X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jack confronts Dark (3/11 RP)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JPower

JPower

Male
Number of posts : 1152
Registration date : 2008-06-27

Jack confronts Dark (3/11 RP) Empty
PostSubject: Jack confronts Dark (3/11 RP)   Jack confronts Dark (3/11 RP) Empty3/10/2009, 1:12 pm

~Dark Ryder storms down the hall to the entrance ramp, ready for his match with Jack Power. Just before he reaches the entrance, he sees a rope hanging in the middle of the hallway with a piece of paper attached. Curious, he reads the paper~
Dark Ryder: "Do not pull."
~Dark looks up at the rope and follows it to the end, where an obvious bucket is attached to the end, ready to come down at the slightest tug. He snorts at it, moves it aside and strides forward... and immediately trips and falls on his face. He looks back and sees a rope stretched along the floor at foot level. He hears laughter coming from ahead of him. He looks up angrily and sees Jack Power, doubled over in laughter~
Jack Power: "Oh, Dark, you slay me. By focusing on the obvious, you miss the subtle."
Dark Ryder (standing up): "That was a mistake, Power. You don't know who..."
Jack Power (interrupting): "Yeah, yeah, dark mist, death, blah, blah, blah. Don't you have anything original to say anymore? When you started out here, you were cool and original, but, like everything else, you became stagnant. Like fetid pond water you kill the life around you and ruin the beauty of this place. And you berate Worthy for "joining me"? His choices are his, and his alone. For the first time since starting this game, he's free of constraints, free of expectations, free of consequence. Now that he knows the truth, he is truly free. Can you say the same?"
Dark Ryder (getting into Jack's face, angrily): "THIS IS NOT A GAME!"
~Jack laughs softly and pats Dark on the head, shaking his head~
Jack Power (patiently, almost condescendingly): "Yes, Dark. Yes it is. Only when you realize that, can you truly be free."
~Jack walks toward the entrance ramp. He looks back at Dark, who is standing there, half-seething, half-confused~
Jack: "You coming? I updated my build; I want to see if it does any good against you."
~Dark, even more confused, follows Jack down the entrance ramp~
Back to top Go down
http://jackpowerx.tumblr.com
Dark Ryder
XFE Hall of Famer
Dark Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 1387
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Jack confronts Dark (3/11 RP)   Jack confronts Dark (3/11 RP) Empty3/10/2009, 8:35 pm

~Lights begin flickering and a dark fog suddenly appears covering the entire floor. Dark Ryder slowly walks down the hall to the entrance ramp, ready for his match with Jack Power. Just before he reaches the entrance, he sees a rope hanging in the middle of the hallway with a piece of paper attached. His white eyes stare at it, he reads the paper~
~Dark Ryder looks up at the rope and follows it to the end, where an obvious bucket is attached to the end, ready to come down at the slightest tug. He snorts at it, moves it aside and strides forward...and immediately is welcomes with a wack to the face. He looks in front of him and finds a rake laying on the ground before him. He hears laughter coming from ahead of him. He looks up angrily and sees Jack Power, doubled over in laughter~
Jack Power: "Oh, Dark, you slay me. By focusing on the obvious, you miss the subtle."
Dark Ryder (stepping towards Jack): "That was a mistake, Power. You don't know who..."
Jack Power (interrupting): "Yeah, yeah, dark mist, death, blah, blah, blah. Don't you have anything original to say anymore? When you started out here, you were cool and original, but, like everything else, you became stagnant. Like fetid pond water you kill the life around you and ruin the beauty of this place. And you berate Worthy for "joining me"? His choices are his, and his alone. For the first time since starting this game, he's free of constraints, free of expectations, free of consequence. Now that he knows the truth, he is truly free. Can you say the same?"
Dark Ryder (White eyes glaring and getting into Jack's face, angrily): "THIS IS NOT A GAME!"
~Jack laughs softly and reaches up and pats Dark on the head, shaking his head~
Jack Power (patiently, almost condescendingly): "Yes, Dark. Yes it is. Only when you realize that, can you truly be free."
~Jack walks toward the entrance ramp. He looks back at Dark, who is standing there, half-seething, half-confused~
Jack Power: "You coming? I updated my build; I want to see if it does any good against you."
~Dark, even more confused just glares at Jack~
Dark: "Meet you there." (Dark smiles evily)
Jack Power: "Lets see...first fog surrounds you and then you disappear? Or are you going to walk towards me, clap your hands above your head and disappear into a cloud of fire? Predictable."
~With saying that Jack walks to the curtains and gets ready for his entrance~
~Dark stands there, but his white eyes seemed to have lost the glare and he now seemed to be looking down. Fog surrounds him and as it disappears, Dark Ryder still stands. Dark Ryder continues to look down and finally walks away~
Back to top Go down
JPower

JPower

Male
Number of posts : 1152
Registration date : 2008-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Jack confronts Dark (3/11 RP)   Jack confronts Dark (3/11 RP) Empty3/10/2009, 8:39 pm

(( Very nice, DR. ))
Back to top Go down
http://jackpowerx.tumblr.com
"The Natural"
XFE Hall of Famer
Jack confronts Dark (3/11 RP) 65-65

Male
Number of posts : 684
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Jack confronts Dark (3/11 RP)   Jack confronts Dark (3/11 RP) Empty3/11/2009, 12:19 am

Edited

~Lights begin flickering and a dark fog suddenly appears covering the entire floor. Dark Ryder slowly walks down the hall to the entrance ramp, ready for his match with Jack Power. Just before he reaches the entrance, he sees a rope hanging in the middle of the hallway with a piece of paper attached. His white eyes stare at it, he reads the paper~
~Dark Ryder looks up at the rope and follows it to the end, where an obvious bucket is attached to the end, ready to come down at the slightest tug. He snorts at it, moves it aside and strides forward...and immediately is welcomed with a wack to the face. He looks in front of him and finds a rake laying on the ground before him. He hears laughter coming from ahead of him. He looks up angrily and sees Jack Power, doubled over in laughter~
Dark Ryder (stepping towards Jack): "That was a mistake, Power. You don't know who..."
Jack Power (interrupting): "Yeah, yeah, dark mist, death, blah, blah, blah. Don't you have anything original to say anymore? When you started out here, you were cool and original, but, like everything else, you became stagnant. Like fetid pond water, you kill the life around you, and ruin the beauty of this place. And you berate Worthy for "joining me"? His choices are his, and his alone. For the first time since starting this game, he's free of constraints, free of expectations, free of consequence. Now that he knows the truth, he is truly free. Can you say the same?"
Dark Ryder (White eyes glaring and getting into Jack's face, angrily): "THIS IS NOT A GAME!"
~Jack laughs softly and reaches up and pats Dark on the head, shaking his head~
Jack Power: "You coming? I updated my build; I want to see if it does any good against you."
~Dark, even more confused just glares at Jack~
Dark: "Meet you there." (Dark smiles evily)
Jack Power: "Lets see...first fog surrounds you and then you disappear? Or are you going to walk towards me, clap your hands above your head and disappear into a cloud of fire? Predictable."
~With saying that Jack walks to the curtains and gets ready for his entrance~
~Dark stands there, but his white eyes seemed to have lost the glare and he now seemed to be looking down. Fog surrounds him and as it disappears, Dark Ryder still stands. Dark Ryder continues to look down and finally walks away~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jack confronts Dark (3/11 RP)   Jack confronts Dark (3/11 RP) Empty

Back to top Go down

Jack confronts Dark (3/11 RP)
Page 1 of 1