X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

10/8/08 - All Business

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
JPower

JPower

Male
Number of posts : 1152
Registration date : 2008-06-27

10/8/08 - All Business Empty
PostSubject: 10/8/08 - All Business   10/8/08 - All Business Empty10/6/2008, 12:45 am

~Jack Power is seen walking in the parking lot heading toward his limo. He stops and turns to the camera.~

Jack (to camera): "Oh, hi! You're just in time. I'm ready to head out to meet my ultimate destiny. The (spreads his arms out as he says) House of Blood. One of my more sadistic innovations. And (points to the camera) you get to watch! (starts moving again) You lucky stiffs get to watch two grown people beat the living crap out of each other. Jade, because she wants vengeance on me. Me because, well, because I want to. I did this all for you, you know. I did it because you all love to watch. If you didn't, you wouldn't be here. (Jack gets to his limo, opens the door and starts putting his bags in) You see, I've been in this business a while. Long enough to know what the people want to see. And I've narrowed it down to three things: angst, blood, and psychological torture. Apparently, as long as it's done to someone else, and it looks real enough, what would normally be felonies are classified as 'entertainment.' (Jack steps closer to the camera and gets right in its face) Society is sick. Sick, twisted, and dark. So, as a result, entertainment has become sick, twisted, and dark. So while you're sitting there, crying over what I'm about to do to Jade, remember: It isn't Jack Power doing it to Jade. And when Jade starts doing the same to me, and you cheer, remember that it isn't Jade that doing those things to Jack Power. It's you. Every hit, every cut, every slam on broken glass, all of them, can be traced squarely back to each and every one of you. You're to blame. Remember that as you sit there eating your popcorn."

Voice from behind: "Ahem!"

~Jack, startles, turns. The camera pans aside and we see Jill Wagner, mic in hand.~

Jill: "Who were you talking to just now?"

Jack: "The audience, of course."

Jill: "Yeeeah... do you have time to answer a few questions?"

Jack: "Why should I? Everything they need to know I already told them. And this match doesn't need any more hype. Trust me."

~Jack steps into the limo and closes the door. The limo takes off, leaving a confused Jill Wagner behind.~
Back to top Go down
http://jackpowerx.tumblr.com
Dark Ryder
XFE Hall of Famer
Dark Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 1387
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: 10/8/08 - All Business   10/8/08 - All Business Empty10/6/2008, 1:58 am

nice rp Smile
Back to top Go down
TheDominator
XFE Hall of Famer
TheDominator

Male
Number of posts : 1748
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: 10/8/08 - All Business   10/8/08 - All Business Empty10/7/2008, 4:11 am

Like the rp Jack but I think theres a typo that even Dark Ryder himself missed out.

down to three things: angst, blood, and psychological torture.

I think you ment anger instead of angst.
Back to top Go down
*'Mr. Wednesday Night'*
XFE Hall of Famer
*'Mr. Wednesday Night'*

Male
Number of posts : 446
Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: Re: 10/8/08 - All Business   10/8/08 - All Business Empty10/7/2008, 5:35 am

Sorry to do this Dom, but 'angst' is actually a word.

It means 'fear' or 'anxiety' etc.
Back to top Go down
TheDominator
XFE Hall of Famer
TheDominator

Male
Number of posts : 1748
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: 10/8/08 - All Business   10/8/08 - All Business Empty10/7/2008, 6:03 am

Ohy never knew just making sure because I wasn't sure if it was a typo or not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 10/8/08 - All Business   10/8/08 - All Business Empty10/7/2008, 8:55 am

i didn't know angst is a English word to cause in dutch angst also means fear
Back to top Go down
JPower

JPower

Male
Number of posts : 1152
Registration date : 2008-06-27

PostSubject: Re: 10/8/08 - All Business   10/8/08 - All Business Empty10/7/2008, 9:16 am

angst - a feeling of dread, anxiety, or anguish.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Origin: 1840–50; < G Angst fear, anxiety, OHG angust (c. MLG angest, MD anxt), equiv. to ang- (akin to eng narrow, constricted) + -st abstract nominal suffix, perh. a conglomerate of a suffix *-os- + *-ti- suffix forming abstracts]

(from dictionary.com)
Back to top Go down
http://jackpowerx.tumblr.com
Dark Ryder
XFE Hall of Famer
Dark Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 1387
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: 10/8/08 - All Business   10/8/08 - All Business Empty10/7/2008, 10:04 am

lol actually dom i didn't miss it lol, its a real word so figured it was meant to be there lol nice try though
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 10/8/08 - All Business   10/8/08 - All Business Empty

Back to top Go down

10/8/08 - All Business
Page 1 of 1