X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Destiny the Big Arrival

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gobeer
XFE Hall of Famer
Gobeer

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2009-12-19

Destiny the Big Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Destiny the Big Arrival   Destiny the Big Arrival Empty10/14/2010, 10:06 pm

Part 1: Opening or near Opening of the Show
~The camera shows the parking garage to the Thomas and Mack Center. Nothing seems to be going on until 2 stretch limos pull up. The first limo opens up and Big Cop and Pat Booker come out and then a bunch of incredibly sexy women come out being them. Pat and Big Cop both put their arms out and the women cling on to them. The first limo pulls away and the second one pulls up. Out of that limo comes Gobeer and then Amber Destiny who grabs onto Gobeer when she gets out of the limo. The other door opens and Big Fatty V gets out, he has a large smile on his face and 2 women already on each arm. The limo pulls away and the members of Destiny minus Bosero all meet up. Gobeer looks at Big Fatty V and smiles~
Gobeer: "I hope these women did not wear you out over these last couple of nights, The Sentinel has booked you in match big man."
~Big Fatty V looks at the women on his arms and gets a real big grin~
Big Fatty V: "I should be okay, lets just hope these ladies are ready after tonight."
~All the Destiny members laugh and then turn and walk into the arena. The camera goes to the announce table to see Brandon~
Brandon Routh: "Well I guess we have to put up with Destiny on XFA tonight."

Part 2: Later in the Show (Before Destiny vs Rebel Nation Match and Before Worthy's RP)
~"Imma Be" by the Black Eyed Peas begins to play in the arena. The crowd all erupts in boo's just from the playing of the music. Big Cop, Pat Booker, Amber Destiny, Big Fatty V and finally Gobeer walk out from the backstage area. They are all now wearing wrestling gear with Destiny shirts on. Big Fatty V has the Extreme Fight Championship on his shoulder and Gobeer is wearing the Universal X Title around his waist. Big Cop, Pat Booker and Amber all lead the way taunting the fans as they walk towards the ring. Gobeer and Big Fatty V both walk down the ramp behind them and laugh as they pass a fan holding up a 'Big Traitor V' sign. The members od Destiny all make their way into the ring and they pose in the ring as the crowd boo's extremely loud. Big Cop walks over and grabs a mic~
Big Cop: "Ladies and Gentlemen, tonight you fans in attendance will be the first to witness what so many thought would never happen again and that is Destiny standing together in the ring after All or Nothing. You can say that justice was served."
~Big Cop hands the mic to Pat Booker. Pat Booker ignore the crowds boo's and just talks over them~
Pat Booker: "Every single person in this crowd, every fan of XFE just knew that Justin was going to end Destiny and in the end here we stand... stronger than ever before. And why is that Amber?"
~Pat Booker hands the mic to Amber Destiny. She stands in the ring with a big smile on her face~
Amber Destiny: "Well the reason you all still are blessed with our presence is because of the greatest wrestler in the world today and the most brilliant mind in the business, none-other-than the leader of Destiny, The Universal-X Champion, Gobeer."
~The crowd erupts in boo's as Gobeer walks up and Amber gives him a kiss on the cheek before handing him the mic. Gobeer gets a very evil smirk on his face as he takes the mic~
Gobeer: "You all just knew All or Nothing was going to be the end of Destiny. You all just knew you would never have to see us all in the ring together again. And you all just knew Justin was going to easily beat me and grant all of your deepest wishes. But you all forgot one very simple thing and that is that I am the future of this business, I am smarter than all of you and I am the greatest wrestler in the World. I defeated a man in the middle of the ring that had declared himself the number 1 contender for the World Title, a rank that I am now taking as my own."
~The boo's in the crowd get louder than before but Gobeer just smiles~
Gobeer: "But All or Nothing was not all about me. You see at All or Nothing another man raised up to an elite level in this company and that same man made the single biggest career decision of his life. That man is the newest member of Destiny and the New Extreme Fight Champion, Big Fatty V."
~The crowd boo's incredibly loud as Gobeer hands the mic to Big Fatty V~
Big Fatty V: "Thank You, Gobeer. Now ever since All or Nothing, I have heard the same question over and over again and that is Why did you join Destiny? Well that might be the easiest question I have ever had to answer. So just to make it easy for all of you ignorant fans to understand I am going to make it very simple for you. The reason I joined Destiny was opportunity. Gobeer called me at All or Nothing and told me he had an offer for me. I was reluctant at first, lets be honest we have had our history but when he told me he could limit the interference from State of Flux. That is why only a few members came out to help Boobinator and also why I was able to finally get the monkey off my back and become a champion here in XFE. Oh and in case you did not hear I am the NEW Extreme Fight Champion."
~Big Fatty V raises the Belt into the air and the crowd boo's he laughs a bit before beginning to talk again~
Big Fatty V: "In the end though not only did I get this lovely Championship, I also for the first time in my career now have back up. For too long I have seen people who only succeed because they play a numbers game and for too long I wanted to be that guy who did it on his own. However; over my time in XFE I found out that I had no way of doing that because I kept getting held back."
~Big Fatty V looks around the ring at the other members of Destiny~
Big Fatty V: "Now I know Destiny was one of the groups that did that to me, that held me back but when I looked around this company I realized that they only did it to me because I stood in their path. I realized while I was talking to Gobeer about his offer that this was my chance to step above the crowd in XFE and stand out while being part of the most dominate and powerful group in XFE history, Destiny. That moment is when I decided to accept the offer from Gobeer and that is when I realized all that has happened to me only made me strong enough to achieve my Destiny. So for everything, the bad and the good I have experienced from Destiny I say thank you."
~Big Fatty V reaches out his hand and him and Gobeer shake before he hands the mic back to Gobeer~
Gobeer: "All or Nothing was a great night. Destiny survived, we added a new member and we added a new Belt to our ranks. Also at All or Nothing, Destiny defeated Worthy in a gauntlet match. The only problem with this match was how that gauntlet match began."
~Gobeer turns and looks at Pat Booker, Big Cop and Amber Destiny~
Gobeer: "Why in the world did you guys not stay together in the back? Why did you allow the Rebel Nation to damage you backstage and why did you allow yourselves to be beaten that easy either way. Is Bosero the only other member who was smart enough to keep himself safe before a fight?"
~Big Cop, Amber Destiny and Pat Booker all seem worried about what Gobeer is saying~
Gobeer: "Because Bosero actually came to fight and was ready for the match, he has been given the night off. I told him to go home and visit his family and enjoy his time, but you 3 all have things to prove before this season comes to an end and that is why you are here tonight. I have faith that everyone in this group is in it for a reason and that together as a unit we are the most dominate group ever. The reason we are all here tonight is because this be our last chance to make a statement before the season ends and tonight we do that and continue to show XFE that we are the best because it is our Destiny."
~Gobeer smiles and tosses the mic out of the ring as "Imma Be" by the Black Eyed Peas begins to play in the arena. The members of Destiny all taunt the crowd. Big Cop, Pat Booker and Amber all stand around the ring while Gobeer and Big Fatty V all stand in the ring holding their titles into the air. They pose for a bit before walking to the backstage area~
Brandon Routh: "Every time I see these guys I get a sick feeling in my stomach and tonight is no different. Something bad is going to happen before this night is over."

(Big Fatty V if you want to change your parts tell me.)
Back to top Go down
bigfattyv

bigfattyv

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2009-10-26

Destiny the Big Arrival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destiny the Big Arrival   Destiny the Big Arrival Empty10/15/2010, 6:42 am

Looks good to me.

Big V
Back to top Go down

Destiny the Big Arrival
Page 1 of 1