X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pre-Season Feuds / Rivalary's

Go down 
+4
DANTE
GD Pato
Jeremy
Jade
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Jade
XFE Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 1356
Registration date : 2008-05-01

Pre-Season Feuds / Rivalary's Empty
PostSubject: Pre-Season Feuds / Rivalary's   Pre-Season Feuds / Rivalary's Empty7/2/2008, 9:31 pm

As the topic said (that and since there is nothing else written), just kinda wanting to gauge what kinda rivalries are going to be going on, this is be the thread to read. Since I am probably the current target to all the SuperStars (and we can write it now since we are a continental federation lol), this could see who on the XFW side of the brand would be gunning for:

A) Legion & the World title
B) NLO & the Tag-team titles
C) Little ol' me
D) Anybody that you think you would have a good feud with so that there isn't a huge cross with too many feuds happening with one person

I only bring up this subject before the start since right when we are able to start it's going to be a scramble to challenge people, get feuds off the ground, see who will be active roleplaying on this brand, etc.

Thoughts? Comments?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Season Feuds / Rivalary's   Pre-Season Feuds / Rivalary's Empty7/2/2008, 10:40 pm

Well after my rivalry with you, Travo and me will be having a fued with our former Alliance Members, gp pato and Dark Ryder.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy
XFE Hall of Famer
Jeremy

Male
Number of posts : 1341
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Season Feuds / Rivalary's   Pre-Season Feuds / Rivalary's Empty7/2/2008, 10:44 pm

The Kiwi Icon is gonna feud with The Aussie Devil as the RP has started with that angle. I'm also gonna continue my little thing against The Sentinel if The Sentinel is up for it. Just gonna expose him as the crooked GM i know he is Razz
Back to top Go down
http://oceaniawrestling.forumotion.net/forum.htm
GD Pato

GD Pato

Male
Number of posts : 672
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Season Feuds / Rivalary's   Pre-Season Feuds / Rivalary's Empty7/2/2008, 11:58 pm

As jermster69 said, me and Kiwi Icon are going to have a "cross-Tasman" (Australia v NZL) rivalry.

As Y2K said, me and him are in talks to having a 'CBK-Demonic Riders' rivalry, as well as, me and TheDominator are thinking of doing an Aussie Brawl (maybe even a triple threat Aussie Brawl in a PPV)

These rivalries may take a few months to expand.
This should be the order of things:
"Cross-Tasman" rivalry - "The Aussie Devil" gp pato v "The Kiwi Icon" Jeremy Alsop
then either
(If PPV is a cross-over) Triple Threat [Three Way dance would be best] Aussie Brawl - gp pato v TheDominator v the slugger
or
'CBK-Demonic Riders' rivalry - Y2K & Travo v gp pato & Dark Ryder

Last edited by AussieDevil on 7/3/2008, 3:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Season Feuds / Rivalary's   Pre-Season Feuds / Rivalary's Empty7/3/2008, 12:32 am

A Tag Team Aussie Brawl
Back to top Go down
GD Pato

GD Pato

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Season Feuds / Rivalary's   Pre-Season Feuds / Rivalary's Empty7/3/2008, 12:44 am

Y2K wrote:
A Tag Team Aussie Brawl
with who v who
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Season Feuds / Rivalary's   Pre-Season Feuds / Rivalary's Empty7/3/2008, 1:14 am

CBK vs gp pato and dark ryder
Back to top Go down
GD Pato

GD Pato

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Season Feuds / Rivalary's   Pre-Season Feuds / Rivalary's Empty7/3/2008, 1:20 am

Y2K wrote:
CBK vs gp pato and dark ryder

how's that an aussie brawl only one person aussie
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Season Feuds / Rivalary's   Pre-Season Feuds / Rivalary's Empty7/3/2008, 1:44 am

just to go like, "CBK, I've trained Dark Ryder for the most dangerous Match in XFW, and for the first time, it will be a Tag Team Aussie Brawl, so Y2K and Travo, you better get ready, for the fight of an Aussie" or something
Back to top Go down
GD Pato

GD Pato

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Season Feuds / Rivalary's   Pre-Season Feuds / Rivalary's Empty7/3/2008, 1:49 am

Y2K wrote:
just to go like, "CBK, I've trained Dark Ryder for the most dangerous Match in XFW, and for the first time, it will be a Tag Team Aussie Brawl, so Y2K and Travo, you better get ready, for the fight of an Aussie" or something

it would work better if I do a one time team up with dominator against cbk for a tag aussie brawl
Back to top Go down
DANTE

DANTE

Male
Number of posts : 1410
Registration date : 2008-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Season Feuds / Rivalary's   Pre-Season Feuds / Rivalary's Empty7/3/2008, 2:00 am

