X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Taking care of business Part I & II (All or Nothing)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male
Number of posts : 1134
Registration date : 2009-11-05

Taking care of business Part I & II (All or Nothing) Empty
PostSubject: Taking care of business Part I & II (All or Nothing)   Taking care of business Part I & II (All or Nothing) Empty10/3/2011, 5:09 am

This is a 2 part backstage RP. This first part should be around the start of the show.

~The camera cuts backstage, where we can see Jake Adams talking to Evan Mathews~
Reggie Miller: "Hey, Evan's back! This is awesome!"
~Jake seems to be a bit disappointed in Evan from the last time he was seen~
Jake Adams: "You DO get the plan for tonight? I don't want to see a repeat from last time."
Evan Mathews: "Don't worry. I got th.."
~Suddenly a shriek is heard, followed by loud metal bang, as Evan collapses on the floor. This causes a complete chaos with people running away from the seen, including Jake Adams, who quickly scrambles away. As the scene begins to empty, Jay Thorn is seen standing over Evan Mathews, holding a steel pipe and it's tip is stained in blood, which is rapidly coming out of the back of Evan's head~
Reggie Miller: "Oh my god, Jay's gone insane! Somebody arrest him!"
~The camera cuts back to ringside, where the commentary team looks shocked at what just happened and the crowd is going nuts~
Brandon Routh: "Looks like there's a serious situation going on backstage. We'll try to keep you updated if we can."

------------------------------------

Part II. This is for one or two matches later but still at least a match before High Wire Heaven.

Brandon Routh: "I'm getting word that our cameras have caught up with the situation involving Jay Thorn and Evan Mathews. And from what I'm being told, the situation hasn't calmed down one bit."
~The camera cuts to backstage, where Jay is dragging a completely bloodied Evan Mathews, who is clearly only moving because of Jay pulling him by his hair, down a long corridor. Evan's clothes are tattered with his long hair, his torso and all his clothes tinted red from the blood flowing from his head. Jay's hair is unkempt and his hands covered in blood, but it's clear that Evan hasn't been able to fight back. Their followed by security, who are telling Jay to stop, which he completely ignores~
Jay Thorn: "So you think Jake's your friend, huh? Where's your friend now?"
Jay Thorn rams Evan Mathews' face into a storage crate executing a Crate Shot!
~Evan Mathews is trying to beg off Jay Thorn, but it comes off as an unintelligible mumble, as Jay Thorn keeps dragging him down the long corridor~
Jay Thorn pulls Evan Mathews' upright and whips him, sending him crashing through a door and out to the arena loading platform executing a Irish Whip Through a Door!
~As Evan Mathews helplessly crawls on all fours across the loading platform, Jay Thorn, the security behind him and the camera following them all go out to the platform. Suddenly Pitbull runs up to Jay's side~
Pitbull: "Jay, Jay! Calm down, man! This is enough!"
~Jay looks at Pitbull but it's clear he wasn't listening. Out of the corner of his eyes, he notices Evan Mathews trying to get up~
Pitbull: "Jay, no!"
Jay Thorn takes a sprint and with a sick force drives him shin into Evan Mathews' temple executing a Punt Kick!
~With Pitbull running up to Jay and trying to restrain him, Jay looks around him for more ways to maim Evan. With the camera following Jay's gaze, it shows a trash container off the ledge of the loading platform. As everyone realizes that Jay noticed it, the security and Pitbull go into panic mode~
Pitbull: "Don't do it, Jay! You've gone too far already!"
~With security trying to help Evan Mathews off the scene, Jay comes up from behind. He shoves the security guards off and grabs Evan Matthews, dragging him to the ledge of the platform~
Security: "No, Jay! Don't do it! No!"
Jay Thorn grabs Evan Mathews by the head and places him between his legs
~Pitbull puts his hand to Jay's chest to try and restrain him~
Pitbull: "Don't do it! Your going too far, Jay!"
~Jay looks at Pitbull and then security, looking as if he realizes what he was about to do and seems to calm down. This makes Pitbull takes his hand away and sigh in relief~
as Pitbull takes his hand away, Jay grabs Evan Mathews and lifts him up on his shoulders
Pitbull: "Jay, NO!"
and throws him off the ledge of the platform with brute force and into the trash container executing a Super Powerbomb off a Loading Dock!!!
~Everyone goes again into a panicked state as Pitbull and security pull Jay off the edge off the loading dock, while looking at a motionless Evan Mathews in utter shock. As security tries to restrain Jay Thorn, XFE Chief of Security Legion quickly runs to check on Evan Mathews, who is completely unresponsive~
Legion: "Get me an ambulance, quick! This is an emergency!"
~The camera cuts back to ringside as sheer chaos engulfs the loading dock with people scrambling all over the place.~
Brandon Routh: "Oh my lord. This is bad! Evan Mathews might be dead from that!"
Reggie Miller: "This is insane! Jay's insane! Somebody needs to arrest this guy!"
Back to top Go down

Taking care of business Part I & II (All or Nothing)
Page 1 of 1