X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Taking Charge... (XFW)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pitbull
XFE Hall of Famer
Pitbull

Male
Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2009-12-13

Taking Charge... (XFW) Empty
PostSubject: Taking Charge... (XFW)   Taking Charge... (XFW) Empty9/5/2011, 4:37 am

~"Scream" by Avenged Sevenfold cuts through the air as purple light engulfs the arena, causing the crowd to pop up to their feet for the Universal-X Champion~
Matt Scott: "Oooh boy, here comes mister Boredom himself."
David Hood: "What are you talking about? It's the Universal-X Champion, not to mention one of the most technically talented wrestlers on the planet."
~Pitbull makes his way out in black jeans with a white leather belt, his "Ace of Spades" t-shirt and the Universal-X Championship strapped around his waist~
Matt Scott: "Oh, please. 'I'm going to bring respect to this division and get rid of all the drama'. I mean, really?? Nobody wants to see this guy, his like a cure for insomnia!"
~Pitbull makes his way down to the ring as the crowd chants "Ace of Spades" at him. Inside the ring, he poses for a second before getting a mic from a stagehand~
Pitbull: "You know, Matt insulting this very division that I'm representing is a obvious sign of the situation in this company at the moment."
~The crowd boos at Matt and some even throw trash at him~
Matt Scott: "What?! Everything I've said is true and you people know it!"
~Pitbull silences Matt with a glare~
Pitbull: "There is a total lack of respect for this title and what it stands for in this company. Hell, I didn't even have a title defense booked for Stable Warfare OR the last AGGRESSION show of the season!"
~The crowd boos and chants for Pitbull~
Pitbull: "But I guess Courtney, or who ever makes these decisions is too busy to worry about our little division. And I can't blame them. This lack of respect from management is just a symptom of a larger problem within our own ranks. I mean, how could someone respect us if we don't even respect ourselves."
~The crowd boos at the lack of happenings in the Universal-X division~
Pitbull: "Now, it would seem that I've finally beat some respect into Vince Noir, which is a monumental move in the right direction for this division. But there are still some in this division that refuse to show this title or this division any respect and go into business for themselves. And the first that comes to mind is one John Deep."
~Pitbull takes a quick breath and looks at the entrance way before looking back at the camera~
Pitbull: "You see, John. I know you work hard. I know you've been here for a while now without truly being acknowledged. And I know how that frustrates you. But I wasn't like management. I wasn't like those stuck up idiots having their rendition of Days of Our Lives for the World Heavyweight Title. I had your back during our time in State of Flux, trying to help you break that glass ceiling and when nobody cared about you as a member of this division, I gave you respect and offered to shake your hand."
~Pitbull now looks more frustrated~
Pitbull: "And what did you do? You refused to shake my hand and showed me the same disrespect as the idiots who thought I was just Jay's sidekick around here. Now, I've been nice for a couple of seasons but don't mistake my respect for weakness. I'm still the same guy who was there, founding State of Flux. I'm still the same guy that took everyone's attention by beating down Slugger and I damn sure am still the same guy who'll rip your damn arm off and beat some respect into you with it!"
~Pitbull starts pacing around the ring and finally stops to look at the back~
Pitbull: "You took the opportunity of me being nice and disrespected me. Now you have my attention and I'll remind you just how uncivilized I can get, because I've asked for a title defense against you tonight. And when I hurt you in this ring tonight, too *BLEEP*ing bad."
~Pitbull throws the mic away as "Scream" by Avenged Sevenfold begins to play again~
David Hood: "Looks like Pitbull's really ignited at the disregard and disrespect shown to his title, and is planning to take it out on John."
Matt Scott: "Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn..... Say what? I was taking a nap."
Back to top Go down

Taking Charge... (XFW)
Page 1 of 1