X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

August Season Pre-Season Feuds / Rivalry's

Go down 
+4
GD Pato
TheSentinel
Malkyto
Jade
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Jade
XFE Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 1356
Registration date : 2008-05-01

August Season Pre-Season Feuds / Rivalry's Empty
PostSubject: August Season Pre-Season Feuds / Rivalry's   August Season Pre-Season Feuds / Rivalry's Empty7/31/2008, 3:35 pm

Okay, after what I noticed happened last season this one will be more indepth to stick to. So basically the format will go like this:

Title: XFW Heavyweight title
-Holder: Worthy
*Contender: Malkyto
*Contender: Sisky
*Contender: Jack Power

Title: XFW Extreme fight
-Holder: Dark Ryder
*Contender:
*Contender: Jeremy Alsop

Title: XFW/XFA tag-team titles
-Holder: Vacant
*Contender: CBK
*Contender: Demonic Riders
*Contender:

Faces:
* Jade

Too Face to be Heel, Too Heel to be Face:
* Malkyto
* gp pato

Heels:
* The Sentinel

Neutrals:
* Travo
* Y2K
* Bleeding Face
* Dark Ryder

Face->heel turn:

Heel->face turn:

Rivalry's:
* Jade vs. The Sentinel -> Reason?: Classic Face vs. Heel of course, working the Don't Cross the Boss Angle
* Plin vs. Materazzi -> Reason?: Heel vs.
Heel, two violent guys that face off, one against other. Working on
some segments, and more background.

I will be updating this, but to stop confusion like what happened with the title I had last season with contenders all over the place, I am hoping this will make us more structured. We might be moving up to intercontinental with ISN since two slots might be opening, which means even more people will be looking at our shows and storylines. That way we can set people to be #1 contenders, #2, #3, etc, so that anyone of them could possibly be in contention and to prevent contender #100 from jumping in front of say #3 unless it's an upset etc. Since (and I am going to take the WWF as an example) You don't really see say United States title contenders trying for the Heavyweight belt and vice versa.

Also if you have ideas for others that don't necessarily involve you (for example: Having The Sentinel form what appears to be a the XFW version of The Corporation, with Worthy has his prime man after what happened at the ppv to go off the angle of Don't Cross the Boss etc.)

Anything I forgot / missed / think that could improve this system better please post here, lol, it's not close to perfect by anymeans, but it's a jumping off point.

~~Edit~~ *facepalm* I forgot to also say to say to also add in which title division(s) if any you would like to compete in. A combination of 1 singles title, the tag-team titles will be okay, but being in contention for both singles titles is not viable since, well it just won't be fair lol. That way it allows The Sentinel & Dante to figure matches better on title contentions; allows to think up of feuds and routes to go in the season since it's only a month long. Remember this PPV coming up is special in that there will be inter-brand matches so there will be cross rivalry's as well as in-brand rivalry's.

Last edited by Jade on 8/13/2008, 8:34 pm; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
Malkyto
XFE Hall of Famer
Malkyto

Male
Number of posts : 576
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: August Season Pre-Season Feuds / Rivalry's   August Season Pre-Season Feuds / Rivalry's Empty7/31/2008, 4:47 pm

First of all:

Title: XFW Heavyweight title
-Holder: Worthy
*Contender:

Title: XFW Extreme fight
-Holder: Jade
*Contender:

Title: XFW tag-team titles
-Holder: NLO (Malkyto & Ultimo)
*Contender:

Faces:
*Jade

*Malkyto

Heels:

Neutrals:

Face->heel turn:

Heel->face turn:

Rivalry's:
* ? vs. ? -> reason?

Second: Thanks Jade.

Third: As many of you knows, DANTE has been loosing fans at his XFA matchs. And, if a fed member is losing fans, all the roster is losing. Trying to avoid this, and engaging with the XFW vs. XFA PPV thing (btw: we can start this inter-brands feud exactly from the last shows), NLO is ready to challege DANTE & anyone he picks from XFA (the "mistery wrestler thing" also could work) for the TT Championship. But I dont want to make an RP about a dismissed storyline, so, I will wait for comments and answers.

Fourth and last: The last Sentinel actions looks a bit unmotivated. I mean: why the GM should did something like that? Well, I think the show viwers/reader/fans deserves some kind of explanation. So, at the XFA or the first XFW next season, we must show the starting of a storyline. Sentinel dont have the "esquizophreniac" gimnick, so, his actions must have some background, and probably a heel background at this time.
Im thinking in something like Jade saids ("saids"?) about "The Corporation": the untouchable GM. But, at this point, no one have been RPing against Sentinel (indeed, Legion have just 3 or 4 RP since the XFW beggining: no one against Sentinel). So, why the GM acts at this way?
If Sentinel keeps this heel turn (I dont see Sentinel reversing this turn easily), maybe must start some really bad times for face/popular/champs wrestlers, and nice times for the bad guys.
At least, for a season...
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440

PostSubject: Re: August Season Pre-Season Feuds / Rivalry's   August Season Pre-Season Feuds / Rivalry's Empty7/31/2008, 5:42 pm

Looks good. My Heel turn is bascially this. DANTE became the Face GM, me the Heel. Like I said in the RP after the match, my character has been getting a lot of disrespect, you can take it as paranoia and fact. DANTE overstepping my authority and then wrestlers just making matches etc. A big long explanantion I can give on the first show of next season, that can be like the opening segment. The Heel turn is just starting, me screwning legion out of the title is just the first part. If Worthy is up to it, we could do a Corporation type thing, but then thats a stable, and we are trying to get away from that.

