X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Where is my camera man? --- for XFA July 11

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tonten

Tonten

Male
Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2009-06-19

Where is my camera man? --- for XFA July 11 Empty
PostSubject: Where is my camera man? --- for XFA July 11   Where is my camera man? --- for XFA July 11 Empty7/10/2009, 6:06 pm

~The camera cuts backstage. The image is trembling alot indicating that the Camera Man is running, the backstage it self looks like a maze since there's many hallways interconnected and almost no indication, a voice can be slight heard~
Camera Man: "I knew Lerry hasn't memorized the map... Just turn left and keep going he said..."
~After a couple seconds the camera man stops as Tonten, who's sitting on a cardboard box, appears on the image~
Tonten: "Wow dude!! Why took you so long? I was going to cancel it right now."
Camera Man: (Catching his breathing) "Sorry man... I got lost... Because of another em... ployee..."
Tonten: "Ha, I'm the new guy here and you get lost... Well anyway let's do it fast, we got lucky that the match lasted a little longer than expected. Also I need to prepare myself for my match with Johnny Groove... to be honest didn't saw him today I wonder where is he."
Camera Man: "Isn't he over there?"

~Johnny is seen coming down the hallway he walks slowly always looking to the floor almost like zombie, as he passes by Tonten put his hand on Groove's shoulder but he keeps walking like nothing happened. Tonten looks to the camera and shrugs and signals to the camera follow him~
Tonten: "And that's why I don't go to church... the TV and the communists brainwashed me enough already."
Camera Man: "So why you asked for a camera? And where we are heading to?"
Tonten: "Well I was bored so I decided to show XFE my locker room it's a cool place. (Winks for the camera) You will enjoy."
Camera Man: "There's nothing dangerous there, right?"
Tonten: "Nope just a SPYDER missile I bought from a friend, but if you don't touch it we and the entire building are safe. Got it?"
Camera Man: "Glup... Yes..."
~After a while they arrive at TN's locker room, he opens the door and enters the camera man follows him shortly after and as he enters the missile can be seen hanging on the wall. But besides that it seems like a normal locker room with a big wood bench; a bathroom; and a big shelf where Tonten's extra ring attire is folded and stored but a closed door is seen on the right side of the shelf~
Camera Man: "Ok this place isn't that special after all, only because of your missile that can blow the entire arena."
Tonten: "Actually only this room since it's made to shoot down airplanes, buuuut I bet you value your life and won't touch it."
Camera Man: "So how do you spend your spare time if there's nothing to do here? I just stayed here for 2 minutes and I'm already bored."
Tonten: "Well not all my stuff arrived from Australia, it seems they don't ship radioactive things without some kind of permission I really hate bureaucracy."
Camera Man: (Whispering) "OMG this guy has some kind of metal problem..."
Tonten: (Raises a eyebrow) "Said something?"
~At this moment a cell phone rings, Tonten answers it and turn around. The camera man uncomfortable with the situation motions to the exit, however the image turns and focuses the door on the shelf~
Camera Man: "I don't think he will mind it..."
~He quickly approaches the door and opens it just to discover two rifles and a hand grenade, a fade sound is heard from the camera man "I'm out of here" as he goes through the exit closing the locker room door. The images cut the arena as the commentators table is shown~
Brandon: "Now that was awkward, how they let people hang around with missiles?"
Reggie: "That guy has a mental illness at least..."
Brandon: "Well lets keep the show running shall we?"
Reggie: "Radioactive... he must be very stupid..."

=//=

Just introducing my locker room that will probably be used alot on the future. And also to have some fun with my bduh
Back to top Go down

Where is my camera man? --- for XFA July 11
Page 1 of 1