X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

State of the Business... (XFW)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Danny Young
XFE Hall of Famer
Danny Young

Male
Number of posts : 781
Registration date : 2009-11-19

State of the Business... (XFW) Empty
PostSubject: State of the Business... (XFW)   State of the Business... (XFW) Empty11/12/2011, 5:23 pm

~'I Hope You Die' by Bloodhound Gang reigns down over the arena as Danny Young walks out towards the ring wearing his usual black jeans, Converse and Step Up shirt as the fans boo. He takes a look into the crowd through his Electric BGS shades before spitting at a nearby male fan, causing tensions to rise~
Song: "I hope this helps to clarify, I hope you die!"
~Danny grabs a mic and a steel chair before climbing into the ring. He sets the chair up and sits down. He looks into the crowd with a confident grin as his music dies down~
Danny Young: "Tonight I will talk about the state of the business tonight, I will talk about both Aggression and XFW, I will also talk about the Young Gunz and the Tag Division. But first off XFW." *Produces a list from his pocket* "Current Champion, The Sentinel. For the love of (Censored) sake, why is the chairman the world champion?! I thought there was a rule against that kind of thing, I mean with all due credit he worked hard to win the title but it's a bit unfair that he could've just placed himself in the match!"
~Danny takes a pause as the fans boo at him~
Danny Young: "We have Argo, Jeremy and Jack Power all up there, I mean forget about the likes of Gobeer, he sucks, Destiny sucked and his little wench Amber certainly knows how to suck! The only one of those three I could give a damn about is Jack Power, in my honest opinion he is the damned best on the whole XFW roster!"
~The fans applaud Danny's statement as he surveys the crowd~
Danny Young: "Now Aggression, we have the greatest wrestler to grace this company apart from myself as GM, we have a washed up loser with a crazy goth as his eye candy and she isn't even eye candy, more like eye cyanide!"
~Danny laughs as a shocked opinion goes around the crowd, the 'marks' clapping~
Danny Young: "The challengers at the moment are Worthy, Cryl and Playboy. Worthy is the only worthy challenger but apparently the family are good enough to contend with Worthy! You may be shocked but I'm not scared of Cryl, Playboy or Seraphim because I'm one of the smarter few that sees this for what it is, the worst gimmick I've ever seen! I live my life like I act here, reckless and better than most of you! Whereas Cryl is a little whiny girl and signs autographs for fans, Playboy is a pompous ass with his head stuck up his own arse and Seraphim wants nothing to do with that washed up old has been!"
~The fans boo Danny but he only seems to embrace it~
Danny Young: "Speaking of Cryl and Playboy, how the hell are they tag champions, the titles were stripped from the greatest tag team in XFE history and basically dropped with these freaks! I hope Jay and Joel shove their boots up Playboy's ass and get management out of there!"
~Danny takes a moment to spit~
Danny Young: "We have the Unified division, current champions Jay and Joel who will fight at this seasons PPV and which will no doubt be the best wrestling since Joe vs. Punk."
~The fans cheer the statement~
Danny Young: "And last but not least the Young Gunz, I am the current champion and plan to be for a very long time, but who are my challengers? We have the dumb blonde, the finger and Savvy. Wait, hasn't the blonde had her turn? Or has she been licking ass with her uncles? Anyhow, the finger is trying to challenge me although he has turned down our offers, he will be dealt with after my boot sends his teeth down his throat and Savvy may try to rebel against me but I will always outclass him."
~Danny stands up and looks into the crowd~
Danny Young: "I have been Danny Young and this has been my view on the state of the business."
~'I Hope You Die' starts up again as Danny leaves the ring, not caring about anyone as he does so~

(Hope you guys enjoy, busy waiting for Cryl, Playboy, Slugger, Gobeer and anyone else to come and string me up, lol!)
Back to top Go down
Hawke

Hawke

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2011-10-13

PostSubject: Re: State of the Business... (XFW)   State of the Business... (XFW) Empty11/14/2011, 1:57 am