Wouldn't it be better called Maple Leaf Aussie Brawl? Or Aussie-Canadian Brawl? Or CanAussie Battle? Suspect
Back to top Go down
http://www.xforcewrestling.synthasite.com/index.php
GD Pato

GD Pato

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Season Feuds / Rivalary's   Pre-Season Feuds / Rivalary's Empty7/3/2008, 2:02 am

Golden Wattle-Maple Leaf Tag Brawl, sounds good:

First, representing the Canadians, Y2K & Travo as the Cold Blooded Killers
and their opponents, representing the Aussies, gp pato & TheDominator as the Aussie Brawlers
Back to top Go down
Jade
XFE Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Season Feuds / Rivalary's   Pre-Season Feuds / Rivalary's Empty7/3/2008, 2:24 am

The Battle of the Hemispheres, The Battle of the Continents (sp?), Pride of the Countries, etc. lol thought I would chime in.
Back to top Go down
GD Pato

GD Pato

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Season Feuds / Rivalary's   Pre-Season Feuds / Rivalary's Empty7/3/2008, 2:26 am

Jade wrote:
The Battle of the Hemispheres, The Battle of the Continents (sp?), Pride of the Countries, etc. lol thought I would chime in.

those sound just as good, I particularly like "Battle of the Hemispheres"
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Season Feuds / Rivalary's   Pre-Season Feuds / Rivalary's Empty7/3/2008, 3:07 am

I'm glad you made this thread as I have no clue who to rival with as my rivalries with Dominator and Sentinel are turning into Batista vs Edge matches (good at first but stale after the 10th match) although I have only been defeated in tag matches so I guess I should be up for the title, so maybe I should have a rivalry with Legion knowing I have no chance of winning the title from him, but then it won't effect my win loss records much and it would be an honour for my first loss in a singles match to come from him.
Back to top Go down
Malkyto
XFE Hall of Famer
Malkyto

Male
Number of posts : 576
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Season Feuds / Rivalary's   Pre-Season Feuds / Rivalary's Empty7/3/2008, 12:42 pm

NLO will wait for the next first contender.
Back to top Go down
Jade
XFE Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Season Feuds / Rivalary's   Pre-Season Feuds / Rivalary's Empty7/3/2008, 5:20 pm

*looks at the shining light when Worthy looks to Legion to challenge* lol!
Back to top Go down
JPower

JPower

Male
Number of posts : 1152
Registration date : 2008-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Season Feuds / Rivalary's   Pre-Season Feuds / Rivalary's Empty7/3/2008, 7:33 pm

Hey, I just got here. But feuds tend to find me. It's probably my personality.
Back to top Go down
http://jackpowerx.tumblr.com
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Season Feuds / Rivalary's   Pre-Season Feuds / Rivalary's Empty7/4/2008, 3:38 am

Jade wrote:
*looks at the shining light when Worthy looks to Legion to challenge* lol!

Yeah when you challenge someone it seems like a good thing and something a face would do, so I had to tweak my challenge a bit, so here is my challenge to Legion with a twist https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net/role-playing-f9/worthy-challenges-legion-for-his-title-with-a-twist-t482.htm
Back to top Go down
Jade
XFE Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Season Feuds / Rivalary's   Pre-Season Feuds / Rivalary's Empty7/4/2008, 3:39 pm

Oh, I forgot to ask if our beloved GM is now a heel. After the whole thing at Stable Warfare I didn't know if he turned into a heel from a face or is neutral. Since it would of course affect the way you and I talk to each other lol since I am a face (go figure)
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Season Feuds / Rivalary's   Pre-Season Feuds / Rivalary's Empty7/4/2008, 5:19 pm

I'd said Neutral at the moment. I'm going to do things the fans like, and others that they are going to hate.
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Season Feuds / Rivalary's   Pre-Season Feuds / Rivalary's Empty7/6/2008, 6:07 am

cant really say right now have to wait for the show to see what is next for officer garcia
Back to top Go down
Malkyto
XFE Hall of Famer
Malkyto

Male
Number of posts : 576

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Season Feuds / Rivalary's   Pre-Season Feuds / Rivalary's Empty7/31/2008, 3:12 pm

Well, we are almost in the Pre-Season. So, its time to re-think some things.

DANTE, did you see my PM?
Back to top Go down
Jade
XFE Hall of Famer

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Season Feuds / Rivalary's   Pre-Season Feuds / Rivalary's Empty7/31/2008, 3:20 pm

LoL, *bangs her head* out of my head Malkyto! I was going to ask for a locking of this topic to make new one entitled for the 'August' Season of Pre-season rivalry's since I put more structure into it after noticing how things started to go all spider webby (yes it's a word lol) at the end
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Season Feuds / Rivalary's   Pre-Season Feuds / Rivalary's Empty

Back to top Go down

Pre-Season Feuds / Rivalary's
Page 1 of 1