X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SoF preparing to take care of business (XFA)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male
Number of posts : 1134
Registration date : 2009-11-05

SoF preparing to take care of business (XFA) Empty
PostSubject: SoF preparing to take care of business (XFA)   SoF preparing to take care of business (XFA) Empty11/19/2010, 12:24 am

~The camera cuts backstage and into the State of Flux locker room where Jay and Pitbull are closest to the camera in their wrestling gear and SoF T-shirts. Booinator and Preach can be seen in the background in their wrestling gear. Boo, Preach and Pitbull can be seen stretching out and warming up for the night while a shower can be heard as Drew Richard is backstage again. Jay is talking to his cellphone~
Jay Thorn: "Yes, we're ready for tonight. Don't worry, sir. Pitbull and me are the best team in the world today, we can handle the match tonight. Yes, sir. I'll tell them. Yes, sir."
~Jay puts away the phone with the rest of the group looking at him~
Jay Thorn: "So, the boss has orders for us tonight. To set us up well, the three matches we have left tonight are extremely important to the family. First is me and Pitbull facing Rebel Nation. The boss wants us to make sure we win to make sure the tag titles stay put in the family."
~Pitbull can be seen nodding and continue stretching, making sure he's ready~
Jay Thorn: "Then you're up Boo. Boss wants you to take Ultimo Guerrero down big time to make sure you get the chance to take back the Extreme Fight Title quickly. And Preach, you got the Young Gunz champion in a Hardcore match. Boss feels it's a great chance for you to earn a shot to bring the title back to the family, you need to take full advantage of it."
~Preach looks up at Jay~
Preach: "I understand. You can count on me tonight."
~Booinator smiles a slight grin~
Booinator: "I hope so Preach. For you're sake, you know the boss isn't a patient man if you don't follow his orders."
Preach (under his breath): "I know."
~The group go back to their preparations as Pitbull stands up next to Jay with a serious look on his face~
Pitbull: "I just watched tapes from Wednesday on my iPhone. Can you believe Matt Scott calling me a tool? I mean, seriously...Matt Scott wants to call me a tool? He's like the definition of a tool."
~Jay nods with a small smile~
Jay Thorn: "Don't pay attention to Matt. Nobody else does."
~Pitbull begins to smile~
Pitbull: "That's true. He's almost as bad as Reggie. The only thing Reggie's been worse at than commentary is back when he used to play football."
~Jay laughs a bit~
Jay Thorn: "Good point. Or I guess he would want us to call it soccer so he might know what we're talking about. But anyway, don't mind those two clowns. They might not appreciate you but you are one of the best technical wrestlers ever and I need you to focus with me tonight. Da_one isn't a pushover and even though Fab will probably hide behind his partner again, he isn't a complete joke, okay?"
~Pitbull looks down, takes a deep breath and gets his game face on~
Pitbull: "Okay, I'm ready. Let's do this."
~Jay grins from ear to ear as the brothers grab their tag titles from their lockers and throw them over their shoulders~
Jay Thorn: "This is gonna be fun."
~The camera cuts back to ringside as Jay and Pitbull are seen walking out of the locker room~
Brandon Routh: "Well, the Thorns seem to be ready for their match tonight."
Reggie Miller: "How dare they call me a clown? These two nobodies calling me a clown?"
Brandon Routh: "Well, they are professional athletes and I guess their not impressed by your career in soccer. How did that work out for you, by the way?"
Reggie Miller: "Brandon...for the tenth thousandth time...I...PLAYED...BASKETBALL!!"
Back to top Go down

SoF preparing to take care of business (XFA)
Page 1 of 1