~As Danny Young is walking backstage his music stops as Hawke appears on the X-Tron. Danny stops as notices Hawke on the X-Tron right in front of him. He stops and looks at the tron with a look in his eyes wondering what is going on here.~
Hawke: "Hey Danny, I just wanted to introduce myself to you."
~Hawke smiles seemingly at Danny.~
Hawke: "My name is Hawke and I am just letting you know that I am going to be the future Young Gunz Champion!!!"
~The crowd cheers for Hawke, who continues to smile.~
Hawke: "Now I know I have to prove myself first and I plan on doing that to every single fan and person in this company that I belong in the wrestling business."
~The tone in the voice of Hawke seems very honest and sincere.~
Hawke: "Now Argo told me almost everything about this company and showed me all kinds of video and I know all about you as well as every other Young Gunz competitor and Danny you are nothing special."
~Danny begins to glare at the tron seemingly offended by Hawke now.~
Hawke: "While you have been a Young Gun, how many guys have won the Young Gunz title and then moved on to gain other titles in XFE? Heck, the first Young Gunz Champion is also a former Aggression Champion, but then their is Danny Young..."
~Hawke pauses for a moment before he starts talking again.~
Hawke: "You kiss up to people like the Thorns, who started in this company at the same time as you, because they have actually moved on. They have achieved greatness and fame while you have continued to be average at best."
~Hawke shakes it head seemingly sickened by Danny.~
Hawke: "You can talk about people like The_Sentinel, Cryl, Playboy, Slugger and even Gobeer all you want, but when it comes out of your mouth no one cares because you are not even close to being on their levels of greatness or achieved the things they have in this business."
~Hawke turns back to a smile now at Danny.~
Hawke: "People don't care about average guys who are satisfied with mediocrity, they want greatness. Unlike you when I get into that ring I only try to impressive and entertain these great fans, but you only really care about yourself."
~The fans erupt in cheers again.~
Hawke:"So, I look forward to facing you in the ring someday, but if that ever happens for the Young Gunz Title I hope you stop being average and finally try to achieve something more than mediocrity!"
~Hawke looks around and can tell Danny is getting upset.~
Hawke: "I hope you are upset and motivated because I personally would love to see you finally step up. Have fun with the Young Gunz title while you can, but I will take it from you someday and that belt will be mine soon enough!"
~The image on the tron fades and 'I Hope You Die' starts up again.~
Matt Scott: "Who does that Hawke guy think he is talking to Danny like that?"
David Hood: "I am not sure, but he definitely wanted to make a statement to Danny tonight."

OOC: (I took liberties, add in/edit/ok as you want. Just wanted to do something towards you.)
Back to top Go down
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: State of the Business... (XFW)   State of the Business... (XFW) Empty11/14/2011, 3:27 am

i was thinking about coming out and finally having words with you danny.. but DAMN HAWKE! that was a great response Smile.... nice one man.
Back to top Go down
Danny Young
XFE Hall of Famer
Danny Young

Male

PostSubject: Re: State of the Business... (XFW)   State of the Business... (XFW) Empty11/14/2011, 10:28 am

