring, then pulls out lighter fluid and a lighter from under the ring and pours it on the announcers table then sets it on fire with the lighter~
Worthy (to the crowd): "Do you blood thirsty people wanna see some more mother-*bleeping* aggression?"
~The crowd shout “Yeah”, so Worthy powerbombs the former-Executive through the flaming announcers table then goes back in the ring to address the crowd~
Worthy (to the crowd): "I am the saviour of this show and I know what you want...YOU WANT TO SEE SOME AGGRESSION!!"
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: XFA No More!! (last XFA of the season)   XFA No More!! (last XFA of the season) Empty6/16/2011, 2:38 am

It's nearly time for the most violent rp in XFE history.
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: XFA No More!! (last XFA of the season)   XFA No More!! (last XFA of the season) Empty6/16/2011, 4:55 am

Added to the show.
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: XFA No More!! (last XFA of the season)   XFA No More!! (last XFA of the season) Empty6/16/2011, 5:23 am

Thanks as I was a bit worried that I went to far on this rp.

BTW I saw the GM guidelines in the TWG forum and they say use *censored* instead of f***, so is it okay to use *beep*, *beeping*, *beeper*, etc... ?
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: XFA No More!! (last XFA of the season)   XFA No More!! (last XFA of the season) Empty6/16/2011, 9:08 pm

Yeah I guess, they've never said anything yet.
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: XFA No More!! (last XFA of the season)   XFA No More!! (last XFA of the season) Empty6/17/2011, 3:27 am

I doubt they'd have a problem though as the *beep* is supposed to represent the beeping noise used when people swear on TV and is much better than *censored*.

If they do have a problem with beeps we could try *sound dip* instead.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XFA No More!! (last XFA of the season)   XFA No More!! (last XFA of the season) Empty

Back to top Go down

XFA No More!! (last XFA of the season)
Page 1 of 1