X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Black Worthy tries to get into the XFA Arena (11/8 promo)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

Black Worthy tries to get into the XFA Arena (11/8 promo) Empty
PostSubject: Black Worthy tries to get into the XFA Arena (11/8 promo)   Black Worthy tries to get into the XFA Arena (11/8 promo) Empty11/6/2008, 3:48 am

Spoiler:

*The camera is out side the arena where they are two security guards standing at the door and Black Worthy walks upto them*

Black Worthy: Excuse me puny mortals but the Worthy one has a date with destiny!!

Security guard 1: Whats your name?

Black Worthy: My name is Black Worthy and it should never be spoken through mortal tongues.

Security guard 1: Let me look on the list... nope sorry no black beard on here.

Black Worthy: I'TS BLACK WORTHY YOU PATHETIC PARASITE!!

Security guard 2: Your getting a bit aggressive now so we will ask you too leave now.

Black Worthy: Okay I will walk away but remember that there is consequences for insolent fools like you.

*Just as Worthy walks away a bunch of robed men dressed in black wearing skeleton masks attack the security guards and Black Worthy looks back from a distance*

Black Worthy: Thank you gentlemen but they have the password code to get in at the door which means your attack on them was for nothing, so I guess I will have to confront referee Tom Jones on the next XFW show regarding his abuse of power in my match against Jack Power where he blatantly fast counted against me.

*After he said that Black Worthy and the robed men walk away*
Back to top Go down

Black Worthy tries to get into the XFA Arena (11/8 promo)
Page 1 of 1