X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jay Thorn confronts Boobinator about TXF before Three Way Dance

Go down 
+2
SaintPatrik
Olli Thorn
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male
Number of posts : 1134
Registration date : 2009-11-05

Jay Thorn confronts Boobinator about TXF before Three Way Dance Empty
PostSubject: Jay Thorn confronts Boobinator about TXF before Three Way Dance   Jay Thorn confronts Boobinator about TXF before Three Way Dance Empty12/6/2009, 11:20 am

~The camera shows Boobinator walking in the back, saying hello to people he meets, smiling, wearing his new TXF shirt. Suddenly he stops and the smile is gone. The camera turns to his side, showing Jay Thorn standing right in Boobinator's face, looking at the shirt with his face in disgust uttering under his breath the word "petturi" in his native Finnish, before looking up in Boobinator's eyes~
Jay Thorn: "You know, after our last two matches, I came to respect you as a member of the Young Gunz-division. I really saw you as my peer. Someone I could respect for getting respect into our division and forcing people to notice us. But then you go and join the TXF, really?"
~Jay looks away for a second with a look of disgust and rage that XFE fans have yet to see from him, eliciting a loud chorus of both boos and cheers from the live audience. He then focuses again on Boobinator~
Jay Thorn: "Can't you see what this is all about? Guys like Slugger and Killswitch are the reason we are still stuck on the bottom of the card. They are trying to hold us down, they are against everything our division stands for. The Young Gunz-division is all about young, hungry stars like you and me getting our big break and running with it. And even you know deep down inside that we have ten times the potential of Slugger, Killswitch or Arthur. And you go and join THEM? You have betrayed your own division and everything we stand for, you (censored)."
~Jay looks away for a second, not knowing if he can hold his emotions anymore. Suddenly he lashes out on Boobinator with a slap in the face and lifts him up on his shoulders and drives Boobinator down to the concrete floor with a Shock Drop, leaving him writhing in pain~
Jay Thorn: "Tonight in our Three Way, I'm not just looking to beat you Boo. You betrayed your own kind, and tonight I'm looking for revenge on your ass. I won't hesitate for a second if I get the chance to take you out."
~Jay disrespectfully pushes Boobinator's face away and walks off with the fans not knowing how to react~
Back to top Go down
SaintPatrik
XFE Hall of Famer
SaintPatrik

Male
Number of posts : 613
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Jay Thorn confronts Boobinator about TXF before Three Way Dance   Jay Thorn confronts Boobinator about TXF before Three Way Dance Empty12/6/2009, 11:29 am

Great RP.
Back to top Go down
bteam1999
XFE Hall of Famer
bteam1999

Male
Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2009-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Jay Thorn confronts Boobinator about TXF before Three Way Dance   Jay Thorn confronts Boobinator about TXF before Three Way Dance Empty12/6/2009, 12:30 pm

Very good!
Back to top Go down
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jay Thorn confronts Boobinator about TXF before Three Way Dance   Jay Thorn confronts Boobinator about TXF before Three Way Dance Empty12/6/2009, 3:15 pm

Thank you Smile *bows*
Back to top Go down
Killswitch Overdrive

Killswitch Overdrive

Number of posts : 325
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Jay Thorn confronts Boobinator about TXF before Three Way Dance   Jay Thorn confronts Boobinator about TXF before Three Way Dance Empty12/6/2009, 10:58 pm

Jay, try not to make our stable sound too bad, cause we're a Face stable and it just doesn't look good when other people trash us. Other than that, great RP
Back to top Go down
bteam1999
XFE Hall of Famer
bteam1999

Male
Number of posts : 268
Registration date : 2009-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Jay Thorn confronts Boobinator about TXF before Three Way Dance   Jay Thorn confronts Boobinator about TXF before Three Way Dance Empty12/7/2009, 12:30 am

~STB walks up on the scene, he looks down at Boobinator with a look of disgust on his face~
STB: "Boo, c’mon little bro, pick yourself up. Quit making such a mess, you’re getting blood everywhere.”
~STB helps Boo off the ground and sets him in a chair~
STB: “I told you this would happen. I told you to hang tight with me and I would watch out for you, but no you had to do things your way, pave your own path.”
~STB looks down and shakes his head~
STB: “It was bad enough that you measured your success based upon the fans approval, but then you had to go join a group of fan ass kissers like the TXF. Where are they now when you are laying in a pool of your own blood? They’re probably out signing autographs or shaking hands with the fans.”
~STB begins to pace back and forth~
STB: “You better pull yourself together. You’ve got a match coming up with the man that just beat your ass. If you don’t want that to happen again, you had better remember one thing. To hell with the fans, win at all costs because trust me your opponent, Jay Thorn, he will.”
~STB begins to walk off and suddenly stops and looks at the camera with a look of hatred in his eyes~
STB: “Playtime, don’t think I’ve forgotten about you. I’ll give you credit, four days ago you actually had a good showing as my tag team partner, the week before that you beat Rated Opee. Somehow this has given you the courage to challenge me for my Young Gunz Title. After the beating I gave you in our first match, I never thought you’d make that mistake again. Apparently, I was wrong and for that I will end your career tonight because I’m S T B, Simply The Best.”
~The camera fades to black~
Back to top Go down
slugger
XFE Hall of Famer
slugger

Male
Number of posts : 1668
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Jay Thorn confronts Boobinator about TXF before Three Way Dance   Jay Thorn confronts Boobinator about TXF before Three Way Dance Empty12/7/2009, 4:02 am

damn great roleplays jay and stb well done boyz
Back to top Go down
Olli Thorn
XFE Hall of Famer
Olli Thorn

Male

PostSubject: Re: Jay Thorn confronts Boobinator about TXF before Three Way Dance   Jay Thorn confronts Boobinator about TXF before Three Way Dance Empty12/7/2009, 12:16 pm

Thanks again guys, and don't worry Killswitch, I'll do my best not to make your team look too bad Very Happy just had to give my character a reason to hate you guys Wink
Back to top Go down
Boobinator

Boobinator

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Jay Thorn confronts Boobinator about TXF before Three Way Dance   Jay Thorn confronts Boobinator about TXF before Three Way Dance Empty12/8/2009, 5:21 pm

~Boobinator is wearing his TXF T-Shirt and bandage wrapped around his head. Before He takes the mic away from the Emmanuelle Chriqui~
Boo: "Jay, despite what you may think, I haven't betrayed the Young Gunz Division. I have elevated myself to a new level. Whether you, my brother or anybody else likes it, I'm in the TXF to stay. TXF gives the fans heroes they can be proud of, we stand for whats right, we believe in not bending the rules to gets ahead, and we always put the fans above ourselves because they are what makes this sport great."
~Boo looks straight at Jay Thorn with a look of excitement in his eyes~
Boo: "And now I'm going to show you the new level the TXF has brought me to. So, Jay get ready for the fight of your life and Danny I'm sorry you have to get caught in the middle of this."
~Boo takes off his shirt as the bell rings~
I hope this isn't too late.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jay Thorn confronts Boobinator about TXF before Three Way Dance   Jay Thorn confronts Boobinator about TXF before Three Way Dance Empty

Back to top Go down

Jay Thorn confronts Boobinator about TXF before Three Way Dance
Page 1 of 1