X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

State of Flux reacts to Gobeer (XFA)

Go down 
+2
John Deep
Olli Thorn
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male
Number of posts : 1134
Registration date : 2009-11-05

State of Flux reacts to Gobeer (XFA) Empty
PostSubject: State of Flux reacts to Gobeer (XFA)   State of Flux reacts to Gobeer (XFA) Empty10/6/2010, 9:46 am

~The camera cuts backstage where we see Jaime Ray Newman standing outside the State of Flux locker room~
Jaime Ray Newman: "Hello everyone. Last Wednesday on XFW, Gobeer had some harsh words about the other factions here in XFE. Tonight, I'm going to try and get a reaction from them."
~Jaime Ray knocks on the locker room door and waits for an answer. After a few seconds, Preach comes to open the door~
Preach: "What do you want?"
Jaime Ray Newman: "I had a few questions for you guys, if you don't mind."
~You can hear Boobinator in the background asking who it is~
Preach: "It's Newman. Says she has some questions."
~Boobinator tells Preach to let her in and Preach steps aside to let her and the cameraman in. As they walk in, the members are scattered around the room, all preparing for the show~
Jaime Ray Newman: "Guys, last Wednesday, Gobeer had some harsh words about State of Flux. Do you have any comment?"
Pitbull: "Other than Gobeer's an idiot who should do his homework?"
Jaime Ray Newman: "Excuse me?"
Pitbull: "Gobeer says that the YG division was created because we were so untalented. But the division was created before any of us were even on the roster. Or maybe he's just bitter about the fact that when he created the "most dominate" group in XFE, a bunch of "no talent losers" took all the attention as we revolutionized the division and had the most hotly contested streak of competition right until one of his boys got hold of the title and put a sleeper hold on everything Young Gun. And now that Destiny no longer holds the belt, the division is again heating up big time."
~Jay steps up now as Pitbull goes over to prepare his gear for tonight~
Jay Thorn: "You see, Gobeer may be an entertaining son of a (beep), but he's got an anchor on his ass called Destiny. See, he's gathered the laziest, most uninterested pieces of trash around him and calls them the best. But somehow I had forgotten who had the Universal-X title until last week. And the only people who had any interest in making the Young Gunz title mean anything until when Amber lost it are in this room. Let's face it, the men in this room may not have the experience of a Patty of a Bozo, but at least the guys here have some ambition and drive."
(Anyone in the group have any comment?)
Back to top Go down
John Deep
XFE Hall of Famer
John Deep

Male
Number of posts : 416
Registration date : 2010-01-01

PostSubject: Re: State of Flux reacts to Gobeer (XFA)   State of Flux reacts to Gobeer (XFA) Empty10/6/2010, 12:12 pm

~John Deep steps up from rest~
John Deep: "You call that Young Gunz division is for untalented losers ? Now you mess with State of Flux. Every member of this division is future of this federation hence is your future Gobeer. There gonna be time and it gonna be soon when Destiny show you back and you get down on your knees and begging so watch your back cause you don't know place and time when you get into DEEP TROUBLE!!"
(I'm done someone else ?)

Last edited by John Deep on 10/6/2010, 3:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: State of Flux reacts to Gobeer (XFA)   State of Flux reacts to Gobeer (XFA) Empty10/6/2010, 1:55 pm

cool with me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: State of Flux reacts to Gobeer (XFA)   State of Flux reacts to Gobeer (XFA) Empty10/6/2010, 3:23 pm

~STC steps up and take mic~
STC: "Gobeer you showed us no respect and you will pay for it. And if you don't believe us just ask Big Cop what happened week ago. We was nice until this time from now, you will see our real face. There is no way for you to get out if it right now. There is no help for you and for recover from injury you will have long road just long as STC ROAD!!"

Last edited by STC on 10/6/2010, 3:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Danny Young
XFE Hall of Famer
Danny Young

Male
Number of posts : 781
Registration date : 2009-11-19

PostSubject: Re: State of Flux reacts to Gobeer (XFA)   State of Flux reacts to Gobeer (XFA) Empty10/6/2010, 3:26 pm

~Danny Danger steps up to the mic after STC finishes~
Danny Danger: "And the hoe better realize that XFE is not a place for a woman that's favorite place is on her back with her legs up in the air. That's the same for Big Cop."
~Jay steps to Danny and whispers something in his ear~
Danny Danger: "Really?"
~Jay nods~
Danny Danger: "I thought it was a fat chick with facial hair, my bad."
(Anybody else)
Back to top Go down
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male
Number of posts : 1134
Registration date : 2009-11-05

PostSubject: Re: State of Flux reacts to Gobeer (XFA)   State of Flux reacts to Gobeer (XFA) Empty10/7/2010, 9:50 am

~Jay shrugs~
Jay Thorn: "Meh, understandable. But back to the point. Gobeer, tonight me and Pitbull are in a one way out situation. We love the XFE and don't want to leave so tonight the only option for us is that we beat two of your boys."
~Jay looks around and smiles before continuing~
Jay Thorn: "And in this room is the future. But you better win at All or Nothing and keep your little back up...Or a meeting with these men might just be your Destiny. Buh bye."
~Jay smiles as the camera cuts back to ringside~
Brandon Routh: "Well, State of Flux didn't seem to take too kindly to Gobeer running them down on XFW."
Reggie Miller: "These losers shouldn't be picking fights that everyone knows they'll lose."
Brandon Routh: "While the Thorns did fire the first shot, I don't think SoF made this business personal, I think Gobeer was the one who verbally bashed the group."
Reggie Miller: "Well, if SoF doesn't back off, Gobeer and Destiny will physically bash them."
Brandon Routh: "That is if he beats Justin at All or Nothing."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: State of Flux reacts to Gobeer (XFA)   State of Flux reacts to Gobeer (XFA) Empty10/8/2010, 2:49 am

Mr. Jinter: "You see Gobeer are like a spoil brat. He hides behind the GM and his followers are just puppets. That is the reason why the youngsters of this company are not taken seriously, because of spoil brats. We have to prove to everyone that we are worthy to be here. We even have to fight each other, but still we stand united."
Back to top Go down
Gobeer
XFE Hall of Famer
Gobeer

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2009-12-19

PostSubject: Re: State of Flux reacts to Gobeer (XFA)   State of Flux reacts to Gobeer (XFA) Empty10/8/2010, 7:12 pm

Man so much hate... It hurts my feelings Sad
Back to top Go down
Cryl
XFE Hall of Famer
Cryl

Male
Number of posts : 990
Registration date : 2010-02-05

PostSubject: Re: State of Flux reacts to Gobeer (XFA)   State of Flux reacts to Gobeer (XFA) Empty10/8/2010, 7:20 pm

Last edited by Cryl on 10/8/2010, 7:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Seraphim

Seraphim

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2010-09-04

PostSubject: Re: State of Flux reacts to Gobeer (XFA)   State of Flux reacts to Gobeer (XFA) Empty10/8/2010, 7:22 pm

~outside the lockerroom Wodka stands looking down to his champiopnship he smiles~
Wodka: "Well well welll... all this hate toward destiniy... and the she girl... Amber..."
~a distant look comes in Wodka's eyes~
Wodka: "Well lets see what this so called team Destany has to offer... I hope it is Amber"
~Wodka laughs and walks down the hall as a shadow hisses by the camera~

ooc: hits Cryl with a baseball bat!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: State of Flux reacts to Gobeer (XFA)   State of Flux reacts to Gobeer (XFA) Empty

Back to top Go down

State of Flux reacts to Gobeer (XFA)
Page 1 of 1