X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Movement's new arrival... (XFW)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Danny Young
XFE Hall of Famer
Danny Young

Male
Number of posts : 781
Registration date : 2009-11-19

The Movement's new arrival... (XFW) Empty
PostSubject: The Movement's new arrival... (XFW)   The Movement's new arrival... (XFW) Empty9/23/2011, 12:43 pm

~A silent whisper can be heard as a voice comes to life~
Voice: "Save us oh saviors, your time is up..."
~'Take It Back' by The Qemists ft. Enter Shikari begins as the arena fills with tremendous hate~
Song: "This despotic commotion breeds the rise of the ocean..."
~A familiar pair of converse shoes hit the stage and boos roar, those shoes are followed by a pair of Nike shoes, then Italian leather~
~Danny Young drops to his knees on the stage as th3aw3som3on3 and Savvy stand next to him~
Song: "We're gonna take it back!"
~A pair of black wrestling boots hit the stage and a familiar mask appears~
David Hood: "OH MY GOD! The Black Mask?!"
Matt Scott: "I don't believe it..."
~The Black Mask walks behind Danny Young and a broad grin appears on his face~
David Hood: "That guy's insane! He jumped off of the roof into flames! He soaked himself in gasoline! and now he's back?!
~Danny climbs to his feet as the four walk to the ring with a confident manner~
Matt Scott: "We knew there would be a new arrival to The Movement but I expected PunkZack or The Schawtz, not The Black Mask!
~The camera focuses on The Black Mask, Bald. He is wearing a mask covering his entire head looking like a Black Skull~
Matt Scott: "Danny Young delivers his promise with the insane one, The Black Mask making his way back to XFE to assist The Movement!"
~The song approaches it's second chorus when the lights begin to flicker and a sudden change of song begins~
Matt Scott: "What now?!"
~'Broken Statues' by We Came As Romans begins as Danny grins, he walks over to the ring assistant and snatches a mic. He walks towards the ring to join the trio waiting for him~
Danny Young: "Oh! what a shocker! I told you all to expect a surprise and here he is!"
~The camera pans to show the group. Danny is wearing a pair of black Converse shoes, black skinny jeans and his leather jacket. Th3Aw3som3on3 is wearing a pair of Nike shoes, a pair of regular jeans and a tank top. Savvy is wearing a pair of Italian leather shoes, pinstriped trousers, a black shirt and a pinstriped suit jacket. The Black Mask is wearing a black Skull Mask, a straightjacket with loose arms and black trousers~
Danny Young: "What an impressive group of men! We have the one and only Savvy!"
~Savvy smiles as the camera shows him~
Danny Young: "Th3Aw3som3On3!"
~The camera shows th3aw3som3on3~
Danny Young: "The insane...BLACK MASK!"
~The camera shows the darkened expression of the black mask~
Danny Young: "and yours truly, the Young Gunz champion...DANNY YOUNG!"
~Danny raises the title above his head as the group clap~
Danny Young: "The Movement is almost at full strength which is why I make a plea to the Young Gunz division, you can achieve power in numbers and we are making an offer to anyone that can put Ace Pantera or Bimbo Divine on the sidelines..."
~Danny smiles~
Danny Young: "You get a title shot and become the newly acquired member of The Movement!"
~'Broken Statues' continues as the group leave the ring to thunderous boos~
Back to top Go down

The Movement's new arrival... (XFW)
Page 1 of 1