X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Promo for Worthy, Black Mask, Cryl, da_one and stb

Go down 
+2
TheSentinel
Danny Young
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Danny Young
XFE Hall of Famer
Danny Young

Male
Number of posts : 781
Registration date : 2009-11-19

Promo for Worthy, Black Mask, Cryl, da_one and stb Empty
PostSubject: Promo for Worthy, Black Mask, Cryl, da_one and stb   Promo for Worthy, Black Mask, Cryl, da_one and stb Empty5/10/2010, 11:41 am

post this midway through the show

Song:Far away, will our eyes now see the day
For today, the everlasting eternal sun
Washed away, the dreams of a brighter day
Forever hold the dream inside
The chance to fight another fight
The breaking hearts that stand for all our lives

Voice Over: A leopard can't change his spots...

~A clip shows worthy removing the black worthy mask from black worthy, then removing it from a brown bag~

Worthy: You should remember it, it's yours!

~It shoes jack power killing worthy~

Worthy: Hey I know you...

~It shoes the fenisuku clan standing by worthy~

Da_one: I should be champion...

Girl: Wait my giant...
Voice: No! drink now!
Cryl: Quieten yourselves!

STB: I am the best at what I do and you can't change that!

Voice Over: Who will be the one?

~The universal X championship is shown, gleaming in it's glory~
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Promo for Worthy, Black Mask, Cryl, da_one and stb   Promo for Worthy, Black Mask, Cryl, da_one and stb Empty5/10/2010, 6:09 pm

Just a suggestion. Instead of writing everyone's lines and then letting them change them if they want. It would be better if you just left it open for them to write their own lines. Because you keep on putting people in these rps that may not even want to be in them.

I know you're excited and I applaud that you're so active with rps, but really you need to pull back. The more you do, the worst quality they become.
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Promo for Worthy, Black Mask, Cryl, da_one and stb   Promo for Worthy, Black Mask, Cryl, da_one and stb Empty5/11/2010, 3:15 am

Like I said in the other thread, next season I will do an RP where I set up a tournament for the number 1 contendership of my title.

So whilst I don't mind you slating me in RP's, please leave me physically out of it as Worthy will be concerntrating on the tournament then on who wins the tournament.

I agree with Sent, but if you do go with Sents idea post your RP's early as I tried this last season and the replies pretty much came last minute.
Back to top Go down
daone
XFE Hall of Famer
daone

Male
Number of posts : 156
Registration date : 2010-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Promo for Worthy, Black Mask, Cryl, da_one and stb   Promo for Worthy, Black Mask, Cryl, da_one and stb Empty5/13/2010, 9:32 pm

yeah i reall dont like someone speaking for me in rp. unless i dont post then you can.

and yeah dont even bother to set me in a tournament. i won my title match and i wont be participating in a tournament.

that only confuses the fans, making it seem i have a title shot for nothing.Do the tournament..... i know how i will use my title shot. Promo for Worthy, Black Mask, Cryl, da_one and stb Icon_twisted
Back to top Go down
Argo
XFE Hall of Famer
Argo

Male
Number of posts : 771
Registration date : 2009-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Promo for Worthy, Black Mask, Cryl, da_one and stb   Promo for Worthy, Black Mask, Cryl, da_one and stb Empty5/13/2010, 9:55 pm

Honestly I don't understand the need for a tournament right now since Da_One is the undisputed number 1 contender since he won a match.

Also not sure about all the people in it since I have heard some things from people about ideas.

Maybe wait and confirm things with people before blowing up the rp area with so many things. Just my advice, take it for what it is worth.
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Promo for Worthy, Black Mask, Cryl, da_one and stb   Promo for Worthy, Black Mask, Cryl, da_one and stb Empty5/14/2010, 3:23 am

Argo wrote:
Honestly I don't understand the need for a tournament right now since Da_One is the undisputed number 1 contender since he won a match.

The tournament has been planned for next season ages ago if I won the title as I wouldn't have an opponent at the time, but I forgot that in my struggle to find an opponent next season that I suggested a fued with Da_One ages ago (I didn't hear nothing since then... probbabbly missed his response), but your right it does say Da_One is the number 1 contender and what I was planning to do (i'll scrap it now) is build on the storyline of "how there is no honour in XFE" and say Da_One doesn't deserve the shot due to attacking the GM and the acting GM agree's so I create this tournament which is pre-determained so Da_One would win it any way, thus XFE management are trying to screw him again.

