X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Unfinished business with Dominator

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

Unfinished business with Dominator Empty
PostSubject: Unfinished business with Dominator   Unfinished business with Dominator Empty4/23/2008, 3:20 am

*Worthy heads down to the ramp with mic in hand*

Worthy: Dominator in our previous battles we both won one match each, so the time has come to settle this one last time to see who really is Worthy...

*Dominator comes to the entrance ramp with mic in hand*

Dominator: I happily accept your challenge but you won a singles match and I beat you in your match the buried alive match so I will only accept your challenge if I get to choose the stipulation.

Worthy: Seeing as we go way back and this is a new fed, I will let you name the stipulation then because it doesn't make any diffrence what the match is because I am Worthy by name and worthy by nature, so go ahead and pick your poision so I can make you choke on it!!

(Dominator over to you mate)
Back to top Go down
TheDominator
XFE Hall of Famer
TheDominator

Male
Number of posts : 1748
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Unfinished business with Dominator   Unfinished business with Dominator Empty4/23/2008, 4:01 am

(actualy you won the buried alive match but oh what the hell we can make up our own **** i mean WCWA is pretty much near its end unless haydos does somethn but i was hoping to continue the plans of becoming tag team partners but maybe NLO can interfere in our next match but ill continue this)

The Dominator= This match Ive chosen, is a match that has been a favourite of mine back when I wrestled in Japan.

Worthy= Just say the damn match, you aint worthy enough of taking my time.

The Dominator= I was about to say it(frustrated voice) and the match i will be kicking worthy's ass in is my favourite

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!THE CAGE MATCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Unfinished business with Dominator   Unfinished business with Dominator Empty4/23/2008, 5:41 am

(No you beat me in the buried alive match as it was the biggest upset in our fed yet, but I won the singles match the following show. also if it is okay with Sentinel then I am happy for us to team up against the NLO if they are all on here).
Back to top Go down
TheDominator
XFE Hall of Famer
TheDominator

Male

PostSubject: Re: Unfinished business with Dominator   Unfinished business with Dominator Empty4/23/2008, 5:53 am

(oh yea thats rite the buried alive amtch was before and i also tought that they say it a buried alive amtch but it really singles on the game but anyways i see and malkyto is in the fed but idk about ultimo-guerro)
Back to top Go down
Malkyto
XFE Hall of Famer
Malkyto

Male
Number of posts : 576
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Unfinished business with Dominator   Unfinished business with Dominator Empty4/23/2008, 10:25 am

[[[Some points:
  • I dont think X-Force, as a newly roster, had any Special Match. So, probably you will need to wrestle a typicall One Fall Match.
  • I still dont know if Ultimo will join us. I will write him during the day.
  • Anyway, if NLO isn't complete, at least we can feud between us. At least until I have a new tag team partner...]]]
Back to top Go down
TheDominator
XFE Hall of Famer
TheDominator

Male

PostSubject: Re: Unfinished business with Dominator   Unfinished business with Dominator Empty4/23/2008, 10:45 am

yea number 1 crossed my mind not too long ago
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unfinished business with Dominator   Unfinished business with Dominator Empty

Back to top Go down

Unfinished business with Dominator
Page 1 of 1