X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

XFE Award Nominations: Season 26 - Guilty Conscience

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440
Registration date : 2008-04-19

XFE Award Nominations: Season 26 - Guilty Conscience Empty
PostSubject: XFE Award Nominations: Season 26 - Guilty Conscience   XFE Award Nominations: Season 26 - Guilty Conscience Empty6/18/2011, 10:33 pm

It's that time again where we get to nominate those who we believe have done well in the respective categories.
Just remember you can not nominate yourself for any of the awards..... Even though it is tempting.

The Bronze Ring Award
The
best match that had you on the edge of your seat waiting to see what
would happen as you scrolled down, who would win, and what would they do
next.

Nominees:

The Silver Typewriter Award
The
Segment that you felt was the best for the season. The promos should get
you hooked, and feeling emotions eg. anger or sympathy.

Nominees:

The Golden Angel Award
The wrestler who best demonstrates "face" like qualities through their promos and feuds

Nominees:

The Platinum Devil Award
The person who demonstrates the best "Heel" like qualities through their promo's and feuds.

Nominees:
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net
JPower

JPower

Male
Number of posts : 1152
Registration date : 2008-06-27

PostSubject: Re: XFE Award Nominations: Season 26 - Guilty Conscience   XFE Award Nominations: Season 26 - Guilty Conscience Empty6/19/2011, 12:33 am

Bronze Ring - Since everyone and their evil twin sister will be voting for the Young Gunz match at GC, I'll go for Gobeer vs. Marcus Idol at the last XFA show. I took time out of my mini-vacation to watch that match scroll on my phone.

Silver Typewriter - I'll go with "Sermon Interrupted" from week 1, if only for the Pulp Fiction reference.

Golden Angel - Sentinel. Got a good storyline going with JD.

Platinum Devil - Pat. No question. He's playing the pompous, holier-than-thou heel very well.
Back to top Go down
http://jackpowerx.tumblr.com
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: XFE Award Nominations: Season 26 - Guilty Conscience   XFE Award Nominations: Season 26 - Guilty Conscience Empty6/19/2011, 8:28 am

Bronze ring: Jake vs jay ppv match Smile... Alot of great contenders this season but gotta give my vote towards this match loved it

Silver typewriter: saintly sermon by saint Patrick this Roleplay was great to read and actually pretty much all his role-plays this season were great work saint.

Golden angel: always tough not To many faces out there but this season I will give my vote to worthy he saved xfa from being run by an idiot even thinhe didn't in a heel way..

Platinum ass****: this one I gotta give to Jake Adams just great heel work all year and really messed with jay lol
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: XFE Award Nominations: Season 26 - Guilty Conscience   XFE Award Nominations: Season 26 - Guilty Conscience Empty6/19/2011, 8:46 am

Bronze Ring - Danny Young vs Goliath PPV match for Young Gunz title... best match of the season surely?

Silver Typerwriter - Cryls Youtube video... I know it's contraversial as it was in our fued and is a video, but the guy dressed up, put on spooky music in the background, had red lights and cut an awseome promo on me in a Youtube video so for creativity that gets my vote.

Golden Angel - Slugger for his face rps in his fued with STB.

Platnium Devil - Some one already nominated Jake, so i'll go with Savvy just for his attack on a little kid in one of his rps
Back to top Go down
Jake Adams
XFE Hall of Famer
Jake Adams

Male
Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2011-02-02

PostSubject: Re: XFE Award Nominations: Season 26 - Guilty Conscience   XFE Award Nominations: Season 26 - Guilty Conscience Empty6/19/2011, 5:16 pm

Bronze Ring: Young guns title match no doubt! A unique concept that match had, road to the ring, and obviously very well capitalized by the writer of the match, really took advantage of a fresh, unique concept and knocked it out of the park! Whoever wrote that match, deserves to be a Science-fiction novel writer! And Do I sense some Ignorance is Jack Power?? Laughing

Silver Typewriter: Golaithus. I really see this guy as the next big thing in the World of Virtual internet wrestling. His rp's are very interesting and impressive for a face, and mind you that's a damn hard thing to accomplish. And having a future superbabyface like him paired up with a future supervillian like Danny Young has done loads of good for them and developed their characters in a massive way.

Golden Angel: Golaithus. Read silver typewriter description.

Platinum Devil: Its Savvy for me. Great rp's with the bullying there Pal! Picking on vulnerable members of the society like kids and the elderly make for a super-heel! But gotta give it up to the runner-up Saint Patrik as well, I know that the religious guy dictating at times can be a boring gimmick, but only somehow SaintPatrik brings life into it.

Back to top Go down
JPower

JPower

Male
Number of posts : 1152
Registration date : 2008-06-27

PostSubject: Re: XFE Award Nominations: Season 26 - Guilty Conscience   XFE Award Nominations: Season 26 - Guilty Conscience Empty6/19/2011, 5:49 pm

Jake wrote:
Bronze Ring: Young guns title match no doubt! A unique concept that match had, road to the ring, and obviously very well capitalized by the writer of the match, really took advantage of a fresh, unique concept and knocked it out of the park! Whoever wrote that match, deserves to be a Science-fiction novel writer! And Do I sense some Ignorance is Jack Power?? Laughing

¿Que?
Back to top Go down
http://jackpowerx.tumblr.com
Jake Adams
XFE Hall of Famer
Jake Adams

Male
Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2011-02-02

PostSubject: Re: XFE Award Nominations: Season 26 - Guilty Conscience   XFE Award Nominations: Season 26 - Guilty Conscience Empty6/19/2011, 6:16 pm

Never mind Jack, never mind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XFE Award Nominations: Season 26 - Guilty Conscience   XFE Award Nominations: Season 26 - Guilty Conscience Empty

Back to top Go down

XFE Award Nominations: Season 26 - Guilty Conscience
Page 1 of 1