Hope you don't mind if I edit this hawke mate

~As Danny Young is walking backstage his music stops as Hawke appears on the X-Tron. Danny stops as notices Hawke on the X-Tron right in front of him. He stops and looks at the tron with a look in his eyes wondering what is going on here~
Hawke: "Hey Danny, I just wanted to introduce myself to you."
~Hawke smiles seemingly at Danny~
Hawke: "My name is Hawke and I am just letting you know that I am going to be the future Young Gunz Champion!!!"
~The crowd cheers for Hawke, who continues to smile~
Danny Young: "Don't get your hopes up kid, I've chewed through kids like you and spat them out just a quickly. What are you, like 12?"
~The crowd boo Danny as Hawke begins again~
Hawke: "Hear me through Danny, you need to hear this. Now I know I have to prove myself first and I plan on doing that to every single fan and person in this company that I belong in the wrestling business."
~The tone in the voice of Hawke seems very honest and sincere~
Hawke: "Now Argo told me almost everything about this company and showed me all kinds of video and I know all about you as well as every other Young Gunz competitor and Danny you are nothing special."
~Danny looks at Hawke with anger~
Danny Young: "Why should I care about Argo's opinion? He's just another loser with 5 moves of doom!"
~Hawke looks at Danny with a grin which turns to a steely gaze~
Hawke: "Are you going to shut up, because I thought it was my turn to talk. While you have been a Young Gun, how many guys have won the Young Gunz title and then moved on to gain other titles in XFE? Heck, the first Young Gunz Champion is also a former Aggression Champion, but then their is Danny Young..."
~Hawke pauses for a moment before he starts talking again~
Hawke: "You kiss up to people like the Thorns, who started in this company at the same time as you, because they have actually moved on. They have achieved greatness and fame while you have continued to be average at best."
~Danny curses Hawke~
Danny Young: "How do I kiss up to The Thorns mate, they've been there for me and I know that so you shut your mouth when talking about me or my friends."
~Danny looks agitated as Hawke shakes his head, seemingly sickened by Danny~
Hawke: "You can talk about people like The Sentinel, Cryl, Playboy, Slugger and even Gobeer all you want, but when it comes out of your mouth no one cares because you are not even close to being on their levels of greatness or achieved the things they have in this business."
~Hawke turns back to a smile now at Danny~
Hawke: "People don't care about average guys who are satisfied with mediocrity, they want greatness. Unlike you when I get into that ring I only try to impress and entertain these great fans, but you only really care about yourself."
~Danny looks seriously angry when he looks at Hawke~
Danny Young: "Let me tell you something you little prick!"
~The crowd boo Danny~
Danny Young: "Season 26, Bronze Ring! The only 2 time Young Gunz champion, leader of the greatest stable of Young Gunz, original member of the greatest stable of all time! What have you done?! You know Argo, big f'n deal!"
~the crowd boo Danny as he glares at Argo~
Hawke: "Danny, you're only in stables because you can't stand alone. I look forward to facing you in the ring someday, but if that ever happens for the Young Gunz Title I hope you stop being average and finally try to achieve something more than mediocrity!"
~Hawke looks around and can tell Danny is getting upset~
Hawke: "I hope you are upset and motivated because I personally would love to see you finally step up. Have fun with the Young Gunz title while you can, but I will take it from you someday and that belt will be mine soon enough!"
Danny Young: "Hawke, me and you at Unsolitary Confinement in the match I faced Pitbull in at my first PPV, Barbed Wire Steel Cage Casket Match! If you think you're so big and mighty, I'll get Worthy to book the match and then we'll see you act so big!
~Hawke disappears from the screen as 'I Hope You Die' begins. Danny walks backstage~
Matt Scott: "Who does that Hawke guy think he is talking to Danny like that? I hope that punk accepts that match with Danny!"
David Hood: "I am not sure, but he definitely wanted to make a statement to Danny tonight, hopefully we will see a great match if these two ever collide."

(Hope you like it)
Back to top Go down
Hawke

Hawke

PostSubject: Re: State of the Business... (XFW)   State of the Business... (XFW) Empty11/14/2011, 5:41 pm

In all honesty I thought you had something going with someone else and just wanted to put my name into the title picture for the future. If you want to face me at the PPV that is cool go ahead with the challenge but I am not wanting to step on anyone else s toes.
Back to top Go down
Danny Young
XFE Hall of Famer
Danny Young

Male

PostSubject: Re: State of the Business... (XFW)   State of the Business... (XFW) Empty11/14/2011, 5:55 pm

since I also have a thing with FoD you two could team up to face me and The Black Mask. If my team wins I pick who I face if you guys win you both face me in a triple threat match
Back to top Go down
Hawke

Hawke

PostSubject: Re: State of the Business... (XFW)   State of the Business... (XFW) Empty11/14/2011, 6:50 pm

Like I said, I am cool with waiting in line. PM me if you have an idea.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: State of the Business... (XFW)   State of the Business... (XFW) Empty

Back to top Go down

State of the Business... (XFW)
Page 1 of 1