X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

There can only be one King - RP for 4th of July

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SaintPatrik
XFE Hall of Famer
SaintPatrik

Male
Number of posts : 613
Registration date : 2009-01-01

There can only be one King - RP for 4th of July Empty
PostSubject: There can only be one King - RP for 4th of July   There can only be one King - RP for 4th of July Empty7/2/2009, 5:28 am

~The powerful sound of thunder rolls over the crowd. Suddenly the sound of angelic choirs fill the arena, marking Saint Patrik's entrance. As the holder of the UXC-title enters the stage, the crowd start booing ferociously. He is wearing his wrestling gear, his black beard perfectly groomed and his brown hair pulled back in a tight ponytail. His trademark smile flashes towards the crowd as he beckons backstage and Johnny Groove is allowed to enter. He is dressed in a black suit and gazes at the UXC-title he has been honored to carry. Saint Patrik raises a microphone and speaks loudly:~
"My dear Congregation..."
~The crowd roars in disgust, obviously fed up with the self-proclaimed Father of The Congregation. Saint Patrik puts on a serious face and continues:~
"The Congregation has suffered a great loss. One of our most upstanding members has left us. This is a sad day, where I for the first time stand before you without the support of... Michael Jackson!"
~The crowd is dead silent, jaws dropping throughout the arena.~
"Yes, my lamb. As you all know Michael Jackson, the great member of our Congregation, has left us too young. I remember the first time we met, it was a warm summer day. We had a great talk about many wondrous things, which set him on the right path. Yes, even the Prince of Pop listened - like all of you! But what happened? He left the true path and strayed far from what is right and clean and holy. He even accused me, your leader, of having other interests than the Holy Word! Well, now you all see what happens when you question the Father of the Congregation and leave the Path of Righteousness: Eternal damnation!"
~The crowd boos Saint Patrik, but he continues without flinching:~
"Tonight I will make another lost soul listen, this time for good. I will defend the UXC title against someone who calls himself King. How preposterous! We all know that there can be only one King, and that I am the chosen Leader of His only true Congregation. By raising oneself above where you belong, you upset the true laws of The Lord and thus you go against his will. For that, Pawn Jerry, you will pay the price. Moreover, you will do it in the name of our fallen member Michael Jackson - the Michael Jackson who was good, holy and godfearing!"
~Saint Patrik drops the mic and heads backstage. He is closely followed by Johnny Groove, still mesmerized by the UXC-belt he has been chosen to carry.~

Last edited by SaintPatrik on 7/2/2009, 8:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SaintPatrik
XFE Hall of Famer
SaintPatrik

Male

PostSubject: Re: There can only be one King - RP for 4th of July   There can only be one King - RP for 4th of July Empty7/2/2009, 5:29 am

None too happy about it myself, but any and all feedback is appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: There can only be one King - RP for 4th of July   There can only be one King - RP for 4th of July Empty7/2/2009, 5:31 am

It's brilliant and i'm loving your character as I used to be an alta boy in real life and I am now a sides person at our church.
Back to top Go down
SaintPatrik
XFE Hall of Famer
SaintPatrik

Male

PostSubject: Re: There can only be one King - RP for 4th of July   There can only be one King - RP for 4th of July Empty7/2/2009, 5:51 am

Cheers, Worthy! Good to know that I don't offend any actively religious people here, I've been slightly worried about that.
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: There can only be one King - RP for 4th of July   There can only be one King - RP for 4th of July Empty7/2/2009, 6:00 am

Don't worry about it and to be fair, even if I did get offended, I am hardly in a position to complain about it considering I've just done an RP of the M.O.M visiting Youtube HQ and me beating up Fred, Crhis Crocker, and the C.E.O (also I threaten Tay Zonday too because Worthy can't stand the chocolate rain song).

Don't forget we are portraying a charcter that does not represent ourselves so if anyone is offended then they must get offended by characters in films too.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy
XFE Hall of Famer
Jeremy

Male
Number of posts : 1341
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: There can only be one King - RP for 4th of July   There can only be one King - RP for 4th of July Empty7/2/2009, 6:05 am

I'm offended.......at the tonnes of creative ability you are showing......i'm at a dead end at the moment for coming up with ideas. And you seem to pull them out of nowhere and for that i am offended....lol
Back to top Go down
http://oceaniawrestling.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: There can only be one King - RP for 4th of July   There can only be one King - RP for 4th of July Empty7/2/2009, 6:07 am

Jeremy wrote:
I'm offended.......at the tonnes of creative ability you are showing......i'm at a dead end at the moment for coming up with ideas. And you seem to pull them out of nowhere and for that i am offended....lol

I was in the boat too Jeremy but i've found joining a stable has helped.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy
XFE Hall of Famer
Jeremy

Male
Number of posts : 1341
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: There can only be one King - RP for 4th of July   There can only be one King - RP for 4th of July Empty7/2/2009, 6:22 am

It does...... But usually the stables all go after Stable Warfare.....hopefully the New Age Mafia will be around for a while....As for The Main Event.....who knows...
Back to top Go down
http://oceaniawrestling.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: There can only be one King - RP for 4th of July   There can only be one King - RP for 4th of July Empty7/2/2009, 6:24 am

Who knows indeed although I hope M.O.M stays around as it is hilarious the whole concept of it.
Back to top Go down
*'Mr. Wednesday Night'*
XFE Hall of Famer
*'Mr. Wednesday Night'*

Male
Number of posts : 446
Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: Re: There can only be one King - RP for 4th of July   There can only be one King - RP for 4th of July Empty7/2/2009, 6:34 am

Nice RP, Saint. If it was me though, I'd make it more damning of Micheal Jackson.

i.e. your character could state that if MJ followed your teachings more clearly, then he would probably still be alive today and by Saint Patriks side as a just member of the Congregation.

You could even pop in a bad taste reference to the city you perform in, for example "But Micheal Jackson wouldn't be seen dead in (name of city)!'

But that would depend on the GM's having the final say.
Back to top Go down
SaintPatrik
XFE Hall of Famer
SaintPatrik

Male

PostSubject: Re: There can only be one King - RP for 4th of July   There can only be one King - RP for 4th of July Empty7/2/2009, 8:42 am

Thanks for the advice, JD. I'll rewrite.

Done! Better or worse? Smile
Back to top Go down
*'Mr. Wednesday Night'*
XFE Hall of Famer
*'Mr. Wednesday Night'*

Male
Number of posts : 446
Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: Re: There can only be one King - RP for 4th of July   There can only be one King - RP for 4th of July Empty7/2/2009, 11:44 am

Definately better, dude.

Point and Dance

I love a deluded, ignorant, elitist heel.
Back to top Go down
SaintPatrik
XFE Hall of Famer
SaintPatrik

Male

PostSubject: Re: There can only be one King - RP for 4th of July   There can only be one King - RP for 4th of July Empty7/3/2009, 5:37 pm

*'Mr. Saturday Night'* wrote:
I love a deluded, ignorant, elitist heel.

You know, it's like the WWE guys say: "You just take yourself and crank up the volume to 11".

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: There can only be one King - RP for 4th of July   There can only be one King - RP for 4th of July Empty

Back to top Go down

There can only be one King - RP for 4th of July
Page 1 of 1