Contenders for each of the titles. we can do that as well. Who would be in line for each title and who does one have to beat to get a shot. The next season is going to be the brand vs brand thing all ending at the ppv at the end of the month where DANTE and I will likely have a match and the top heels and faces from each brand going at it. May do some brand switching.
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net
GD Pato

GD Pato

Male
Number of posts : 672
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: August Season Pre-Season Feuds / Rivalry's   August Season Pre-Season Feuds / Rivalry's Empty7/31/2008, 6:37 pm

*Malkyto
*gp pato
Back to top Go down
Jade
XFE Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: August Season Pre-Season Feuds / Rivalry's   August Season Pre-Season Feuds / Rivalry's Empty7/31/2008, 7:29 pm

Good deal Sentinel. Worthy could be your HitMan (so to speak). A kinda like "now you owe me" type deal.

I can start something with The Sentinel seeings how I am one of the few people on both rosters that is a 100% face, and during the last show of the season do a roleplay with like Dante engaging me pre-show since I am a guest on Aggression either as a fan or wrestler (two baby face characters) asking me about my working conditions etc., The Sentinel watching on a camera; and later on making a prime example out of me that the Boss is always listening, and sending out another 'hit' on another face champion in XFW (this is where you can choose a heel type character for me to start a feud with, you yourself doing the dirty work, putting me in a trap, having the 'hit crew' just completely destroy me, etc).

As for Dante losing fans, the same theme could apply, that The Sentinel is sending hencemen (other heels) to go over and try and disrupt Dante's show and Dante squaring off with said individual in the ring, but never sending his own 'hit crew' over to XFW since he is taking the high road. And plus if he squares off doing the Malkyto angle about choosing a tag-team partner, it would definitely help his fan count raise again.
Back to top Go down
DANTE

DANTE

Male
Number of posts : 1410
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: August Season Pre-Season Feuds / Rivalry's   August Season Pre-Season Feuds / Rivalry's Empty7/31/2008, 8:10 pm

Jade, please go ahead with that RP for this seasons last show. I could definitely use it and I think that will help the brand vs. brand feud for next season.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xforcewrestling.synthasite.com/index.php
TheSentinel
TheSentinel

Male

PostSubject: Re: August Season Pre-Season Feuds / Rivalry's   August Season Pre-Season Feuds / Rivalry's Empty7/31/2008, 10:54 pm

If yo want, send me a PM and I'll add my part.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: August Season Pre-Season Feuds / Rivalry's   August Season Pre-Season Feuds / Rivalry's Empty8/1/2008, 2:02 pm

Well keep the X-Treme Killing Machines Nuetral
Back to top Go down
GD Pato

GD Pato

Male

PostSubject: Re: August Season Pre-Season Feuds / Rivalry's   August Season Pre-Season Feuds / Rivalry's Empty8/2/2008, 1:12 am

Y2K>> Are Demonic Riders and CBK going to have that rivalry next season? I can't think of a reason yet, maybe you could come up with that?
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: August Season Pre-Season Feuds / Rivalry's   August Season Pre-Season Feuds / Rivalry's Empty8/2/2008, 3:06 am

I like your idea of Sentinel as a sort of "powers that be group" in XFW so count me in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: August Season Pre-Season Feuds / Rivalry's   August Season Pre-Season Feuds / Rivalry's Empty8/2/2008, 1:09 pm

Nah, that match at XFA is just to prove XFW is the better brand lol
Back to top Go down
Jade
XFE Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: August Season Pre-Season Feuds / Rivalry's   August Season Pre-Season Feuds / Rivalry's Empty8/3/2008, 3:28 pm

I was thinking with this PPV coming up and my upcoming rivalry with The Sentinel, this would be a good time to slowly change my gimmick. And by slowly change I mean slipping from reality lol. With the bounty, the Sentinel now making me extremely paranoid, etc. I could still keep up being a face, yet an extremely disturbed psychosomatic individual now (what can I say Malkyto rubbed off on me! lol). The reasons I would still be a face would be a) I am still the 'underdog' status, b) everyone would feel sorry for me for having a mental break, c) well, there isn't anybody else lol. Just an idea I had, would love to hear everyone's thought's if I should stay the same (which I can no problem) or change it up a little.
Back to top Go down
Malkyto
XFE Hall of Famer
Malkyto

