X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jack Power Backstage INterview

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JPower

JPower

Male
Number of posts : 1152
Registration date : 2008-06-27

Jack Power Backstage INterview Empty
PostSubject: Jack Power Backstage INterview   Jack Power Backstage INterview Empty7/14/2008, 12:45 am

**Backstage interviewer Jill Wagner stands in the interview area with Jack Power

Jill: Jack, The Sentinel has set up a match with you against XFW veteran True Nutter. Nutter, like you, has a reputation for being a bit... "out there". Knowing that, what kind of strategy are you going to use to defeat him?

**Jack stares at her a second, then responds:
Jack: Well, Jill, first I thought I'd soften him up by rubbing him with garlic-infused olive oil. Then I'll probably body slam him on a man-sized roasting pan and cook him at 400 for three hours until he's nice and tender, then serve him to the audience with a nice Chianti.

**Jill looks aghast. Jack waits a minute to let it sink in, then...
Jack: What the hell kind of question was that? "Oh, he's nuts like you, what are you going to do about it?" I'm all business in the ring. The playing, the taunting, the fourth-wall breaks, (Jack looks at the camera, winks, then turns back to Jill, not skipping a beat) those are all outside the ring: mind games, character development, reputation. In the ring, you get one hundred percent focus and determination. No games, just beatings. (turns to the camera) True Nutter, I hope you bring your silliness, your craziness, all of that to the ring. I'm bringing my skill, my strength, and, most of all... (Jack rips off his Ray-Bans and stares into the camera as it zooms in) I'm bringing my Power. Let's see who wins.(Fade to black... then from the darkness) Who hires these people? I mean, seriously!
Back to top Go down
http://jackpowerx.tumblr.com

Jack Power Backstage INterview
Page 1 of 1