X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Argo addresses the Upcoming Season (XFW first show)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Argo
XFE Hall of Famer
Argo

Male
Number of posts : 771
Registration date : 2009-06-17

Argo addresses the Upcoming Season (XFW first show) Empty
PostSubject: Argo addresses the Upcoming Season (XFW first show)   Argo addresses the Upcoming Season (XFW first show) Empty4/8/2010, 9:48 pm

~"What Ya Gonna Do" by Lil Jon begins to play in the arena and the crowd stands up cheering as they await Argo walking out from the back. After a few seconds Argo finally walk out from backstage to a huge ovation from the crowd. Argo is wearing his wrestling gear and an Argo the Unstoppable Lord of Mayhem edition shirt~
David Hood: "It is the 2010 Lord of Mayhem and in my opinion the number 1 contender for the World Heavyweight Title, Argo!!!"
Matt Scott: "Really I could not tell that by the music, the shirt, and well of course the guy himself."
~Argo walks down the ramp to the ring shaking hands and taking pictures with fans on his way. When he gets to the ring he does his traditional jump on to the apron but instead of fireworks we see a guy in each of the 4 corners firing off shirts into the crowd. The crowd erupts in cheers as Argo smiles and enters the ring. He walks over to the far corner and grabs a mic~
Crowd: "Argo...Argo...Argo"
~Argo smiles as he looks around to the sold out arena~
Argo: "It is great to be here tonight live in Newcastle, England!!!"
~Argo pauses as the fans erupt at the cheap pop. Argo waits a moment with the fans cheering and then points at the Super Force Logo hanging in the arena~
Argo: "Well everyone it is that time of the year again. The time when the very best in X-Force Entertainment are all getting excited for our biggest event of the year...Super Force!"
~Argo tilts his head like he is thinking as the fans cheer in anticipation of Super Force~
Argo: "As everyone knows I have made my intentions very clear on my goals for this upcoming season and my goal for the match I want to have. But all that is really not up to me. All I can do is my very best to continue to prove myself a true contender for the World Heavyweight Title."
~The crowd cheers and the camera man finds a sign in the crowd that says 'Argo vs Playboy Super Force Please' on it. The camera goes back into the ring and Argo has a huge smile on his face~
Argo: "So as it turns out tonight I have to fight a man named Gustave1er who is making his return to XFE tonight. From what I know about this guy he claims to be a some sort of royalty and he considers most people peons and peasants. He thinks the common man is worthless and not on his level."
~The crowd boo's that ideal of thinking~
Argo: "You know though tonight I really have one message that should be heard by Gustave1er and everyone in the back who may doubt my ability to compete for the World Title."
~Argo walks over to the camera man and looks directly into the camera with a very serious look in his eyes~
Argo: "I am more focused, dedicated and motivated than I have ever been in my life to achieve something. So to anyone who wants to step in my path of achieving my goals just bring everything you have and be ready for the fight of your life, because Argo is..."
~Argo points the mic to the crowd who erupts to finish his trademark quote~
Crowd: "UNSTOPPABLE!!!"
~Argo drops the mic and with a huge amount of intensity gets the crowd all going nuts cheering and showing a great amount of excitement~
David Hood: "Argo really seems focused this season lets see if he ends up getting his match against Playboy at Super Force for the World Heavyweight Title."
Matt Scott: "Well Argo may want to take Playboy's advice and be careful what he wishes for Playboy has shown that he is just on a different level than everyone else here in XFE."
Back to top Go down

Argo addresses the Upcoming Season (XFW first show)
Page 1 of 1