Quote :
Also not sure about all the people in it since I have heard some things from people about ideas.

At the moment i'm just building up my own storyline of how people in XFE lack honour and respect and i'm aiming that at alot of wrestlers, so they could be possible fueds or they could be just examples for me to make a point with, either way, if I'm still champion next season (I doubt it) then I wouldn't mind having a fourway or a tournament to include more people into the storyline.

Quote :
Maybe wait and confirm things with people before blowing up the rp area with so many things. Just my advice, take it for what it is worth

I have no idea if this was aimed at me or Black Mask, but if it's me then let me explain, I asked Da_One at the start of last season if he wants to fued with me and not heard anything of it since and I forgot I asked him, so I thought I didn't have a rivalry next season, so I went to fued with Black Mask who it turns out is too low a level to fued with, so I still want to bring him in it somehow (I suggest a guest referee fro the Da_One vs Worthy Phoenix match) and that whatever happened Da_One was always going to face me for the title.

Like I said though, in the unlikely event i'm still champ next season, i'd like to fued with more than one person (either a 3-way or 4-way) as I like the RP's where you don't know who's going to RP against you and at the moment it's still a 3-way fued (Me, Da_One and Black mask) except only Da_One will be getting the title shot.
Back to top Go down
Cryl
XFE Hall of Famer
Cryl

Male
Number of posts : 990
Registration date : 2010-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Promo for Worthy, Black Mask, Cryl, da_one and stb   Promo for Worthy, Black Mask, Cryl, da_one and stb Empty5/14/2010, 4:17 am

First off I would like to say I like the idea behind the RP, good job

What you should do, get the idea... save it on your harddrive... then PM the people with the idea/RP... ask them what they think about it and to change their part if they want to.. you can do this with all your RP ideas

Write them down and save them for a later date when the RP would apply, read through them often and update them as the season progresses, alot changes in the season feuds end and other feuds start

When you are around for a few seasons your RPs will get alot better becuse you are active and willing.

Just dont give up and do like I said and it will all work out fine.
Back to top Go down
Argo
XFE Hall of Famer
Argo

Male
Number of posts : 771
Registration date : 2009-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Promo for Worthy, Black Mask, Cryl, da_one and stb   Promo for Worthy, Black Mask, Cryl, da_one and stb Empty5/14/2010, 10:20 am

Worthy I was not meaning anything towards you. It is just for me reading rp's when they get posted and seeing the same thing all the time as responses from people is a bit crazy to me. It is just more of the stuff that got people mad before.

I do agree with Cryl too. For story lines make a plan but things change so fast that never think anything is in stone. Stay in constant communication with people you are rping with and then you don't end up with people constantly changing lines, actions or just being upset that they are even added to it.

Sorry if I am out of line posting this in the first place. Did not mean for you to take any offense to it. Heck I was just trying to be helpful and toss out some advice to Danny.
Back to top Go down
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Promo for Worthy, Black Mask, Cryl, da_one and stb   Promo for Worthy, Black Mask, Cryl, da_one and stb Empty5/14/2010, 11:18 am

No offence taken Argo and appologies if you took my post the wrong way.

I pretty much agree with everything that you said, but in this instance I must take the blame for this as I challenged Black Mask without checking his stats as I felt the RPing could be fun and I didn't want to see him ditch the Black Mask gimmick which has so much potential... also I fogot about asking Da_One for a fued.

As for RP's in general, the only problem I have is with the last minute ones where it's up so quick that it's too late to change it or respond to it, also people either forget or just don't respond to RP's so I prefer the create an RP, add *not finished* to the title and send the link to the other person to edit as that way you have something to fall back on incase the other person doesn't respond or edit it, but I have some moderation powers on this forum so I can edit my own post with the editted RP (no idea if anyone else can aswell, but if so I reccomend this idea alot), but I have started doing open ended RP's more for people to respond too... the only thing I disagree with is attacking people in RPs.

The idea for Black Mask according to Sentinel in the GM board section is for him to be an annoyance to me whilst I fued with Da_One, hence why I suggested making him a guest ref as they both want a fued with me, but Black Mask is far to below level wise and it would be an unfair fight (although I know away round this problem using Black Masks "changing powers", but thats best saved for a later date... when i've lost my title).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Promo for Worthy, Black Mask, Cryl, da_one and stb   Promo for Worthy, Black Mask, Cryl, da_one and stb Empty

Back to top Go down

Promo for Worthy, Black Mask, Cryl, da_one and stb
Page 1 of 1