X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Odd Arrival - For XFW July 1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tonten

Tonten

Male
Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2009-06-19

Odd Arrival - For XFW July 1 Empty
PostSubject: Odd Arrival - For XFW July 1   Odd Arrival - For XFW July 1 Empty6/28/2009, 8:40 am

~The camera shows the outside of the Target Center, more specifically the staff entrance. A cab arrives however no one comes out of it, the camera gets closer and some voices can be heard~
Voice: "What? Isn't that too much for just a small distance?"
Cab Driver: "No I think it's all right."
Voice: "You Cabbys...Well keep the change..."
~The door opens but once again no one steps outside, however a hand is shown pointing to another direction and on a nick of time the camera focuses the pointed direction. But there's nothing there only parked cars, before turning around to show the cab again the image starts to shake after a second the effect stops and a guy with a X-Force cap appears on the image~
Voice: "Ha! Gotcha ya! Sorry about that camera man but I would like to keep the mystery for now also I want to see how cool your job is. So see you around..."
~The new "camera man" walks towards the trunk port and retrieves his bag, as the cab leaves he heads to the staff entrance, opens the door entering the arena, the camera keeps moving to left and right probably searching for something after a while it stops and he approaches what seems to be some kind of a map, his left hand now is seen indicating a blue area~
Voice: "Great I found the locker room area, wait what's wrote on that red spot.... ''GM's office... MAYHEM'' Hmm... I think this place will be interesting at least the people seems interesting."
~Again he starts to walk passing by staff members and some wrestlers, the crowd reaction for each wrestler can be heard loud and clear with big boos for heels; loud noise for faces and even mixed reactions for tweeners. After a while the camera passes by a odd wrestler with face painting~
Voice: "Haha, clown...This place is quite odd even for me. Ahh there it is finally my locker room."
~He approaches the door however before opening it, the camera spots a letter under his feet he quickly grabs it and open, the camera can't clearly show what wrote so after reading it the "camera man" tells a quick summary of it~
Voice: "Just a polite welcoming letter from the board of directors buuuut it also says my new laptop is inside with the schedules. Before I forget..."
~He changes the camera from his right shoulder to the left one, after a second his right hand is shown again on the scene this time holding a knife, he starts carving something on the door, when it's done he places the knife on his pocket once again. As he motions to open the door he let the camera slip and fall on the ground, the image is kind of fuzzy now but it can be read on the door "TN" also his voice can still be heard~
TN: "What!? I'm fighting the clown!"
~The camera finally fades~
Back to top Go down

Odd Arrival - For XFW July 1
Page 1 of 1