X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Quan and Mathler RP that can be used anytime in the new season

Go down 
AuthorMessage
QuanBeast
XFE Hall of Famer
QuanBeast

Male
Number of posts : 729
Registration date : 2008-04-30

Quan and Mathler RP that can be used anytime in the new season Empty
PostSubject: Quan and Mathler RP that can be used anytime in the new season   Quan and Mathler RP that can be used anytime in the new season Empty10/22/2008, 12:50 pm

*Camera opens on the entrance to [the arena] The entrance way is blocked up by a large group of nomadic looking Mongolians. Some are carrying large rugs, others food and urns. A good number of children are running about as the luggage is thrown down from the tops of the vehicles they travel in. Behind a gleaming limousine pulls up and after just a few seconds sounds its horn loudly.*
~
Voice from the limo: “Hey get this farm yard out of the way, the champ is here and needs space for his big entrance”.

~
*Quan walks over to the limo and as he gets closer MATHLER steps out of the car*
~
Quan: (with a big smile) ”Patience friend. I have some friends and family visiting from Mongolia and they travel with quite a bit of baggage! We will be out of your way soon enough.”
~
MATHLER: Mongolia?! That's a riot... do they even know what this limo is that I just pulled up in? Give me a break, get these 3rd worlders out of my way... I'm the champion for god sakes!
~
Quan: "Ha, you are right. Many of my humble freinds may not have seen many luxury cars like this one. But what they do recognise is good wrestling. And rest assured they have not come all this way to see the so called 'champ' grind his way to anouther simple victory. No, they come to see Quan and his repetoir of power moves. You are an unluck fellow Mathler. While tonight I will have my faithful freinds and family watching me, you only have your paid lackeys.
~
*Quan turns to see that Mathler had long been ignoring him and the limo door slams shut behind him. Quan shrugs and turns to his bedouin freinds.*

Quan: "Just ignore him. Lets get inside and watch some of the matches*
Back to top Go down
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongolian_wrestling

Quan and Mathler RP that can be used anytime in the new season
Page 1 of 1