X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jack Power reminds people that he's still here 8/26 XFW

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JPower

JPower

Male
Number of posts : 1152
Registration date : 2008-06-27

Jack Power reminds people that he's still here 8/26 XFW Empty
PostSubject: Jack Power reminds people that he's still here 8/26 XFW   Jack Power reminds people that he's still here 8/26 XFW Empty8/25/2009, 12:59 am

~
David Hood: "Folks, we have received word that we are going to talk live via satellite to Jack Power from his home in Fort Wayne, IN. Hopefully we can get an update on his condition."
~
Matt Scott: "Well, looks like I owe Darth Clay ten bucks."
~
David Hood: "Why is that?"
~
Matt Scott: "Well, I said that we'd never hear from him again, but that was probably wishful thinking. Clay bet me that he'd weasel his way on to the show to increase his exposure. Probably has a movie coming out or something. Hope it bombs!"
~
David Hood: "Knock it off! Let's go live via satellite to Fort Wayne, IN to Jack Power! Jack, it's good to see you!"
~
~Cut to the X-Tron with the words "LIVE - Fort Wayne, IN" in the lower left-hand corner. Jack Power is sitting, in his suit, Ray-Bans on, his leg in a heavy cast.~
~
Jack Power: "Hey, guys. Good to see you, especially you, Matt! To paraphrase Shaq, "Tell me how Jon's ass taste...""
~
Matt Scott: "Whatever..."
~
David Hood: "First question, of course, is about your physical condition. When do you think you can wrestle again?"
~
Jack Power: "Well, guys, I can safely say that you'll see me back in the ring sooner rather than later. Things are going exactly as planned, and you'll see my mug back in the ring before long."
~
Matt Scott: "I have a question: Why doesn't your Creator just patch up your leg and get you back in the ring?"
~
Jack Power: 'hey, if my Creator says I'm on the couch with a broken leg, you better believe my ass is on the couch with a broken leg. Yes, He and I have a relationship, but that doesn't mean I can boss him around."
~
David Hood: "...if I may interrupt, Jack, I just wanted to know your thoughts on what Worthy has done with the Masters of Mayhem, turning them into the Psycho Carnival."
~
~Jack Power strokes his chin~
~
Jack Power: "I do have a few things to say about that, but I will wait until I'm 100% before saying them. That said, my isolation and my time away from the spotlight have given me some perspective, a new insight, if you will. When I do come back, you will see a new Jack Power, so get ready, everyone: because when I come back, no one is safe. *Jack lowers his Ray-Bans with one finger and the camera zooms in slowly on his exposed eyes* No one."
~
((end scene))
Back to top Go down
http://jackpowerx.tumblr.com
Worthy
XFE Hall of Famer
Worthy

Male
Number of posts : 2682
Registration date : 2008-04-23

Jack Power reminds people that he's still here 8/26 XFW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jack Power reminds people that he's still here 8/26 XFW   Jack Power reminds people that he's still here 8/26 XFW Empty8/25/2009, 2:22 am

Nice RP Jack.
Back to top Go down

Jack Power reminds people that he's still here 8/26 XFW
Page 1 of 1