X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

State of Flux on XFW

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male
Number of posts : 1134
Registration date : 2009-11-05

State of Flux on XFW Empty
PostSubject: State of Flux on XFW   State of Flux on XFW Empty8/1/2010, 11:56 am

~"The Night" by Disturbed starts to play as State of Flux make their way out to a mixed reaction~

Maria Menounos: "Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome; Jay and Joel Thorn, Danny Danger, John Deep and Mr Jinter, State of Flux!!"
~As the crowd is giving them a mixed reaction, State of Flux makes their way into the ring. Some high fiving the fans and some ignoring them on the way, Jay goes to pic up a mic from ringside before going to the middle of the ring to wait for the crowd to quiet down~
David Hood: "Wow, some people are really letting State of Flux have it after all they did on XFA."
Matt Scott: "I'm not a 100% sure they deserve it though. After all, their doing what they have to to get noticed. I guess that's why some are cheering them on."
~As the crowd finally quiets, Jay brings the mic up to talk~
Jay Thorn: "Yeah, we know we're not the most popular guys around after saturday. We get it. You guys think we shouldn't have attacked TXF."
~Instantly the boo's are back, louder than ever~
Jay Thorn: "Well, maybe then TXF shouldn't have been picking a fight. Let's face it; It was TXF that told us that we shouldn't be even in the tag division. It was TXF that said that me and Pitbull don't deserve to be here but should be still in the Young Gunz division. It has been TXF and TXF alone who have been trying to hold young superstars like us down. Just check the tapes about what they've been saying and doing. We just gave them a receipt."
~Suddenly the boo's are quietter and there are more cheers mixed into them. As the crowd again quiets down, Pitbull takes the mic~
Pitbull: "What we're doing here today is to ask again nicely for some of the things we deserve. First off, Danny and Jinters had an outstanding match last week on XFA and we feel that due to the athletic showing and past history of passion and drive and competetiveness it is only right that one be named the number one contender for the Young Gunz title."
~With the crowd cheering on Jinters and Danny for the athletic showing on saturday, chanting "Young Gunz". During the chants, Jay takes the mic back~
Jay Thorn: "Let's face it. In a fair one-on-one match, either Danny or Jinters could EASILY beat Destiny's little (Censored). Also, after the win we got over the tag champions and the vicious beating TXF took on XFA, we feel that it is only right that we be named the number one contenders at Stable Warfare. But we'll get more into that on XFA with all parties involved being there."
(Anyone?)

Last edited by Olli Thorn on 8/2/2010, 7:12 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Danny Young
XFE Hall of Famer
Danny Young

Male
Number of posts : 781
Registration date : 2009-11-19

PostSubject: Re: State of Flux on XFW   State of Flux on XFW Empty8/1/2010, 1:15 pm

~As Jay finishes up Danny Danger asks for the mic and raises it to his lips~
Danny Danger: "Just to let you know, it's easy being me, I feel sorry for you fans because with these abs and these guns, you are all jealous, look at the row of bodies here, each one better then that of you greedy in-breds."
~The fans are booing at Danny's comment~
Danny Danger: "Hey, shut the hell up when the your in our presence. TXF, High Society, Destiny take a look at us, we out number you and we out-wrestle you. Slugger, KSO, I respect you for fighting back but you were beaten easily. High Society, you should feel grateful after Preach caused an 'upset victory' for you guys and Destiny, Gobeer, Serious, That guy nobody cares about, Big Cop and amber, get ready because you guys might just be next."
Back to top Go down
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male

PostSubject: Re: State of Flux on XFW   State of Flux on XFW Empty8/1/2010, 2:13 pm

~As the fans boo Danny, Jay takes the mic from him with a puzzled look on his face.\~
Jay Thorn: "Um...okay. Fair enough. Tonight, we all need you and John to focus. While Georgie has a win-loss record as bleak as Big Cop's chances on winning a fitness contest, your records are not inspiring me yet either, Danny, and Rob is extremely dangerous in this ring."
~Jay hands the mic over to Pitbull~
Pitbull: "But don't worry guys. We'll give you the necessary tag team pointers in the back later and you'll win. But for now, we need everyone to remember this one very simple point. We are State of Flux. We are the state of uncertainty during what will be a monumental revolution and re-invention of XFE. You won't know when, where, who or how we strike. But we'll damn well guarantee that you'll never forget it."
~"The Night" by Disturbed starts to play again as SoF leaves the ring to a mixed reaction~

Last edited by Olli Thorn on 8/2/2010, 7:17 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: State of Flux on XFW   State of Flux on XFW Empty8/2/2010, 4:17 am

(Jay if you saw, Preach is with High Society and I took Vince Noir out of the group. So the group is you, pitbull, danny, jinter and john deep.)
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male

PostSubject: Re: State of Flux on XFW   State of Flux on XFW Empty8/2/2010, 5:44 am

Okay. I'll edit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: State of Flux on XFW   State of Flux on XFW Empty

Back to top Go down

State of Flux on XFW
Page 1 of 1