X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Feud for the August Season (Jade inspired me)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
DANTE

DANTE

Male
Number of posts : 1410
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Feud for the August Season (Jade inspired me) Empty
PostSubject: Feud for the August Season (Jade inspired me)   Feud for the August Season (Jade inspired me) Empty7/31/2008, 4:04 pm

So pretty much lets get these feud going since I felt that last season, we didn't have much going. I would like a much in depth and more planned out feud this coming season.

So far we have:

Playboy vs. Diamond (feud continues)

Dominator vs. GodsBlooD vs. Neto

Slugger vs. ???? (in the contenders picture Quan-but he'll be absent for a while on vacation-, D01, etc...)

DANTE vs. XFW maybe????

So any feuds you may want to start or do, please post here. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xforcewrestling.synthasite.com/index.php
DieHard

DieHard

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Feud for the August Season (Jade inspired me)   Feud for the August Season (Jade inspired me) Empty7/31/2008, 4:36 pm

My rp is up, as well as the entrance update for the next show.

This feud comes to a head at the next PPV, if we can get in.
Back to top Go down
DANTE

DANTE

Male

PostSubject: Re: Feud for the August Season (Jade inspired me)   Feud for the August Season (Jade inspired me) Empty7/31/2008, 4:51 pm

Your match with Diamond was supposed to be part of the PPV but since you said you didn't want it to end yet, I had to put up another match in your place. If you choose to conclude your feud with Diamond at the next PPV, even though we already have somewhat a plan on it, I would try my best to slip in there.
Back to top Go down
DieHard

DieHard

PostSubject: Re: Feud for the August Season (Jade inspired me)   Feud for the August Season (Jade inspired me) Empty7/31/2008, 5:05 pm

Yeah, it should "end", per se, at this PPV. It wasn't set up right for it to end so soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Feud for the August Season (Jade inspired me)   Feud for the August Season (Jade inspired me) Empty7/31/2008, 5:06 pm

i would like to see a Pit Viper JD Allgood Fued it would be a good one
Back to top Go down
DANTE

DANTE

Male

PostSubject: Re: Feud for the August Season (Jade inspired me)   Feud for the August Season (Jade inspired me) Empty7/31/2008, 5:14 pm

The Pit VIper wrote:

Write it up. JD is pretty active in this board so I'm sure you two can go back and forth with each other.

Playboy, just let me know what events you want to occur and I will include it. I like what you did last season, setting up the events for the following 3 shows. It kept it organized and I just referred back to it and made it easier to follow for me.
Back to top Go down
DieHard

DieHard

PostSubject: Re: Feud for the August Season (Jade inspired me)   Feud for the August Season (Jade inspired me) Empty7/31/2008, 5:25 pm

DANTE wrote:
The Pit VIper wrote:

Write it up. JD is pretty active in this board so I'm sure you two can go back and forth with each other.

Playboy, just let me know what events you want to occur and I will include it. I like what you did last season, setting up the events for the following 3 shows. It kept it organized and I just referred back to it and made it easier to follow for me.

I'm going to play ball now, but I should be back in about 3 hours. I'll work on some more then... plus I'll PM you with the plan.
Back to top Go down
DANTE

DANTE

Male

PostSubject: Re: Feud for the August Season (Jade inspired me)   Feud for the August Season (Jade inspired me) Empty7/31/2008, 5:29 pm

Don't worry Playboy, we have a week off since season is ending so take your time.
Back to top Go down
DieHard

DieHard

PostSubject: Re: Feud for the August Season (Jade inspired me)   Feud for the August Season (Jade inspired me) Empty7/31/2008, 9:52 pm

DANTE wrote:
Don't worry Playboy, we have a week off since season is ending so take your time.

Ok. I noticed I'm not on the next show, so I'll do a vignette from home. The RP in the dressing room with the shower can be used the next time I'm on a card, since it involves me getting ready for a match.
Back to top Go down
DANTE

DANTE

Male

PostSubject: Re: Feud for the August Season (Jade inspired me)   Feud for the August Season (Jade inspired me) Empty8/1/2008, 2:59 am

You can do a segment or promo where you attack Diamond in the show? Up to you though Playboy.
Back to top Go down
Darth Clay
XFE Hall of Famer
Darth Clay

Male
Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Feud for the August Season (Jade inspired me)   Feud for the August Season (Jade inspired me) Empty8/1/2008, 3:16 am

Dark Forces and any tag team and Darth Clay against slugger.
Back to top Go down
TheDominator
XFE Hall of Famer
TheDominator

Male
Number of posts : 1748
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Feud for the August Season (Jade inspired me)   Feud for the August Season (Jade inspired me) Empty8/1/2008, 3:19 am

Tripple threat with me GodsBlood and Neto. I got no problem with it DANTE but that fatal 4 way took you forever you dont have to do a tripple threat.
Back to top Go down
Darth Clay
XFE Hall of Famer
Darth Clay

Male
Number of posts : 724
Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Feud for the August Season (Jade inspired me)   Feud for the August Season (Jade inspired me) Empty8/1/2008, 3:31 am

for all there will be a surprise macth coming soon, those few that know, keep lips shut please....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Feud for the August Season (Jade inspired me)   Feud for the August Season (Jade inspired me) Empty8/1/2008, 5:18 am

TD and Master Neto both are great wrestler ^_^ this gonna be a great season for me... it will be shame for me if i will not have a good RP... thank you GM Dante
Back to top Go down
DieHard

DieHard

PostSubject: Re: Feud for the August Season (Jade inspired me)   Feud for the August Season (Jade inspired me) Empty8/1/2008, 6:44 am

DANTE wrote:
You can do a segment or promo where you attack Diamond in the show? Up to you though Playboy.

I'm not sure if that fits, since Playboy is, basically, supposed to be "running" from DTJ. Playboy already has what he wanted from DTJ. I'll think about that one if you think it works.
Back to top Go down
TheDominator
XFE Hall of Famer
TheDominator

Male
Number of posts : 1748
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Feud for the August Season (Jade inspired me)   Feud for the August Season (Jade inspired me) Empty8/1/2008, 6:48 am

Well it seems like Playboy has always been 1 step ahead of DTJ maybe DTJ could do a promo were he does abackstage attack.
Back to top Go down
DieHard

DieHard

PostSubject: Re: Feud for the August Season (Jade inspired me)   Feud for the August Season (Jade inspired me) Empty8/1/2008, 6:18 pm

DieHard wrote:
DANTE wrote:

I'm not sure if that fits, since Playboy is, basically, supposed to be "running" from DTJ. Playboy already has what he wanted from DTJ. I'll think about that one if you think it works.

Ok. After the 8/2 show, we're on break, right? Then, how many shows until the next PPV? We'll get this thing set up...
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Feud for the August Season (Jade inspired me)   Feud for the August Season (Jade inspired me) Empty8/1/2008, 6:24 pm

3 Shows, PPV is on the 4th.
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net
DieHard

DieHard

PostSubject: Re: Feud for the August Season (Jade inspired me)   Feud for the August Season (Jade inspired me) Empty8/1/2008, 6:28 pm

TheSentinel wrote:
3 Shows, PPV is on the 4th.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feud for the August Season (Jade inspired me)   Feud for the August Season (Jade inspired me) Empty

Back to top Go down

Feud for the August Season (Jade inspired me)
Page 1 of 1