X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gobeer talks Guilty Conscience (Save for First XFW Next Season)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gobeer
XFE Hall of Famer
Gobeer

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2009-12-19

Gobeer talks Guilty Conscience (Save for First XFW Next Season) Empty
PostSubject: Gobeer talks Guilty Conscience (Save for First XFW Next Season)   Gobeer talks Guilty Conscience (Save for First XFW Next Season) Empty6/24/2010, 10:29 pm

~"Imma Be" by the Black Eyed Peas begins to play in the arena. The crowd erupts in boo's. After a few seconds Bosero, Pat Booker, Big Cop and Amber Destiny all walk out and point towards the entrance. Bosero, Big Cop and Pat Booker are all wearing custom tailored Armani Suits and Big Cop has the Young Gunz Title over his shoulder. Amber is wearing a gorgeous Sherri Hill evening gown. After a few seconds the lights in the arena go out for a quick moment. A spotlight points right at the entrance and we see Gobeer standing there holding the Universal-X Title high over his head. Gobeer begins to walk down the entrance ramp leading the other members of Destiny. He continues to hold the belt high above his head as the roar of the boo's in the crowd continue to get louder and louder. The members of Destiny all enter the ring. Gobeer places the Universal-X Title over his shoulder and walks over and grabs a mic before walking to the middle of the ring. The crowd continues to boo as Gobeer flashes a cocky smirk before talking~
Gobeer: "Why so angry tonight?"
~The crowd boo's even louder as Gobeer begins to laugh. The other members of Destiny all smile. After a few seconds Gobeer glances at the title on his shoulder he seems enthralled by the shine of the belt. He holds the belt up with his arm still looking at it~
Gobeer: "Oh I see you all realize that all the hatred, all the booing and all the scheming by our paper gm could not stop me from doing what I told each and every person in the world I would do from day 1 in this company and that is become the Universal-X Champion."
~The crowd continues to boo loudly as Gobeer just stands in the ring with a huge smirk on his face laughing a little bit~
Gobeer: "As added perks in order to win this belt I got to beat up Worthy Phoenix and Da_One who coincidentally was the man who maliciously injured my good friend and the true General Manager of XFE, The Sentinel."
~The crowd boo's as Gobeer mentions The Sentinel~
Gobeer: "But enough about my big win lets not forget that Big Cop easily retained the Young Gunz Title with very little challenge at all from his competitors."
~Big Cop walks forward and holds the Young Gunz Title high in the air. The members of Destiny all clap for Big Cop as he pulls the belt down and places it back over his shoulder~
Gobeer: "But Guilty Conscience was not perfect for Destiny. You see in an act of desperation our Paper GM signed a man who once attempted to end the entire company just to try to take out Destiny, Justin Alsop."
~Mixed reactions reign down from the crowd at the name of Justin Alsop~
Gobeer: "The desperation you showed bring back a man like Justin just goes to show that you are not a competent general manager and you have no idea how to run this company."
Gobeer: "She introduced him as the man who would single handily take out Destiny, but I have a question for her and it is very simple...How can you Trust this man?"
~The crowd boo's silent for a bit as they are wondering what Gobeer is talking about~
Gobeer: "Think about it...Justin once tried to take down the company. He is one of the most hated wrestlers in XFE history and has deceived so many people would it be too hard to believe that he is deceiving you Courtney? That he knows how naive you are and that he only plans on helping you till a better offer or option shows itself? Maybe an option like embracing his Destiny? Who knows?"
~Gobeer smirks like he has an evil plan brewing~
Gobeer: "Courtney, I hope you understand that no matter what your plans might be tonight or for the upcoming seasons you can not stop Destiny. We will be around for as long as we want and no one can stop us. We are the most dominate group in XFE now or ever and you better understand that our belts, our infamy, and our Destiny is ours and ours only."
~Gobeer tosses down the mic and the members of Destiny taunt the crowd a bit before walking backstage~
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

Gobeer talks Guilty Conscience (Save for First XFW Next Season) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gobeer talks Guilty Conscience (Save for First XFW Next Season)   Gobeer talks Guilty Conscience (Save for First XFW Next Season) Empty6/25/2010, 4:16 am

~The crowd cheer as Worthy's entrance theme plays interupting Gobeer~