X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Taking a close look --- XFW July 8

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tonten

Tonten

Male
Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2009-06-19

Taking a close look --- XFW July 8 Empty
PostSubject: Taking a close look --- XFW July 8   Taking a close look --- XFW July 8 Empty7/7/2009, 10:04 pm

David Hood: "I'm enjoying the show so far very explosive, what you think Matt?"
Matt Scott: "I would probably change somethings and add another ones you know to make it my private and perfect way."
David Hood: "Geez why I still ask... Well let's check what is coming next."
~As David finish his sentence two pyrotechnic cannons at the ramp start to expel green smoke~
Matt Scott: "What the hell? Are we at war or something?"
~Suddenly "Crazy Train" by Ozzy Osbourne blast from the speakers some metal fans start cheering, out of the backstage comes Tonten he is wearing his normal ring attire consisting of a pair of red sneakers with details on black; urban camo pants and of course his Trademark Wild West Outlaw mask. As Tonten walks through the ramp the green smoke hides him from time to time~
Matt Scoot: "The new guys always own some stupid and crazy ideas, impressive..."
David Hood: "He is just trying to create a scenario, many wrestlers do that your just picking up on him because he is a newcomer."
~Tonten finally reaches the ring but before enter it he make a gesture to the backstage crew and on the same moment the smoke disperses, now he enters the ring and ask for a mic that is given to him~
Tonten: "Pretty cool right? I knew that would grab your attention next time I will ask then to add a mint fragrance. Well let me introduce myself for the fans here at the Bradley Center (crowd cheers) and around the world. I'm Tonten, nice to meet you all!! You probably know I'm a new guy here at XFE also know that at my debut at the 1º show of the season I lost to that freaking clown a.k.a Morbid Destruction and if you watched last XFA you saw the awesome video made by me (winks). What you don't know about me beyond my biography ,that can be found somewhere on the internet, is that just like you all I'm a XFE fan and in my old days at the now gone SCW federation I used to watch XFE shows."
~Crowd seems interested on the history~
Tonten: "And since I'm a fan I had to do something that every true fan does: Know what's going on around this place and since the next PPV is Stable Warfare lets talk about stables. Well we have some odd guys around here like The Main Event which got a new member Slugger surprised everyone changing sides; but if you think well what The Main Event represents? If you thought they represent the rotten part of XFA you can be right however the best answer is Justin... Yup just it, because they are all there to serve his will... Kind of sad."
Matt Scott: "Hey that isn't truth! He came down just to talk this crap about Justin and the rest of Main Event."
Tonten: "We have my favorites the Masters of Mayhem, after all if your motto is Mayhem you can't be a bad person and their goal is way better then the others since having fun is a great thing to do. Too be honest I just met Morbid so far and I don't really enjoy him... Buuuut the remaining members are probably cool people."
Tonten: "There's also BANE and the NAM both fighting each other at XFA, they own some of the most popular names on the company like Jeremy, DTJ, Quan, Jesse Blue and Dark..."
~Tonten stops and searches around with a suspicious look~
David Hood: "At least he knows that mention that name isn't always good."
Tonten: "You know who I'm talking about... Now if we check BANE we can see XFA GM Darth Clay, Allgood, Playboy, Nutter and of course our favorite half fish wrestler Sharkman. Mess with one of this stables is a bad deal. Going back to XFW we have our new GM Dominator and to be honest in terms of hearth of steel ruler The Sentinel was way more impressive but Dom has a long career ahead... or not."
Matt Scoot: "Ohh he is so scrod now!! He is messing with the power of our GM!"
David Hood: "You really like to be controversial hum."
Tonten: "Now I'm probably forgetting something or someone but I don't really care... So to finish this up I have only one thing to say, if you don't liked what I said about you or your stable try to convince me of the opposite and with convincing I mean fighting. So good night everyone and enjoy the rest of the show!"
~Tonten throws the mic to the staff and heads backstage as "Crazy Train" is heard once again, on his way to the backstage he signs for some fans that after this segment enjoy the wrestler~

=//=

This is kind of a open challenge for those who think this made grow up some heat with my char. Also if you think what I wrote here is offensive for you please tell me and will be glad to change it. Smile
Back to top Go down
Dark Ryder
XFE Hall of Famer
Dark Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 1387
Registration date : 2008-05-01

Taking a close look --- XFW July 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a close look --- XFW July 8   Taking a close look --- XFW July 8 Empty7/8/2009, 12:17 am

i like it lol giving your view of storylines from the outside Smile
Back to top Go down

Taking a close look --- XFW July 8
Page 1 of 1