X-Force Entertainment
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Playboy interview - Super Force II

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DieHard

DieHard

Number of posts : 1390
Registration date : 2008-04-30

Playboy interview - Super Force II Empty
PostSubject: Playboy interview - Super Force II   Playboy interview - Super Force II Empty5/2/2010, 5:00 pm

~Playboy is shown with Jill Wagner in the interview area. The fans begin to applaud in anticipation for the match~
Jill Wagner: “Playboy…tonight you have the title on the line against Argo.”
Playboy: “That’s right Jill. Tonight…the 2 biggest forces ever to meet in an XFE ring to face to face…eye to eye…for the biggest prize there is. This is a big night, Jill.”
Jill Wagner: “You have trained with Argo and, supposedly, have shown him a lot in the last few weeks. What do you think Argo is going right now before your match?”
Playboy: “Jill, baby…right now, Argo is sitting in his dressing room, thinking…thinking ‘What have I got myself into?’ He’s trying to talk himself up for this match, while, at the same time, he’s realizing that this could be the end of Argo. He knows what I have done in this ring…what I have accomplished in this ring…the people who I have destroyed in this ring.”
~Playboy looks straight into the camera~
Playboy: “Argo…can you feel it, Argo? Mr. Unstoppable? Can you feel that uneasy tightness in your chest? The knot in your stomach where you’re not sure if you’re going to puke or not? The tingling in your legs? That’s your body telling you something, Argo. Although your brain and your ego might let you think that you are up to this task, your body knows better, Argo. Your body knows what I’m going to do with it. Your body knows that it doesn’t want anything to do with it. THIS IS THE BIGGEST NIGHT OF YOUR LIFE, ARGO. RIGHT HERE…UNDER THE BRIGHT LIGHTS OF MADISON SQUARE GARDEN…NEW YORK CITY…THE MECCA OF PRO-WRESTLING…the place…where stars are made…and careers are ended. This can be the greatest thing to ever happen to you…or the worst. When you lace those boots tonight, Argo… you had better not be prepared to wrestle…you had better be prepared to fight…and fight to the death. For as much as you desire to win this belt, and put it around your waist and call yourself the champ…I desire to keep this belt and all the benefits that go along with it. YOU KNOW….I WILL KILL…to keep it. Are you prepared to kill…to get it? I know I’m prepared…but I don’t think you are, Argo. I’ve told you…you’re not ready. Tonight…I’m going to show you. I’ll pull no punches, Argo. I’ll pull out all the stops. You’re going to see both the best…and the worst…from me. There will only be one person holding this belt up high when it’s all said and done…and a betting man bets on The Playboy. See you out there…Mr. Unstoppable.”
~Playboy walks from the interview area as the scene fades out~
Back to top Go down

Playboy interview - Super Force II
Page 1 of 1