X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Unfinished business... (XFA)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

Unfinished business... (XFA) Empty
PostSubject: Unfinished business... (XFA)   Unfinished business... (XFA) Empty1/25/2012, 5:21 am

~Worthy is sat in his office doing some paperwork until a knock is heard~
Worthy: "Enter puny mortal."
~Former XFA GM John Smith walks in and Worthy immediately walks up to him~
Worthy: "What do you want you worthless parasite?"
~John Smith points at Worthy's desk and just as Worthy turns round to see what he's pointing at, he is attacked from behind with an led pipe by Justin Alsop~
John Smith: "You suspended me indefinitely for my actions last year and you said that I'm not to return unless I tell you who was pulling my strings...well now you know."
(over to you Jeremy)
Back to top Go down
Jeremy
XFE Hall of Famer
Jeremy

Male
Number of posts : 1341
Registration date : 2008-04-22

Unfinished business... (XFA) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unfinished business... (XFA)   Unfinished business... (XFA) Empty1/27/2012, 4:51 am

~Justin walks up to Worthy, kneels next to him and starts talking~
Justin: "You see Worthy, I know everything. You and all these other has-been's around here are stopping the likes off myself and countless others from reaching their potential. John here, was the one who offered to help me."
~Justin stands up as Worthy stirs a little. Justin puts his foot on Worthy's head as he continues, his trademarked smirk firmly planted on his face~
Justin: "You've let this show get out of control. I mean, seriously, I should never have been allowed to destroy Krusher Kayls like I did. And what did you do about it? You're sending some washed up Hall of Famer who probably can't lace his own boots up."
John: "There's the other problem. The so called legends of X-Force Entertainment."
Justin: "No one asked you John but you do bring up a good point. This company has lived on it's past stars for far too long. Legion, DANTE, the so-called Sorority Girl. You can even throw Argo and yourself in their as well because everyone knows that you guys are done. You're holding us back and John was suppose to stop that."
~Justin angrily looks at John~
Justin: "Unfortunately, some don't have the killer instinct that I have."
~Justin focuses back to Worthy, who is stirring a bit more~
Justin: "Tonight, after I put another one of your "pretties" out of action, a whole new Aggression will start. One that consists off everything you lived for. Chaos, Mayhem, Anarchy and best off all, Destruction."
~Justin lifts his foot off Worthy's head. He beckons John out of the Office and starts to follow. He stops and looks back~
Justin: "We'll see who the Worthy one is after tonight."
~Justin starts to laugh as he walks out of the room, Worthy trying to drag himself to his feet as the scene ends~

(I took liberties and finished it. I hope you likey.)
Back to top Go down
http://oceaniawrestling.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Unfinished business... (XFA)
Page 1 of 1