Male

PostSubject: Re: August Season Pre-Season Feuds / Rivalry's   August Season Pre-Season Feuds / Rivalry's Empty8/3/2008, 11:44 pm

Jade wrote:
I was thinking with this PPV coming up and my upcoming rivalry with The Sentinel, this would be a good time to slowly change my gimmick. And by slowly change I mean slipping from reality lol. With the bounty, the Sentinel now making me extremely paranoid, etc. I could still keep up being a face, yet an extremely disturbed psychosomatic individual now (what can I say Malkyto rubbed off on me! lol). The reasons I would still be a face would be a) I am still the 'underdog' status, b) everyone would feel sorry for me for having a mental break, c) well, there isn't anybody else lol. Just an idea I had, would love to hear everyone's thought's if I should stay the same (which I can no problem) or change it up a little.

You are mad, you wrestle, you like pisco. Jade, marry me!!!

Personally, I think the change must be slow. As you know (I know you know), any psychiatric disorder is a) hard to perform, and b) slow and progressive.

but I really like the paranoid angle. It could add a lot of funny (and/or disturbing) situations.
Back to top Go down
Dark Ryder
XFE Hall of Famer
Dark Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 1387

PostSubject: Re: August Season Pre-Season Feuds / Rivalry's   August Season Pre-Season Feuds / Rivalry's Empty8/5/2008, 3:57 am

alrighty then i guess i am gonna try and go for your title jade. lets give this brand something to remember Razz
Back to top Go down
Plin

Plin

Male
Number of posts : 341
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: August Season Pre-Season Feuds / Rivalry's   August Season Pre-Season Feuds / Rivalry's Empty8/6/2008, 9:02 am

Hi,

My contribution to August Season

Rivalry's:
* Plin vs. Materazzi -> Reason?: Heel vs. Heel, two violent guys that face off, one against other. Working on some segments, and more background.
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: August Season Pre-Season Feuds / Rivalry's   August Season Pre-Season Feuds / Rivalry's Empty8/9/2008, 2:57 am

Malkyto wrote:
Jade wrote:

You are mad, you wrestle, you like pisco. Jade, marry me!!!

Personally, I think the change must be slow. As you know (I know you know), any psychiatric disorder is a) hard to perform, and b) slow and progressive.

but I really like the paranoid angle. It could add a lot of funny (and/or disturbing) situations.

It's like Santino and Beth all over again, lol!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: August Season Pre-Season Feuds / Rivalry's   August Season Pre-Season Feuds / Rivalry's Empty8/14/2008, 10:21 pm

bleeding face wants to go for the Extreme Fight Champion

reason: Title Regain
Back to top Go down
Dark Ryder
XFE Hall of Famer
Dark Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 1387

PostSubject: Re: August Season Pre-Season Feuds / Rivalry's   August Season Pre-Season Feuds / Rivalry's Empty8/14/2008, 10:26 pm

actually i had someone else in mind for the extreme championship fued

not to mention all the times bleeding face has gone after the title already while some people have yet to recieve a title shot

Last edited by Dark Ryder on 8/14/2008, 10:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
TheSentinel

Male

PostSubject: Re: August Season Pre-Season Feuds / Rivalry's   August Season Pre-Season Feuds / Rivalry's Empty8/14/2008, 10:28 pm

Yeah, Bleeding Face has kind of have plenty of shots recently, time for him to feud with some one.
Back to top Go down
Malkyto
XFE Hall of Famer
Malkyto

Male

PostSubject: Re: August Season Pre-Season Feuds / Rivalry's   August Season Pre-Season Feuds / Rivalry's Empty8/14/2008, 11:14 pm

Im agree. I think bleding face is a bit overused.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: August Season Pre-Season Feuds / Rivalry's   August Season Pre-Season Feuds / Rivalry's Empty8/14/2008, 11:51 pm

Alright, I'll talk to him about it, and find a rivalry with him
Back to top Go down
GD Pato

GD Pato

Male

PostSubject: Re: August Season Pre-Season Feuds / Rivalry's   August Season Pre-Season Feuds / Rivalry's Empty8/15/2008, 2:52 am

Y2K wrote:
Alright, I'll talk to him about it, and find a rivalry with him

I have nuthin' planned how 'bout I be bleeding face's rival, we already have past history too
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: August Season Pre-Season Feuds / Rivalry's   August Season Pre-Season Feuds / Rivalry's Empty8/15/2008, 3:13 pm

srry GP, but I already got a rivalry between bleeding face and the Pit Viper in cross brand rivalry, for When Worlds Collide
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: August Season Pre-Season Feuds / Rivalry's   August Season Pre-Season Feuds / Rivalry's Empty

Back to top Go down

August Season Pre-Season Feuds / Rivalry's
Page 1 of 1