X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jack Power calls out Sisky

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
JPower

JPower

Male
Number of posts : 1152
Registration date : 2008-06-27

Jack Power calls out Sisky Empty
PostSubject: Jack Power calls out Sisky   Jack Power calls out Sisky Empty8/11/2008, 12:00 am

**Sisky is in the hallway outside the locker room talking to his trainer, El Minyu. Jack Power walks up and the conversation stops. Both men stare at him for a second, then Jack looks at El Minyu and shoos him away with his left hand. Confused, he leaves, leaving Jack and Sisky alone.

Jack: You know something, Sisky, you're a disappointment. I say this not as a jab, but as a challenge. You could have been big You've got the talent and the presence, but you just sit back and hope the big break will find you.

**Jack sighs deeply as he continues.

Jack: I pulled the tapes and watched your debut. Good match, but something troubled me: before your match you said to the world, "ONE DAY I WILL BE A LEGEND!". (Jack cocks his head slightly) How's that working out for you?

**Sisky opens his mouth to respond, but Jack covers it with two fingers.

Jack: Wait; there's more. I pulled the rest of the tapes, looking for your next step to becoming a legend. Your next statement. Know what I found? Nothing. No more announcements, no more interviews, no more in-ring segments, nothing. (Jack's voice begins to raise in volume and pitch ever so gradually) You want to be a legend? YOu want to be the best? Don't talk about it. Do it. Do it boldly, do it loud, but for the love of Pete do SOMETHING!

**Jack sighs again, and his voice returns to normal

Jack: I'll be in the ring later tonight. You want to take the first step? First lesson's free.

**Jack walks off.
Back to top Go down
http://jackpowerx.tumblr.com

PostSubject: Re: Jack Power calls out Sisky   Jack Power calls out Sisky Empty8/12/2008, 3:09 pm

**Sisky returns to the locker room to see how is his trainer. El Minyu is injured by Jack and his face is bleeding.

Sisky: WHAT IS THINKING THIS BOY??!! Trainer, I will revenge you. I can't tolerate people like him.

**Normally El Minyu calms Sisky, but today he can't. Or maybe today is the day when Sisky can shows to the fans all his fury and he knows it.

El Minyu: Sisky... Today is the day... You must show all this months training hard. You don't give interviews because you are working hard, every day and every night. I think you can beat every oponent and become a LEGEND, that's your dream.

**Sisky is concentrating. In his mind is only one phrase... "JACK, I KILL YOU". He leaves the locker room and goes to the ring.

Sisky: JACK! TODAY IS THE DAY! Keep this free lesson to other. I think i don't need it!
Back to top Go down
Dark Ryder
XFE Hall of Famer
Dark Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 1387
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Jack Power calls out Sisky   Jack Power calls out Sisky Empty8/12/2008, 3:17 pm

....am i missing something? like that wasn't a bad rp sisky......but when did your trainer get all bloodied up by jack? his promo says he simply shooed him away.......and then walked away....didn't exactly say he savagly attacked your trainer then pointed for him to leave and then calmly started to talk to you........something about ur return promo didn't flow in my mind.
Back to top Go down
JPower

JPower

Male
Number of posts : 1152
Registration date : 2008-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Jack Power calls out Sisky   Jack Power calls out Sisky Empty8/12/2008, 3:20 pm

((Agreed. There's no reason for me to attack your trainer. I made my point. Evil or Very Mad I hereby disavow the actions of the sisky-world me.

Or, keep it in there and we'll find someone else to blame it on. I'm sure Sentinel will come up with something cool.))
Back to top Go down
http://jackpowerx.tumblr.com

PostSubject: Re: Jack Power calls out Sisky   Jack Power calls out Sisky Empty8/12/2008, 3:37 pm

blame it in me (AKON) lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Dark Ryder
XFE Hall of Famer
Dark Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 1387

PostSubject: Re: Jack Power calls out Sisky   Jack Power calls out Sisky Empty8/12/2008, 3:39 pm

actually its sorry, put the blame on me by akon Razz
Back to top Go down
Jade
XFE Hall of Famer

Number of posts : 1356

PostSubject: Re: Jack Power calls out Sisky   Jack Power calls out Sisky Empty8/12/2008, 4:08 pm

((I edited it a little for the show making it an unknown character for the time being, but it could help with Sisky having a feud with someone TBD if someone wants to be the one that does the damage you can just PM us, it will make our jobs easier lol))
Back to top Go down
TheSentinel
Creator of X-Force Entertainment
TheSentinel

Male
Number of posts : 3440
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Jack Power calls out Sisky   Jack Power calls out Sisky Empty8/12/2008, 6:08 pm

We'll make it fit.
Back to top Go down
https://xforcewrestling.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Jack Power calls out Sisky   Jack Power calls out Sisky Empty8/13/2008, 8:12 am

i think you gain weight Jpower try to ask for help, if you need a trainer ask jade lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jack Power calls out Sisky   Jack Power calls out Sisky Empty

Back to top Go down

Jack Power calls out Sisky
Page 1 of 1