X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Unsolitary Confinement Season Award nominations

Go down 
+2
Danny Young
Olli Thorn
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male
Number of posts : 1134
Registration date : 2009-11-05

Unsolitary Confinement Season Award nominations Empty
PostSubject: Unsolitary Confinement Season Award nominations   Unsolitary Confinement Season Award nominations Empty12/8/2011, 9:06 am

So I thought I'd post this thread since the last show of the season's done.

Golden Angel - Who do you think demonstrated the best face-like qualities over the season?

Platinum Devil - Who do you think demonstrated the best heel-like qualities over the season?

Silver Typewriter - The best RP/RP'er of the season? Who's RP work impressed you the most, making you emotionally invest in his work?

Bronze Ring - What was the in your opinion the best match of the season? What match had you on the edge of your seat to see what would happen?
Back to top Go down
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male
Number of posts : 1134
Registration date : 2009-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Unsolitary Confinement Season Award nominations   Unsolitary Confinement Season Award nominations Empty12/8/2011, 9:17 am

My nominations:

Golden Angel - Jeremy. It was either Jeremy or Slugger and to be honest, I liked Jeremy's storyline more.

Platinum Devil - Gobeer. Basically he's just the purest active heel we have right now.

Silver Typewriter - Danny Young. He's great at keeping himself interesting and has more dimesions than sci-fi.

Bronze Ring - Three-Way for the Young Gunz Title. Honestly this was an awesome match and thought that it would be FoD walking away with the win.
Back to top Go down
Danny Young
XFE Hall of Famer
Danny Young

Male
Number of posts : 781
Registration date : 2009-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Unsolitary Confinement Season Award nominations   Unsolitary Confinement Season Award nominations Empty12/8/2011, 9:36 am

Golden Angel: Jeremy, his feud with Gobeer has been awesome with Jeremy playing the face, it'll be interesting to see where this ends.

Platinum Devil: Worthy/John Smith, he's had us all fooled with kidnapping the real Worthy which was quite a heel like quality so theres my vote.

Silver Typewriter: Cryl/Playboy. Those two always put out great roleplays together which always end up as an excellent read.

Bronze Ring: It has to go to the Brother vs. Brother match. Jay vs. Pitbull has to be the best match i've seen during my time in XFW, great moves, great match writing. An overall excellent piece of work.
Back to top Go down
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Unsolitary Confinement Season Award nominations   Unsolitary Confinement Season Award nominations Empty12/10/2011, 1:11 am

Golden Angel: I'm gonna give my vote to the boss sent this season he has been really nice this season i wonder when he will go back to his old ways haha..

The devil of the season goes too..... (drum roll).... John smith/worthy!

Silver typewriter: I'm giving my vote to pitbull this season he has really been a soild roleplayer all season and his work with his brother and by himself has been awesome! good work man Very Happy

bronze ring: Jeremy vs Gobeer soild match and the ending was really great.
Back to top Go down
"The Natural"
XFE Hall of Famer
Unsolitary Confinement Season Award nominations 65-65

Male
Number of posts : 684
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Unsolitary Confinement Season Award nominations   Unsolitary Confinement Season Award nominations Empty12/10/2011, 9:06 am

Golden Angel: Pitbull. I've always liked Jay, but nowadays, Pitbull is the one who I find to be a little more intense.

Platinum Devil: Playboy/Cryl. It's so confusing. I'm always waiting for the next chapter.

Silver
typewriter: Pitbull. He's really stepped out. He's one of my new favorites.

bronze ring: Thorn vs Thorn. You know it's a great match, when you're gasping, and catching your breath while you're scrolling down the page.

A good job from everyone.
Back to top Go down
Cryl
XFE Hall of Famer
Cryl

Male
Number of posts : 990
Registration date : 2010-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Unsolitary Confinement Season Award nominations   Unsolitary Confinement Season Award nominations Empty12/10/2011, 5:55 pm

Golden Angel: Already Picked! but I will say: Jeremy

Platinum Devil: Already Picked: Gobeer

Silver Typewrighter: The Marriage segment was just awsome! so my vote to Slugger! (overall the Thorns! Awsome RPs from both of them! I am really looking forward to working with both of you and Playboy Smile )

bronze ring: again picked: Thorn Bros all the way!

on a side note, Playboy your RPs are awsome, cant pick you cause of Cryl's involvement... but Slugger/Seraphim marrage was all sluggers work!
Back to top Go down
Pitbull
XFE Hall of Famer
Pitbull

Male
Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2009-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Unsolitary Confinement Season Award nominations   Unsolitary Confinement Season Award nominations Empty12/12/2011, 3:05 am

Golden Angel - I'll go with Jeremy as well, really like where he's going

Platinum Devil - John Smith all the way, slimy little rat bathturd

Silver Typewriter - Tough call, because of the really solid work by everyone, but I'll go with Jeremy here. I think he did a great job overall getting his storyline over.

Bronze Ring - I'll give the duke here to the Young Gunz Title match.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unsolitary Confinement Season Award nominations   Unsolitary Confinement Season Award nominations Empty

Back to top Go down

Unsolitary Confinement Season Award nominations
Page 1 of 1